The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

He did no such thing Vandal. He covered Adam's and Eve's sin immediately. He covered the Jews sins while they were in the act of preforming them. When they asked for the Laws, He gave them a remedy for covering their breaking of those laws, and then promised them and us a permanent cover for sin. And then came down here to seal our fate from the legal stand point of punishment associated with our sins.

God does not torture people. He allowed Himself to be tortured in our place, just in case we stumble. And then offered that substitution to us as a gift. How much more of him do you insist He give you?

You have a choice. YOU decide where you will spend eternity. With your Father Satan, or your Father, God. Stop blaming God for something He has never done, and accept the thing He did do. He gave you the gift of righteousness from the cross. His in place of yours. His is perfect. Satan has no hold on the righteousness of Christ. Only on you. If you let him. Your choice again.
So, say thank you to the Father that has never missed a step in keeping you safe, and live an eternity as the son of the Royal family. That is what your Father wants. He usurped your condemnation and torture to give you a life without it. That's your Dad.
Turn the music up and pass the snakes to someone who can motivate the crowd.

You need to let go of your self-hate. You and the hyper-religious cabal make a mistake common among religious extremists in that your science loathing agenda is intended only to throw a burqa on your lack of ability to support your claims to supernaturalism.

After pages and pages of posts, none of the fundamentalists are stepping up to the plate with any affirmative theory of creationism / ID. I was hoping Creationists would finally present their General Creation Theory...but after these pages of posts, not a single one has. In that sense, how disappointing that the ID'iot creationists are left with openly desperate attempts to disparage science.

It is not necessary for scientists to prove that design is not required for the complexity we see in nature. NONE of the scientific theories that explain natural phenomena make appeals to unseen, supernatural gawds. If you or any ID'iot creationists have evidence that something shows signs of being designed (something that could not have arisen naturally) please come forward with it. To date, no one has. ID'iots / supernaturalists are the ones introducing supernatural forces... they are the ones who must substantiate their incredible claims.

Perhaps they are blinded by your brilliance.
Perhaps you're just befuddled.

When any individual can gainsay a model without stepping up to the plate and showing why their model is true, and show cause, and display testable evidence then they are, by definition of what we know knowledge is to be, out of the game. This holds true for all claims, be they of science, or philosophy, or of theism.

Thus, gawd(s), Jinn, devils, the “risen from the dead”, etc., etc., replete with flying winged men in nightgowns, fat naked babies playing harps, chariots of fire cruising through the clouds, that seas part and books predict the end of the world, all the now thoroughly discredited excuses to commit our logic and reason to be discarded in favor of:

"The gawds did it"

You have changed my views somewhat. I always thought something couldn't produce nothing. I always thought intelligence produced intelligence. You are living proof I have been wrong.
You seem like a really angry, self-hating fundamentalist. At least your posts “read” angry.

My impression is that you, like many religious extremists, denigrate others for forming conclusions based upon rationality and reason. Your attitudes are stereotypical of religious zealots who are incensed at those who have the temerity to disagree with your religious perceptions.

I readily acknowledge the magical / supernatural entity you assert is unknowable and beyond human perception and understanding. Given those three qualifications (among numerous others), I accept that what you assert does not exist (until such time as you offer your case for its existence). The attributes of god(s) in terms of perceiving him externally are precisely the same as that of nothingness. And so it is. We both agree completely on these characteristic issues, and the only bone of contention is our conclusions. You conclude that his being indistinguishable from nothingness supports his existence, and I conclude it defines his lack of same.

Great intelligence that you desire to be thought of, you really should look up the definition of "fundamentalism". I am far removed from fundamentalism. Once again you haven't the foggiest about which you are attempting to speak.
Lots of bad assessments, here. They should be jettisoned quickly.

500 posts on this? Are you kidding me? Religion is great, as long as you keep in mind it's just a way of dealing with mortality. It's a coping mechanism. Science tells us how the physical world operates, it's not a moral compass and can be abused the same way evil people abuse religion , law or anything else. What else can be said?

