🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The hypocrisy of Trump's love connections......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Obama sat in a church and suddenly the GOP connected him to Rev. Wright. His father was muslim and suddenly Obama is not only a muslim, but he's not a legitimate president. Hillary the crooked bitch that she is and still is is connected to everything under the sun, save for the moon. She was no where near Bengazi, yet we spent 8 years trying to tie her to it and on and on and on....Trump on the other hand is not only seen and heard praising the now fallen comrades of his campaign team, but is now trying to convince his american stupid 39 million redneck ingrates, that he not only never knew these guys but never heard of their names...and yet we have proof!!!
If these men are wise, they will turn on Trump and throw his white ass under the bus, he so aggressively uses every time his name comes up. I'm sure there's enough room for one more, fella's, don't let it be you!!
200.webp

Obama chose to put that Koran over the top of the Bible when he did his little show of being sworn in. Trump's previous personal sins and issues are none of our business and they do not affect us. The agenda of hate that Obama and his minions proliferated of race baiting is still lingering and affecting American citizens. Big difference. Clinton's and their thug crowd should have been jailed years ago.

Obama sat in a church and suddenly the GOP connected him to Rev. Wright. His father was muslim and suddenly Obama is not only a muslim, but he's not a legitimate president. Hillary the crooked bitch that she is and still is is connected to everything under the sun, save for the moon. She was no where near Bengazi, yet we spent 8 years trying to tie her to it and on and on and on....Trump on the other hand is not only seen and heard praising the now fallen comrades of his campaign team, but is now trying to convince his american stupid 39 million redneck ingrates, that he not only never knew these guys but never heard of their names...and yet we have proof!!!
If these men are wise, they will turn on Trump and throw his white ass under the bus, he so aggressively uses every time his name comes up. I'm sure there's enough room for one more, fella's, don't let it be you!!
200.webp

LoL!

200.gif

Last edited:
Obama chose to put that Koran over the top of the Bible when he did his little show of being sworn in. Trump's previous personal sins and issues are none of our business and they do not affect us. The agenda of hate that Obama and his minions proliferated of race baiting is still lingering and affecting American citizens. Big difference. Clinton's and their thug crowd should have been jailed years ago.
the thing i am really confused on from her OP is if she was defending Obama or not,its hard to tell from it.lol

the thing i am really confused on from her OP is if she was defending Obama or not,its hard to tell from it.lol
believe me she has her nose squarely in his ass.....and if he shit she would not pull away...

She rattles a lot. Marion gave the perfect gif. for the occasion.

Forum List

Back