🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Impending Judgment of God

Would America Really Go to War with China to Save Taiwan?

Hugh White

May 22, 2015

Deterrence is a beguiling concept. It offers the hope that we can prevail over our opponents without actually fighting them because our mere possession of military power will be sufficient to compel them to our will.

This seductive idea seems to be the basis of Michael Cole's view that deterrence will allow America and its allies to defend Taiwan from China without incurring the costs and risks of conflict, and that they should therefore commit themselves to doing so. This view is set out in Michael's most recent contribution to an exchange between us about this issue, and I'd like to thank him for his thoughtful part in our exchange on this sensitive topic.

Alas, I think this view of deterrence is mistaken. Deterrence can work, of course, but only where the deterred power believes that the deterring power is willing to incur the costs and risks of conflict. So Washington can only deter Beijing from using force against Taiwan if Beijing is reasonably sure that Washington is willing to actually fight to do so.

(Recommended: 5 Chinese Weapons of War America Should Fear)

Moreover, because the stakes are so high and the nuclear threshold is so unclear, Washington must convince Beijing that it is willing to fight a nuclear war over Taiwan if it is to deter China from starting a conventional one. Simply possessing armed forces, including nuclear forces, is not enough to do this. You also have to convince the other side that you are willing to use them, and are willing to incur the costs and risks of the resulting conflict.

Compilation of official news reports - brief video - a must see!

Published on Sep 4, 2015
SOURCE: http://www.foxnews.com

News Articles:

Russian spy ship spotted near US sub base
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/...

Russian Military Vessel Monitored Off US Coast
http://news.sky.com/story/1546736/rus...

Chinese warships spotted off Alaska coast during Obama visit
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015...

Chinese warships spotted off Alaska coast during Obama visit
http://nypost.com/2015/09/03/chinese-...

U.S. Shadowing Russian Ship in Atlantic Near Nuclear Submarine Areas
http://freebeacon.com/national-securi...

Chinese warships turn back after sighting off Alaska coast as Obama visits state
https://www.rt.com/usa/314298-chinese...

I said, "How will America burn?" America is the most powerful country in this world. Why did you bring us here to burn? Why didn't you at least let us die where ALL the Dudumans have died?"

He said, "Remember this, Dumitru. The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,,.." (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) "...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!"

For the full story click this link: The Message For America

What to do: What To Do

If You are a Christian

If You are a not Christian

God's Promises to Americans

Last edited:
I will post the brief message from the last three links:

Now look again at what Dumitru was told:

I said, "How will America burn?" America is the most powerful country in this world. Why did you bring us here to burn? Why didn't you at least let us die where ALL the Dudumans have died?"

He said, "Remember this, Dumitru. The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,,.." (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) "...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!"

For the full story click this link: The Message For America

What to do: What To Do

If You are a Christian

If You are a Christian

If you are a Christian living in sin, you must put an end to it today. Tomorrow will be too late! Just say to God from your heart that you are sorry for what you have done in disgracing the name of God and Jesus to all those around you, through them seeing you living in sin. Ask Jesus to come into your heart and make you clean. God never gets tired of forgiving - it doesn't matter what you have done in the past, but now go and do not sin anymore!

If you have never prayed to receive the Holy Spirit, then pray everyday without ceasing. He will replace the emptiness inside of you with peace, love and joy. He will guide you in all truth, comfort you in your times of distress and help you say no to sin.

"Many who carry the name of CHRISTIAN are overcome by greed, fornication, drunkenness, and a pursuit for great wealth. Those who live in defilement and meditate upon evil things will have no escape..."

If You are a not Christian

If You are not a Christian

If you are not a Christian and have not received the gift of forgiveness, which God grants freely, then right now ask God for it. Just pray to God from your heart and say that you are sorry for every sin and every evil thought or desire. Ask Jesus to come into your heart; it is the most important thing in your life. "You must believe and confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God." be baptized in water and pray everyday without ceasing to receive the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit will help you turn your life around so that you can, as Jesus instructed the woman caught in adultery, "Go and sin no more." Get to know God better by reading the Bible. You may find it helpful to start with the gospel of John in the New Testament.

"The pure in heart will not be punished...Those who are faithful and true, will hear the trumpet of God and the voice of God's angel crying WAKE UP! They will be told where to go."...l looked down and saw beautiful cities... "This is your refuge when the times of tribulation fall upon California. Your family and all those who hear the voice of the Lord will understand the message of God's mighty trumpet. "Only the righteous will I save, some out of the midst of the fire."