???....humanity.....though I reject your characterization of divine acts as mere magic.....David Copperfield does magic.....God does humans.....
He makes them out of clay too!
your brain is ample evidence that clay is still involved.....
If "the creator" didn't make us out of clay like the bible claims, were we created out of thin air?
he created us.....I don't care if he used clay, dirt, sand, water, air or unicorn muffins.....
What do you mean "he"?
Does "he" have genitals?
why?....are you jealous?......

????.....what evidence?.....the fact that organic chemicals exist?......the fact lightning can strike?.......how about some evidence that if you put the two together life occurs.....oh wait, we have a couple million years of experience showing it hasn't.....

Evidence has been provided by people better qualified than me.
I'm sorry, but that simply isn't true.......better, worse, indifferent.....no one has ever provided anyone with evidence that abiogenesis has ever occurred.....you may be assuming it has been because scientists talk about abiogenesis, but it is all merely conjecture at this point.....

I never said it wasn't conjecture. I have said I see it as the most rational explanation.
beside the point.....you said evidence has been provided......that is what I responded to......you should not say evidence has been provided when no evidence has ever been provided........

It has been. Whether you accept it as such is up to you.
can you link to some evidence of abiogenesis occurring?......

God seems to me to be emotionally needy and insecure. You would think that someone who is all knowing and all powerful, who has no limitations whatsoever, would not feel it necessary to demand that he be worshiped by his own creations.
Which goes to the fact that there is no 'god' as perceived by theists.

There is no omnipotent extra-terrestrial entity that 'hears' prayers, intercedes on the behalf of humans, or issues edicts of religious dogma that must be obeyed, where transgressors are subject to some postmortem 'punishment.'

There is probably something to all this religious business. I distinctly remember grandmother praying one day that it not rain, because she had to go shopping.

It didn't rain.

As for god's rules, my problem is that he has so many of them. Luckily, I am not a Jew, so I'm exempt from thousands of them. Also, god really does work in mysterious ways. In fact, most of Christianity makes no sense at all. God creates mankind. They God drowns mankind. Then he says that he won't do it again. Then, he says that everyone is condemned, for having offended him (sin). Then, he sends his son down to die a torturous death so that men will no longer be condemned (....condemned by his own decision). Then, he says that if you don't believe everything he says, you are still condemned (but, does not say anything to hardly anybody). There are people that god talks to, though. The LDS prophets, Oral Roberts, Sarah Palin and Pat Robertson, for example. Frankly, I am not crazy about the company he keeps.

There is probably something to all this religious business. I distinctly remember grandmother praying one day that it not rain, because she had to go shopping.

It didn't rain.

As for god's rules, my problem is that he has so many of them. Luckily, I am not a Jew, so I'm exempt from thousands of them. Also, god really does work in mysterious ways. In fact, most of Christianity makes no sense at all. God creates mankind. They God drowns mankind. Then he says that he won't do it again. Then, he says that everyone is condemned, for having offended him (sin). Then, he sends his son down to die a torturous death so that men will no longer be condemned (....condemned by his own decision). Then, he says that if you don't believe everything he says, you are still condemned (but, does not say anything to hardly anybody). There are people that god talks to, though. The LDS prophets, Oral Roberts, Sarah Palin and Pat Robertson, for example. Frankly, I am not crazy about the company he keeps.
There are people that god talks to, though. The LDS prophets, Oral Roberts, Sarah Palin and Pat Robertson, for example. Frankly, I am not crazy about the company he keeps.

Sometimes I wonder how he feels about them himself. I know I wouldn't want to end up spending eternity hanging around those people. I avoid them in real life, why would I want to have to be nice to them in the afterlife? That is a serious negative in my opinion.

It didn't rain.

In spite of how you deem your importance yourself, I doubt if He really minds what you think. He's totally equal opportunity. He said if you denied Him, He would deny you. That's democratic. That's fair. He also said He knew how to get even.

I do submit that in your heart of hearts, you secretly hope you are wrong. Think of the golden opportunity. You would be awaken from your sleep all rested and full of vinegar. You wouldn't hardly be able to contain your eagerness for your trial. Finally the day of your trial would arrive. You always wanted and dreamed of appearing in a court of law to exhibit your knowledge and prowess as a defense attorney. Finally it is your turn to speak. Just what you have been waiting for all these years.

