The Impressive Background of Rep. Lauren Boebert.

Now do a break down of Biden and his democrat cohorts. Looks a lot worse, mainly because no one is calling him on his BS and illegal actions. As a matter of fact, his soon to be slaves encourage him to break the law. And you are one of them. Good little doggy.
katman

Start a thread on that instead of deflecting.

katman

Start a thread on that instead of deflecting.
And I should start a new thread just because yo can't defend your position?

And because YOU said so?

Even you should be able to see the stupidity in that. Of course you are so stupid that you refuse to see it.

And I should start a new thread just because yo can't defend your position?

And because YOU said so?

Even you should be able to see the stupidity in that. Of course you are so stupid that you refuse to see it.
What was my position?

lauren boobert also believes the following to be true, everything Russian Dictator Putin says in true.

The more you know...

lauren boobert also believes the following to be true, everything Russian Dictator Putin says in true.

The more you know...
Once again, other than your doubtful word, what proof do you have?

None I suspect, so it is time for you to stop with the lies.

Once again, other than your doubtful word, what proof do you have?

None I suspect, so it is time for you to stop with the lies.
Today lauren boobert reiterated that the former president should be on Mt. Rushmore.

The more you know.

Today lauren boobert reiterated that the former president should be on Mt. Rushmore.

The more you know.
So? Now, according to you, no one can have an opinion?

Many democrats say Obama should be on the mountain.

You are really reaching Oddo.

So? Now, according to you, no one can have an opinion?

Many democrats say Obama should be on the mountain.

You are really reaching Oddo.
From the desk of lauren boobert - She also believes that you can carry a gun where ever and when ever you like.

From the desk of lauren boobert - She also believes that you can carry a gun where ever and when ever you like.

Yes, it is called freedom and the 3nd amendment. Those like you who are afraid of defending yourself do not have to do so. You are called victims.

Yes, it is called freedom and the 3nd amendment. Those like you who are afraid of defending yourself do not have to do so. You are called victims.
3rd Amendment? What do you think that one states?

Also, you can't carry a gun anywhere you damned like even with the 2nd amendment.

3rd Amendment? What do you think that one states?

Also, you can't carry a gun anywhere you damned like even with the 2nd amendment.
Even you, limited as you are, should recognize a type. What is being discussed, which amendment? Think to hide your stupidity, it may help.

As for carrying a gun anywhere, you certainly can. You will just get hassled by the scared people.

Even you, limited as you are, should recognize a type. What is being discussed, which amendment? Think to hide your stupidity, it may help.

As for carrying a gun anywhere, you certainly can. You will just get hassled by the scared people.
I recognize a stupid type when it posts.

Unlike you, I don't need one as I have a Masters in political science and a minor in truth. Something you know nothing about.
You have a masters in ignorance and a minor in loud bullshit.

Drunk, fat and stupid is not a way of life kid.

You have a masters in ignorance and a minor in loud bullshit.

Drunk, fat and stupid is not a way of life kid.
Your comment would explain you.

As for me, I am what I am and you can only drool over my accomplishments as I always apply the truth to your actions.

Idiotic, false and stupid is your way of life.

Forum List

Back