"I the Lord will work in ways that you cannot imagine, but be Holy."

A great army, well armed and dressed in white, appeared before me. "This army will go to battle to save my chosen ones."

"At the appointed time, I will speak to them like I speak to you as to what they must do."

"I will send a chariot of salvation and take each one out in his appointed time."

"All those who repent and turn back to God will be saved from the day of trouble."

Last edited:

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Habakkuk 2:3

This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2 Peter 3:1-9

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Matthew 5:8

You like these kind of videos of people coming back to life after they died to tell what they saw...then even standard you must accept this boys testimony or throw out your former ones...

You like these kind of videos of people coming back to life after they died to tell what they saw...then even standard you must accept this boys testimony or throw out your former ones...

HaShev, first let me correct you in that this thread has nothing to do with someone dying. Dumitru never had an after death experience nor did he have any near death experiences. I do not know where you got that from. Watch the video in the OP. I find testimonies of those who have died and been revived - to be valuable if they are authentic.

I believe the 15 yr. old boy tells the truth of his experience after death ---> what I could understand of it in English but cannot comment on what he said in Hebrew. His testimony of what he saw has nothing to do with Kabalah (Zohar) however. There were quite a few things he said that led me to believe he has seen what he spoke of (because it is in the Holy Bible) His quoting of Zechariah 14 and that there would be an event that would take place before the invasion of Israel was in alignment with the event Dumitru was told to warn America about. Dumitru named Russia, China, Korea, Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico, he had forgotten the identity of two more countries that would also participate in the invasion of America. The rest of what Dumitru was told I have posted here below.

Quoting Dumitru Duduman from Message for America he said:

The angel of the Lord also told me, "I have blessed this country because of the Jewish people who are in this country. I have seven million Jews in this country, but they do not want to recognize the Lord. They didn't want to thank God for the blessing they received in this country. Israel doesn't want to recognize Jesus Christ. They put their faith in the Jewish people in America. But, when America burns, the Lord will raise China, Japan, and other nations to go against the Russians. They will beat the Russians and push them all the way to the gates of Paris.

Over there they will make a treaty, and appoint the Russians as their leaders. They will then unite against Israel. When Israel realizes she does not have the strength of America behind her, she will be frightened. That's when she will turn to the Messiah for deliverance. That's when the Messiah will come. Then, the church will meet Jesus in the air, and he will bring them back with Him to the Mount of Olives. At that time, the battle of Armageddon will be fought."

When I heard all of this I said, "if you are truly the angel of the Lord, and everything you have told me is true, then all you have said must be written in the Bible." He said, "Tell everyone to read from Jeremiah 51:8-15, Revelation chapter 18, and Zechariah chapter 14, where Christ fights against those who possess the earth. After His victory," the angel said, "there will be one flock and one Shepherd. There will be no need for light. The Lamb of God will be the Light. There will be no sickness, no tears, and no deaths. There will only be eternal joy and God will be the ruler. There will be only one language. Only one song. And no need for a translator!
______

Now I have been thinking about a video I watched of an Israeli Jew the other night - who had died in his friend's arms at the hospital. After his experience of seeing his deceased family members, heaven's court - also a Jewish religious leader he had known on earth - and coming back to life - he became a religious Jew and his life was no longer the same. He saw the same light the boy speaks of seeing. I will put the video here for you later on to watch. He emphasizes the good deeds that he had done before he had fallen ill and later died in his friend's arms. He is an Israeli Jew and does not speak English so people will have to read the subtitles.

About the invasion of Israel from the North which the boy spoke of. I took it he was saying it was the Northern part of Israel that was invaded in the vision he was given. Is that how you understood what he said?

I do not know what is north as I have never been to Israel. Dumitru was given a dream of the invasion of Israel while he was visiting Israel. This is his testimony about what he saw in his dream and what the LORD told him:

THE FUTURE OF ISRAEL
A dream received by Brother Dumitru Duduman June 17th and 18th, 1996 in Tiberias, Israel. The dream was first received on the 17th and then again on the 18th. For two days afterwards Dumitru was physically sick every time he tried to recount this dream so it could be recorded.

After eight days of traveling through Israel, I asked myself: "Why did I come here? All I see is land and a people that are wicked. Why did I come here? After I thought about this, I prayed and fell asleep.