You begin yelling and cursing and berating Him. You tell Him He was stupid to have left a book of fairy tales for you to read. You tell Him he could not have created everything because your scientists claimed it all came from about from nothing. You yell and scream. He speaks.

You cry not as you are led away. You have had your say. You showed Him. They don't need to drag you crying and screaming to the Lake of Fire. You hear the flames crackle. You have no fear. The Lake of Fire doesn't exist either. None of this is real. This is all against known science.

It didn't rain.

There are people that god talks to, though. The LDS prophets, Oral Roberts, Sarah Palin and Pat Robertson, for example. Frankly, I am not crazy about the company he keeps.

Sometimes I wonder how he feels about them himself. I know I wouldn't want to end up spending eternity hanging around those people. I avoid them in real life, why would I want to have to be nice to them in the afterlife? That is a serious negative in my opinion.

Write that down. That's a great question for you to ask Him.

It didn't rain.

In spite of how you deem your importance yourself, I doubt if He really minds what you think. He's totally equal opportunity. He said if you denied Him, He would deny you. That's democratic. That's fair. He also said He knew how to get even.

I do submit that in your heart of hearts, you secretly hope you are wrong. Think of the golden opportunity. You would be awaken from your sleep all rested and full of vinegar. You wouldn't hardly be able to contain your eagerness for your trial. Finally the day of your trial would arrive. You always wanted and dreamed of appearing in a court of law to exhibit your knowledge and prowess as a defense attorney. Finally it is your turn to speak. Just what you have been waiting for all these years.

You begin yelling and cursing and berating Him. You tell Him He was stupid to have left a book of fairy tales for you to read. You tell Him he could not have created everything because your scientists claimed it all came from about from nothing. You yell and scream. He speaks.

You cry not as you are led away. You have had your say. You showed Him. They don't need to drag you crying and screaming to the Lake of Fire. You hear the flames crackle. You have no fear. The Lake of Fire doesn't exist either. None of this is real. This is all against known science.
Was that from a Sunday morning Benny Hinn program?

It didn't rain.

No, it's from a book I am considering entitled "Wet Dreams of Atheists". Like to purchase an autographed copy?

It didn't rain.

No, it's from a book I am considering entitled "Wet Dreams of Atheists". Like to purchase an autographed copy?
And you're crude, too. The jeebus must be so proud.

It didn't rain.

I'm bringing beer, hot gods, and marshmallows to your barbecue. Gonna have a tail-gate party.

It didn't rain.

I'm bringing beer, hot gods, and marshmallows to your barbecue. Gonna have a tail-gate party.
Oh, nice. Cheap threats on behalf of your gawds.

Do you people really think such behavior is appropriate?

Try this: fashion dolls into the likeness of humans and plunge large needles into them.

"You begin yelling and cursing and berating Him. You tell Him He was stupid to have left a book of fairy tales for you to read. You tell Him he could not have created everything because your scientists claimed it all came from about from nothing. You yell and scream. He speaks.
You cry not as you are led away. You have had your say. You showed Him. They don't need to drag you crying and screaming to the Lake of Fire. You hear the flames crackle. You have no fear. The Lake of Fire doesn't exist either. None of this is real. This is all against known science."

Gee, Human. I think that your contemplating my eternal damnation has given you an orgasm.....

"You begin yelling and cursing and berating Him. You tell Him He was stupid to have left a book of fairy tales for you to read. You tell Him he could not have created everything because your scientists claimed it all came from about from nothing. You yell and scream. He speaks.
You cry not as you are led away. You have had your say. You showed Him. They don't need to drag you crying and screaming to the Lake of Fire. You hear the flames crackle. You have no fear. The Lake of Fire doesn't exist either. None of this is real. This is all against known science."

Gee, Human. I think that your contemplating my eternal damnation has given you an orgasm.....

Hey, you take'em where you can get'em.

That's why we refer to atheists as "the Walking Dead".

Who's "we"?

Would that be you good christian folk at your Sunday morning hate fest?

How Christ like!

Who's "we"?

Would that be you good christian folk at your Sunday morning hate fest?

Yeah. We're gonna have a weiner roast and you're the guest of honor. I wonder if they'll let the schools out that day. Probably not. The government will take a holiday though. No mail delivery.

Forum List

Back