The idiot-in-chief wants to partner with Putin...

If Hillary would've won, you wouldnt be worried about it. Where was your outrage when Obama interfered in Israel's election?

You do (or should) realize that the above bullshit is ALL based on one blogger.......

The allegation that the money was spent to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for the election is based on speculation...... there is no paper trail that the money given to OneVoice was spent on an electoral ground game.

Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel

to form a Cyber Security Unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe.

You just can't make this shit up with this clown. ROTFLMAO.

Republicans deride Trump's idea for cyber security unit with Russia

""Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe," he said following their talks at a summit of the Group of 20 nations in Hamburg, Germany.

Three Republican senators - Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, John McCain of Arizona and Mario Rubio of Florida - blasted the idea.

"It's not the dumbest idea I have ever heard but it's pretty close," Graham told NBC's "Meet the Press" program, saying that Trump's apparent willingness to "forgive and forget" stiffened his resolve to pass legislation imposing sanctions on Russia.

"There has been no penalty," McCain, who chairs the Senate armed services committee, told CBS' "Face the Nation" program according to a CBS transcript. "Vladimir Putin ... got away with literally trying to change the outcome ... of our election."

"Yes, it's time to move forward. But there has to be a price to pay," he added.

Rubio, on Twitter, said: "Partnering with Putin on a 'Cyber Security Unit' is akin to partnering with (Syrian President Bashar al) Assad on a 'Chemical Weapons Unit'.""

This is another example of Trump being played. First it was the Saudis, now it's Russia playing Trump. That's twice in the matter of a few weeks.
Opinion | Saudi Arabia just played Donald Trump
Trump Is Letting America Get Pushed Around by Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia has played Donald Trump like a fiddle
Trump is quite the deal maker alright, unfortunately he's willing to sell out America, all because he got his ego stroked.
When he gets with the Russian's he gets a giddy and will jump and the chance to please an enemy, who has attacked a pillar of America's very foundation..
The Art of the Deal. What a joke. It's true, stroke his ego and he's yours. That and he probably owes the Russian Oligarchs so much money, they own his ass.

The Art of the Deal. What a joke. It's true, stroke his ego and he's yours. That and he probably owes the Russian Oligarchs so much money, they own his ass.

and that's the "solid evidence" the Dems really have right now.... NUTTIN....

I said I'll wait "a while", not "forever".

Mueller was appointed in mid-May...Are 7 weeks too long for your delicate disposition to wait ???

How long did the investigations on Watergate, Whitewater and Benghazi..go on for???

Were you then also this impatient????

If Hillary would've won, you wouldnt be worried about it. Where was your outrage when Obama interfered in Israel's election?

You do (or should) realize that the above bullshit is ALL based on one blogger.......

The allegation that the money was spent to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for the election is based on speculation...... there is no paper trail that the money given to OneVoice was spent on an electoral ground game.

$350,000 worth.

to form a Cyber Security Unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe.

""Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe," he said following their talks at a summit of the Group of 20 nations in Hamburg, Germany.

Three Republican senators - Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, John McCain of Arizona and Mario Rubio of Florida - blasted the idea.

"It's not the dumbest idea I have ever heard but it's pretty close," Graham told NBC's "Meet the Press" program, saying that Trump's apparent willingness to "forgive and forget" stiffened his resolve to pass legislation imposing sanctions on Russia.

"There has been no penalty," McCain, who chairs the Senate armed services committee, told CBS' "Face the Nation" program according to a CBS transcript. "Vladimir Putin ... got away with literally trying to change the outcome ... of our election."

Rubio, on Twitter, said: "Partnering with Putin on a 'Cyber Security Unit' is akin to partnering with (Syrian President Bashar al) Assad on a 'Chemical Weapons Unit'.""
collusion by another name.

unfortunately he's willing to sell out America

It was W and O, not Trump, that quadrupled the national debt.
It was W and O, not Trump, who have allowed those behind 911 to go unidentified and unpunished
It was W and O, not Trump, that sold the US out regarding "Global Warming"
It was W and O, not Trump, that have initiated the police state "homeland security"

Trump is President solely because the last two were

1. the worst two Presidents in US history
2. the worst two Traitors in US history

and not all Americans are idiots who parrot...

:lame2:Deflection.

Unable to refute any of the above, insults are hurled...

how typically "liberal" in the current American definition of "liberal"

Obama caught on mic telling Medvedev to give US 'space' on nuclear issue

Barry the coward...
Pathetic deflection attempt, but to be expected from you.

Anyway, what do you think? Do you think it would be a good idea for the two of them to form a Cyber Security Unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe?

A simple yes or no will do.
No career politician has the best interests of the country in mind... most of all your beloved obama.
I dont trust any form of globalization...

Obama caught on mic telling Medvedev to give US 'space' on nuclear issue

Barry the coward...
Pathetic deflection attempt, but to be expected from you.

Anyway, what do you think? Do you think it would be a good idea for the two of them to form a Cyber Security Unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe?

A simple yes or no will do.
No career politician has the best interests of the country in mind... most of all your beloved obama.
I dont trust any form of globalization...
No it is then.

$350,000 worth.
Yes, I figured you wouldn't care about that.

Sorry to disappoint you but if you think I'm gonna sit and read that much bullshit from a known propaganda site you have another think coming.

No, NO....don't get me wrong, I WANT for you and your ilk to remain stupid...We need your example to show our kids why an education is important.....

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint you but if you think I'm gonna sit and read that much bullshit from a known propaganda site you have another think coming.

No, NO....don't get me wrong, I WANT for you and your ilk to remain stupid...We need your example to show our kids why an education is important.....
Tell ya what then, next time I want to educate somebody about fake news and propaganda I'll refer them to you. LMAO

Sweet baby Jesus--that's all we need is a partnership with Russia on Cyber Security--LOL

It was just 1-1/2 years ago that the Russian hacked into the Pentagon--and it was movinf through the Joint Chiefs of Staff emails so fast, they had to shut it down for 2 weeks to replace hardware and softways.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

They're constantly trying to get into our utility infracstructure, especially around U.S. miltary bases and other government installations.
Political Parties as Critical Infrastructure? | Center for Internet and Society

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56a755865f9b58b7d0e9483c.jpg

Why don't you Trump supporters just move to Russia, I am certain Vladimir Putin would welcome you in. Take Trump, Sean Hannity & Julian Assange (Wikileaks founder with you.)
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
CIA director Mike Pompeo says WikiLeaks is a hostile intelligence service.
Analyst says WikiLeaks dump 'devastating' for CIA - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back