🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The "I meant to do that" tour has begun

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Just saw Obama's interview with Stephanopoulos on This Week.

With a little help from his friends maybe Obama can turn around his poll slide, claim a foreign victory, pivot to blaming Republicans for all that's wrong in the economy, and leave all the stories of domestic government abuse under the rug where the lastest news cycles have swept them.

Good luck, Israel.

You only have to watch the idiots here rant about how Obama won a great victory.

If Putin pulled out his dick and pissed all over Obama at a state dinner the idiot left would claim Obama embarassed Putin.

Syria turned out to be a major success for Obama and a major loss for Republicans

Sucks don't it?

You only have to watch the idiots here rant about how Obama won a great victory.

If Putin pulled out his dick and pissed all over Obama at a state dinner the idiot left would claim Obama embarassed Putin.

obama wanted to get wet. Republicans are the big losers because they haven't been pissed on. Then the first heifer would tell us how healthy it is to be pissed on.

The smallest force imaginable. That's no threat.

Threat is "we will obliterate you. Both sides. Everyone."

The Rs could hardly wait to vote No ... Putin stole their show and left them the losers.

Rs like McCain and Graham? Yeah, tell us. More Dems would have voted No than GOP.
Why did Obama want to submit it to Congress anyway?

Obama saw the poles and has become politically astute - either outcome would have been an advantage for the Administration.

Syria turned out to be a major success for Obama and a major loss for Republicans

Sucks don't it?

Yeah, Dumbo Kerry makes a major gaffe and then it becomes official US policy when Putin jumps all over it and this is success? Obozo again looks like a clueless, rank amateur and the left applauds like trained seals.

You're insane.

Obama and Putin stare off, and Putin blinks. He now agrees to have Syria's chemical weapons removed. Since many American conservatives worship Putin (they adore his authoritarian aura), this has them kind of upset. Try to go easy on them for a while.

So, was Obama playing everyone from the start, or just taking advantage of things as they unfolded? I'm afraid we won't know that for many years.

I do, of course, give Bush part of the credit. He got the world believing that every American president was crazy enough to bomb anyone they felt like.

Obama and Putin stare off, and Putin blinks. He now agrees to have Syria's chemical weapons removed. Since many American conservatives worship Putin (they adore his authoritarian aura), this has them kind of upset. Try to go easy on them for a while.

So, was Obama playing everyone from the start, or just taking advantage of things as they unfolded? I'm afraid we won't know that for many years.

I do, of course, give Bush part of the credit. He got the world believing that every American president was crazy enough to bomb anyone they felt like.

Putin didn't blink.. he seized Kerry's gaffe and played on Obama's narcissism... All part of Putin's plan to make Russia the major player in the region.

Obama hasn't the skillset to play anyone.

The Rs could hardly wait to vote No ... Putin stole their show and left them the losers.

Rs like McCain and Graham? Yeah, tell us. More Dems would have voted No than GOP.

Obama saw the poles and has become politically astute - either outcome would have been an advantage for the Administration.

What do the Poles have to do with it? Except being among the unanimous nations that told Obombo to take a flying fuck.
Oh, you mean "polls". It was an advantage only because they can't ever take responsibility for any action. If Congress voted No, Obombo could say he wanted to take action but was prevented. If they voted Yes he could blame them for his failure.
Wow, that's leadership all right.

I may have been played, which is the point, as I thought Obama was serious about wanting to bomb. Obama may have played everyone, including his own "side".

Point is, Obama won. He's getting the chemical weapons out of Syria. Y'all are like the losing side after a football game saying "But you had fewer offensive yards!". Obama still came out ahead on the scoreboard, and winning is winning.

Of course, President Obama isn't a football guy, he's a basketball guy. Basketball is more about agility and reacting, and less about following a set play.

Forum List

Back