PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
1. There are three reasons why one agrees to become a traitor:
a. Sex
b. Ideology
c. Money

2. Seems simple enough to select the one that the Biden Crime Family chose for their agreement to destroy America's economy, sovereignty, cohesion, and freedom. Same one the Clinton Crime Cartel chose.
Big bucks for the Big Guy.

3. Here is the hypothetical conversation that took place leading to the mess the Democrats have produced after stealing the election.

Democrat elites went to Joe, and offered him this deal: beaucoup bucks if he would agree to be the face of failure.

4. "We'll rig the election so you win.....you don't even have to campaign....we'll take care of it.

Then well' shut down the economy, make sure that there are thousands of riots, arsons, assaults, so folks are insecure.

Work out some false flag project....maybe the Capitol.....blame Trump's folks who really never riot or commit crimes, but....anyway.

We'll bring in millions of potential Democrat voters, not on dribs and drabs, but by the thousands every month.

Institute censorship and even make up a Ministry of Truth.

All you have to do is take the blame. Then, election time, we'll say it was all your idea, put up someone new.....and the rubes will buy it!!

OK...so your name will be mud, and your reputation shot....but you'll be rollin' in dough!!!

Deal?????"

5. And so it was written, and so it came to pass.

a. Sex
b. Ideology
c. Money

2. Seems simple enough to select the one that the Biden Crime Family chose for their agreement to destroy America's economy, sovereignty, cohesion, and freedom. Same one the Clinton Crime Cartel chose.

3. Here is the hypothetical conversation that took place leading to the mess the Democrats have produced after stealing the election.

Democrat elites went to Joe, and offered him this deal: beaucoup bucks if he would agree to be the face of failure.

4. "We'll rig the election so you win.....you don't even have to campaign....we'll take care of it.

Then well' shut down the economy, make sure that there are thousands of riots, arsons, assaults, so folks are insecure.

Work out some false flag project....maybe the Capitol.....blame Trump's folks who really never riot or commit crimes, but....anyway.

We'll bring in millions of potential Democrat voters, not on dribs and drabs, but by the thousands every month.

All you have to do is take the blame. Then, election time, we'll say it was all your idea, put up someone new.....and the rubes will buy it!!

OK...so your name will be mud, and your reputation shot....but you'll be rollin' in dough!!!

Deal?????"

I would agree but I don't think they consulted Joe or he is even aware he will be the patsy holding the bag when the country turns total dumpster fire.
He's too stupid to see the obvious consequences of policies he is ordered to implement & is unaware how he is being used only to be discarded when he is no longer useful.
He's a brain dead meat puppet in a dirty diaper

a. Sex
b. Ideology
c. Money

Deal?????"

Earlier you were saying some crapolla bout there being a spies at the voting booths or something. You've posted something more ridiculous than that. Congrats.

Our President is a Gift from God to relieve us from the …

Curse of Trump
"This is the fist time in 6 years a President has attended the White House Correspondents Dinner. It's understandable, we had a massive plague and 2 years of Covid"--President Joe Biden.

a. Sex
b. Ideology
c. Money

Deal?????"

You seriously have to doubt the level of intelligence of anyone who would write such a post. For instance,

Biden Crime Family chose for their agreement to destroy

What crime family? From all I can determine this crime theory rests around Hunter Biden's work with a Ukrainian company. Oh, and the mythical "laptop". Trumpbots want to complain that Hunter Biden had no skill set and ignore the fact that he graduated from Yale Law School, last I checked, ranked number one in the country.

And where is the money this crime family made? Biden has released years worth of tax returns. I mean he isn't hurting, but the source of his wealth is pretty well documented in those tax returns. When he left the Senate he was among the least wealthy members of both Congress and the Senate.

after stealing the election.

The mental gymnastics one has to perform in order to actually believe the election was stolen is mind numbing. First, you have to believe a president with Trump's approval numbers won an election when that has never happened in the past. Second, you have to believe that dozens of judges, some of them even appointed by Trump, were in on this "big steal". Third, you have to believe people like some dude that makes pillows over Trump's own AG.

Trump planned his strategy, his attempt to "steal" the election months before the first votes were cast.

We don't need "hypothetical" conversations to prove that point. We have them, at least the ones that Trump failed to destroy or hide the documentation. We are still uncovering them today. And what is really ironic, Trump is the proven traitor. He didn't do it for money. He didn't do it for ideology, he has never had one and has switched positions on everything from taxation to abortion so many times in his career that it would give a normal person whiplash. He didn't do it for sex. He did it for power and fame. He so wanted to be thought of as a "great" president, even the greatest, that he imagined an addition to Mount Rushmore. But great presidents don't divide a nation, they bring it together. In a sense, that is their one job. And Trump left this nation so fractured, and his attempt at "stealing" the election only exacerbated the problem, that Biden has been left with an almost impossible task. That division will always be Trump's legacy.

You seriously have to doubt the level of intelligence of anyone who would write such a post. For instance,

Biden Crime Family chose for their agreement to destroy

What crime family? From all I can determine this crime theory rests around Hunter Biden's work with a Ukrainian company. Oh, and the mythical "laptop". Trumpbots want to complain that Hunter Biden had no skill set and ignore the fact that he graduated from Yale Law School, last I checked, ranked number one in the country.