In this dream the five of us; myself, my two grandsons and the couple we were staying with in Israel, were on the Sea of Galilee in Israel and we were looking around. We noticed how nice and warm it was. A good place for a vacation. At once, I heard a voice from my left side. It said: "You didn't come just for this. Look at me." I looked and saw a man in white, shining clothing. He was crying with tears running down his cheeks.

"Who are you, and why do you cry?" I asked.

"I am Jesus Christ, and I am looking over my blood relatives and my people for whom I gave my life. Their sins have put a wall between God and themselves. God has decided to bring back all of the scattered people from the nations. Instead of thanking God for watching over them, giving them safe passage, they have become even more wicked than they were in the nations they left. I am crying because of the tribulation that is to overcome them. They say they keep the Sabbath, but they don't. They say the keep my laws, but they do not. All the nations of the world have their eyes on this place, thinking that this place is holy. They come to seek holiness, and see an example in this place. This place is not holy, but has become defiled.

Because of this, God has decided to take peace from this country. They do not trust in the peace God provides, but seek to make their own peace. God can no longer stand their sins. Because of their wickedness, look and see how punishment will come upon Israel."

I then saw a cloud of airplanes, in formation from the left (Golan Heights*) and a large army coming from a corner (Yarmouk River valley*) with every kind of weapon. They had horses, carriages, cars, tanks, and soldiers on foot. I began to hear screaming from my right, and asked: "Can you stop this?"

"Until they pass through hard times, they will not recognize me as God, and will not call upon me for help." He answered. "You will be sad, and sorrowful when you leave this place," Jesus said, "but after a time your heart will be full of joy. Tell those who love me, that I first loved them. They will be saved. I am the eternal One. I do not change. Everything that I have told you will come to pass."

"You will go in peace" Jesus said. Then there was a loud roar of thunder, and we were looking for a place to hide because we thought that the war had started. A lightning bolt came down in front of us, but Jesus said: "Do not be afraid, you will leave this place in peace. Tell the people what you have seen."

*We were visiting the Galilee and I pointed in the direction where the airplanes and army came from, and the people I was staying with identified these places.
The Future Of Israel
________

HaShev, If the span between Golan Heights and Yarmouk River Valley is the northern part of Israel then the boy confirms what the LORD told Dumitru again. Because the boy said the invasion came from the North but he didn't identify it by name (in Israel). Correct? Dumitru Duduman was a holy servant of God who suffered tremendously for the cause of Christ. I do not know this boy or anything about him but many things he said in the video I could confirm in Scripture. I do not know if he even realizes how much of what he said could be confirmed - even in the Book of Revelation. It is doubtful that this Jewish boy who is studying at Yeshiva would have read the New Testament. So how could he know the things he says?

Let me remind you that
1) The topic IS WHAT IS DISCUSSED IN THAT VIDEO
2) you never stay on topic, so what is your point?

Attachments

• tmp-cam--2052635731.jpg
    tmp-cam--2052635731.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 40
Let me remind you that

Let me remind you that
That is not true. Why do you persist in saying things about me that are not true, HaShev? We are commanded by God to tell the truth - to not bear false witness against our neighbor - it is a commandment of God - yet you have sinned against me by bearing false witness against me - repeatedly. This should not be.

Let me remind you of this:
The topic is in my OP - The Impending Judgment of God - Dumitru Duduman's Testimony of the warning the Lord told him to give to America. It is not about a 15 yr. old's after death experience. This is my thread. Do I need to remind you of this?

I answered your off topic question in order to be gracious to you.

I have consistently stayed on topic with you while you have veered off into different directions / discussions. Consider your own thread from a couple of days ago. Who stayed on point? I did. Look at the thread, HaShev. I answered the first part of your questions in your OP thread point for point. I did not go off topic. Have a look:
What is taught is exact opposite the written word

As to the boy's testimony - he said he saw G-d's robe dipped in blood when he returned. This is according to Revelation 19:11-13:

It is written:
Revelation 19:11-13 King James Version (KJV)
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And again it is written in Isaiah:
Isaiah 63:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Whose name is called The Word of God according to Revelation 19: 11- 13?

Jesus Christ is the The Word of God (See John 1:1). He saw Jesus Christ's Robe dipped in blood, Jesus Christ is God.

The boy said at heaven's court he was ashamed because he saw that his own clothing was tattered and bloody. The prophet Isaiah wrote about this in Isaiah 64: 6. This is a picture of his own righteousness apart from Jesus Christ.

