The Incredible Shrinking Republican Party

It has become a party of senile white racists. When they die, there will be nothing left but the Plutocracy who will be greatly outnumbered.

Trump owns a shrinking Republican party
When the baby boomers die the intelligentsia of your party will die. David Pakman is a joke, and he is literally the best you have after the baby boomers bite it.

It will be the smartest millennials and most of the Gen Xers and Gen Zers vs the racist reactionary non-whites and glue huffers.

We will annihilate your inbred descendants.

Yeah... the "shrinking republican party"... pfft... more demtard wet dreams... :lol:

winning.jpg

We have the White House, the House of Reps, the Senate, SCOTUS, 37 of 50 State Governors, 32 States with Legislative control, 26 State 'trifectas' (Governorship, House and Senate)........

If dimocrap scum keep winning like this, I just don't know how much more I can take.

OBTW, dimocrap SCUM just proved beyond any doubt why they want illegal immigration when they allowed illegals to vote in Sang Frang.

dimocrap scum can't win the American Vote so they have to bring in illegals.

Anybody surprised? If you are, you need to stick around and learn about what the dimocrap scum party is all about.

A criminal organization

Yeah... the "shrinking republican party"... pfft... more demtard wet dreams... :lol:

winning.jpg

The red areas on your map are filled with senile old racists. They are already outnumbered. Your map doesn't represent total population, you stupid jerk.

We have the White House, the House of Reps, the Senate, SCOTUS, 37 of 50 State Governors, 32 States with Legislative control, 26 State 'trifectas' (Governorship, House and Senate)........

If dimocrap scum keep winning like this, I just don't know how much more I can take.

OBTW, dimocrap SCUM just proved beyond any doubt why they want illegal immigration when they allowed illegals to vote in Sang Frang.

Anybody surprised? If you are, you need to stick around and learn about what the dimocrap scum party is all about.

A criminal organization

If it wasn't for gerrymandering and the archaic electoral college, democrats would be in power now. As it is, democrats have to win 57% of the popular vote to win an election. Eventually, they will make up a greater proportion of the population, and the republican party is shrinking.

BTW, you want to talk about a criminal organization. Look at Trump's cabinet.

A criminal organization

If it wasn't for gerrymandering and the archaic electoral college, democrats would be in power now. As it is, democrats have to win 57% of the popular vote to win an election. Eventually, they will make up a greater proportion of the population, and the republican party is shrinking.

So what do you intend to do to break the hold of the Rich vs the Poor?

A criminal organization

What have we done before?

There is nothing you can do about that, its just the way it is, like the Good Book saith:

"The rich ruleth over the poor: and the borrower is servant to him that lendeth."

Last edited:

A criminal organization

If it weren’t for Mexicrats encouraging illegal wetbacks to come steal from good Americans and fuck up our communities the DNC would have folded long ago. They need filthy bottom feeders, taxpayer dependents and weirdos to stay relevant. You know this.

The Rinos and anti-Trumpers will get the death blow this election. Then the party will be more alive than ever before.

Not to mention, more functional. Remember to vote.

A criminal organization

Actually that is a feature of the Constitution, not a bug. It prevents large concentrations of people from overwhelming the smaller concentrations at the federal level,

You are basically bitching about offsides in a baseball game.

A criminal organization

If it weren’t for Mexicrats encouraging illegal wetbacks to come steal from good Americans and fuck up our communities the DNC would have folded long ago. They need filthy bottom feeders, taxpayer dependents and weirdos to stay relevant. You know this.

Here's a post that proves my point.

This republican (Broke Loser) is racist as hell. And what a name. You admit you are a loser.

Mexicans aren't taking your job, you shithead loser.

It has become a party of senile white racists. When they die, there will be nothing left but the Plutocracy who will be greatly outnumbered.

Trump owns a shrinking Republican party

Yep, only 26% of voters are registered Republicans.
Dotard is gonna kill the party for minimally a generation.
They'll have to rebuild from scratch - and let the Deplorables go out and form their own party

future+of+GOP.bmp

Forum List

Back