And where is the money this crime family made? Biden has released years worth of tax returns. I mean he isn't hurting, but the source of his wealth is pretty well documented in those tax returns. When he left the Senate he was among the least wealthy members of both Congress and the Senate.

after stealing the election.

The mental gymnastics one has to perform in order to actually believe the election was stolen is mind numbing. First, you have to believe a president with Trump's approval numbers won an election when that has never happened in the past. Second, you have to believe that dozens of judges, some of them even appointed by Trump, were in on this "big steal". Third, you have to believe people like some dude that makes pillows over Trump's own AG.

Trump planned his strategy, his attempt to "steal" the election months before the first votes were cast.

We don't need "hypothetical" conversations to prove that point. We have them, at least the ones that Trump failed to destroy or hide the documentation. We are still uncovering them today. And what is really ironic, Trump is the proven traitor. He didn't do it for money. He didn't do it for ideology, he has never had one and has switched positions on everything from taxation to abortion so many times in his career that it would give a normal person whiplash. He didn't do it for sex. He did it for power and fame. He so wanted to be thought of as a "great" president, even the greatest, that he imagined an addition to Mount Rushmore. But great presidents don't divide a nation, they bring it together. In a sense, that is their one job. And Trump left this nation so fractured, and his attempt at "stealing" the election only exacerbated the problem, that Biden has been left with an almost impossible task. That division will always be Trump's legacy.
What is that unbearable smell.......????

Oh....it's you.

The scummy low-life liar that I exposed as follows: you wrote this-

"And there it is, you just revealed yourself a liar. A couple of years ago you claimed a degree from Brown." When You Are Missing The Ability To Learn.... post 48

You lied and I caught you in the lie.

I never said any such thing. There has never been any such claim by me.

I challenged you to prove it....and you simply slitered away.

There is a search function and you and anyone else can use it.

And there will be no such statement by me.

Because you are a low-life lying scum.

Are you ready to admit that you are lying scum and I never made the statement you just claimed I made?

Proven by the fact that no such statement exists.

And you will never be allowed to forget what a sack of offal you are.

What is that unbearable smell.......????

Oh....it's you.

The scummy low-life liar that I exposed as follows: you wrote this-

"And there it is, you just revealed yourself a liar. A couple of years ago you claimed a degree from Brown." When You Are Missing The Ability To Learn.... post 48

You lied and I caught you in the lie.

I never said any such thing. There has never been any such claim by me.

I challenged you to prove it....and you simply slitered away.

There is a search function and you and anyone else can use it.

And there will be no such statement by me.

Because you are a low-life lying scum.

Are you ready to admit that you are lying scum and I never made the statement you just claimed I made?

Proven by the fact that no such statement exists.

And you will never be allowed to forget what a sack of offal you are.
Where there is your proof, right there. Proof you didn't go to Columbia, are even a community college in Bumfuck Idaho for that matter. Proof you are the copy and paste Queen. Maybe I was mistaken and it wasn't you claiming you went to Brown, but your sister. And someone else in your family went to Yale. All flippin nonsense, a fantasy world you have created that perhaps, at this point, you sincerely believe.

But your posts, your drivel, your copy and paste reveal someone that could not have possibly gotten into an Ivy League school, let alone graduate. No Ivy Leaguer would have to copy and paste the same insulting post, word for word, right down to your comical use of the term "offal", which in and of itself is quite revealing. Not only would they have the intelligence to construe another insulting post, they would have the self-pride to not repeat themselves like some talking parrot.

Put up or shut up. Defend your OP. Prove the Biden crime family charge, I await your copy and paste from journalistically challenged sources. The whole premise is just stupid, as if there are only three motives for treason. And as I said, Trump is the one that has, and continues, to commit treason for he never has given two shits for this country and would lay it to waste if it could inflate his already overblown ego.

Explain to me how a president with some of the lowest approval ratings in modern history, like lower than Jimmy Carter's, could have won the election. What would the demographics have had to be in order for him to actually get more votes? A mandatory voting age of 65 perhaps? That might have made it close but he even split that demographic with Biden.

But let me close this out with explaining your use of the term "offal". Not exactly a word you would hear very much in an Ivy League school, outside of perhaps English Lit while discussing The Jungle and I highly doubt you have read that book. But it is a term someone in the lowest of classes would be intimately familiar with, especially in ethnic communities. Pig's feet, Hog maws, beef kidneys, tripe--what one of my providers calls "variety meats", those are standard fare for your impoverished family. Intimately familiar, yet realizing it wasn't a common term, you throw it out there as if you are demonstrating your faux intelligence. Proud of it too, I mean what, is not at least the third time we have seen that exact post as you diligently run away from attempting a true rebuttal.

Look, I am sorry. But you are a poser of the highest magnitude. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you sure as hell don't fool me.

1651668931186.png

a. Sex
b. Ideology
c. Money

Deal?????"

1651669028505.png

They want you to believe it is all Biden's fault.

Guess again:

1654271652152.png

Every Democrat must be removed.

Forum List

Back