It is written:

Isaiah 64:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

In Israel filthy rags depicted a woman menstruating - a bloody, filthy rag. That is what the boy was clothed in because it depicted his own righteousness apart from Christ. The One he saw who was Light? That was Jesus Christ although the Lord did not speak to the boy nor did He identify Himself to the boy. The Light the boy saw is Jesus Christ.

It is written:

John 8:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

It is written:

Psalm 27 King James Version (KJV)
27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

_____
Who is King David speaking of? The LORD. The Lord is my light and my salvation........ Only in the LORD can one obtain salvation. The LORD is my light.

Again it is written:
Psalm 119:105 King James Version (KJV)
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Again, David is telling God that Thy Word - Thy Only Begotten Son - is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. What is David saying? That the Word of God which is Jesus Christ shows him the way, the truth and the life.

It is written:
John 14:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Goodnight.

Last edited:
This is a warning that God gave to to Brother Dumitru Duduman decades ago. Today we can find news stories about China's intention to invade Taiwan, the alliance between Russia and China, communist nations who are aligning themselves with Russia and so forth. This prophecy is being fulfilled before our very eyes! When will the American people wake up?

For those who would rather read Dumitru's message. Here a portion of the Message to America:

The Message For America

He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."

Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you." I said, "How will I be able to go? Who knows me here in America? I don't know anybody here." He said, "Don't worry yourself. I will go before you. I will do a lot of healing in the American churches and I will open the doors for you. But do not say anything else besides what I tell you. This country will burn!"

- to continue reading, click link above -

I will post Scriptures which will reveal this message to be from the LORD and also news articles which establish the nearness of the impending judgment of God upon America which Brother Dumitru Duduman was sent to America to give to us. It is time to wake up America!

*yawn*

>>The Impending Judgment of God

1)The boy discusses the impending Judgement on the Goyim for their treatment of God's people.
=You got caught lying again by saying it's not on this topic.

2)You got caught lying saying I am lying.

3) everytime you say Jesus is messiah or God you are calling Jesus a Liar when he said he wasn't and you are caught lying.

4)The ole not on topic excuse doesn't change your inability to refute something discussed nor does it justify consistant lies.

I am appalled by the Youtube responses by Christians on that video, As I liken their responses to the ole RCC force conversions using torture devices in that they both are sadistically cruel behavior traits and hate mongering in the name of Cheezits.

>>The Impending Judgment of God

1)The boy discusses the impending Judgement on the Goyim for their treatment of God's people.
=You got caught lying again by saying it's not on this topic.

2)You got caught lying saying I am lying.

3) everytime you say Jesus is messiah or God you are calling Jesus a Liar when he said he wasn't and you are caught lying.

4)The ole not on topic excuse doesn't change your inability to refute something discussed nor does it justify consistant lies.

I am appalled by the Youtube responses by Christians on that video, As I liken their responses to the ole RCC force conversions using torture devices in that they both are sadistically cruel behavior traits and hate mongering in the name of Cheezits.

You are appalled by the truth because you have an aversion to it. Stay on topic, HaShev. You said that I never stay on topic. I proved to you with your own thread link that I do stay on topic while you have proven - even by this very thread - which is MY thread, that you don't.

Jesus Christ is the Messiah and He is God. This Truth I speak is not a lie.

The boy said the good Goyim were not destroyed - you left that out. Of course the wicked shall be destroyed. The written Word of God establishes that fact. He also said that not everyone (who is Jewish) would make it. You left that out too. Once again, this establishes that God is no respecter of persons and it also establishes the truth.

What you fail to understand is that inwardly I am a Jew. Not a Gentile.

It is written:

Romans 2:28, 29 King James Version (KJV)
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

I have told you by the written Word of God why the boy saw that God's robe was stained with blood.

It is written:

Revelation 19:11-13 King James Version (KJV)
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And again it is written in Isaiah:
Isaiah 63:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

You cannot refute these Scriptures, which is why you once again attempt to change the focus of my response to you. You couldn't refute the Scriptures I posted in my response to you about the Written Word of God not being in agreement with the Bible.

Have a look:
What is taught is exact opposite the written word

When you saw that the King James Version Holy Bible was in agreement with the Written Word of God in the Tanakh you quickly resorted to demanding that "other translations" (which don't agree with the Written Word of God) should not be excluded (you wrote that in my thread Satan's Days are Numbered - have a look). How ridiculous. This tells me that you prefer to see error abound in order to justify yourself in your false accusations because "Your being right" is more important than arriving at the "TRUTH."

When I explained to you the reason the boy was ashamed when he saw his own clothing as tattered and bloody while those in front of him were dressed in finery (fine linen represents the holiness of the servants of God) in heaven's court, and that his tattered and bloody clothing represented his own righteousness - see this scripture from Isaiah - you once again rejected the truth revealed in the written Word of God:

It is written:

Isaiah 64:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

In Israel filthy rags depicted a woman menstruating - a bloody, filthy rag. That is what the boy was clothed in because it depicted his own righteousness apart from Christ. The One he saw who was Light? That was Jesus Christ although the Lord did not speak to the boy nor did He identify Himself to the boy. The Light the boy saw is Jesus Christ.
____
You once again had no explanation because you cannot refute the written Word of God, HaShev. It is exposing the truth which you deny. Jesus Christ is the Messiah. He is the Light that the boy saw. The testimony of the boy also proves that there is a judgment. That there is life after death. That there is far more than what you were willing to admit in your thread about the Written Word:

Even when I gave you Scriptures from the King James Holy Bible and quoted the prophets you refused to believe there is such a place as heaven or hell (in your own thread). You refused to believe that there is such a thing as the Judgment. Yet the video you chose to put up here proves you are badly mistaken about that. Had you searched the Scriptures, you would have known this (before you found your video). Look at your thread and see where I gave you more than enough Scripture to prove this and while you had not a single Scripture to prove I was wrong - you persist in claiming that you are right. This demonstrates a lack of honesty on your behalf and the only thing I can do for you at this point is pray for you. You do not have a teachable spirit. You are in rebellion and should heed the boy's warning of what he was told - All those who call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. If you do not do this you cannot be saved.

It is written:
Romans 10:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

You have yet to call upon the name of the LORD. The LORD is God. The Lord Jesus Christ whose Name is the Word of God is God. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Even yours.

I will now post the testimony of the Israeli Jew that died in his friend's arms and saw heaven's court, and even his own deceased relatives - his testimony is far more in depth than the boy's testimony. He also speaks of the great shame he felt over his own sins. His testimony confirms certain things the boy mentioned of his experience.

Last edited:

I do not know if the Jews who created this 4 part video used the correct title - as it was not a "near death" experience. He said that he died in his friends arms and when he did come back to life, his friend feared coming near him because he saw him die in his arms! I would have wrote on the title that he returned to life but had died. You will see that his testimony reveals many similarities to the boy's testimony. This man's testimony (even as the boy's) clearly refutes your claim that heaven is on earth and that there is no judgment.

Note*
For those of you who do not understand Hebrew language, you can read the subtitles in English and read what he is saying.

Note* The four part series video above cut out his testimony about seeing hell and also about his having seen the 3rd heaven. This video below is the full testimony of this man which speaks of his having seen hell and having seen the third heaven. At the very end you shall see that he was asked specifically what he would do when he returned to earth? He said, I will repent.

Last edited:
The video I saw was one video not four and he speaks of his friend after he returned to life. This is cut off at the end and we don't hear his testimony about his friend and his reaction when he learned that he was alive. Also I noticed in this 4 part video series - that they cut out his testimony about seeing hell and the torment of those who were there. This was also part of his testimony. I will look for it now and see if I can find it.
_____

I found it.

Here it is, this is the entire testimony on one video:

I will go back to the other post and post this one video so that you can see the full testimony of what he experienced, HaShev. He did confirm that there was a place called hell and that he saw it. In this video you also hear at the very end how he was finally caught up to the 3rd heaven which was pure holiness. Paul speaks of the third heaven which I did post the scripture for this on your other thread about the written Word.

Last edited:
This is the Word of the LORD:

Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
For there is no respect of persons with God.

For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another, In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.

Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?

Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?

For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

2 questions:
1)Why are satanist and hate mongers so fixated and obsessed with Jews?
2)why did you flood your own topic to hide being caught lying instead of just Apologizing-Teshuva is so much easier and better for you in the long run.

I do not have any idea of what you are talking about, HaShev. The Written Word of God is not satanism. Will you now accuse God and His servants in order to justify yourself? When will you repent of breaking the laws of God and bearing false witness against others? You must repent of this wickedness. I have warned you and according to the Written Word of God your blood shall not be on my hands at the judgment.

It is written:

When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Ezekiel 3:18, 19

I can no longer have anything to do with you, HaShev. This is my final response.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back