The Incredible Shrinking Republican Party

We have the White House, the House of Reps, the Senate, SCOTUS, 37 of 50 State Governors, 32 States with Legislative control, 26 State 'trifectas' (Governorship, House and Senate)........

If dimocrap scum keep winning like this, I just don't know how much more I can take.

OBTW, dimocrap SCUM just proved beyond any doubt why they want illegal immigration when they allowed illegals to vote in Sang Frang.

dimocrap scum can't win the American Vote so they have to bring in illegals.

Anybody surprised? If you are, you need to stick around and learn about what the dimocrap scum party is all about.

A criminal organization

If it wasn't for gerrymandering and the archaic electoral college, democrats would be in power now. As it is, democrats have to win 57% of the popular vote to win an election. Eventually, they will make up a greater proportion of the population, and the republican party is shrinking.

BTW, you want to talk about a criminal organization. Look at Trump's cabinet.

Actually that is a feature of the Constitution, not a bug. It prevents large concentrations of people from overwhelming the smaller concentrations at the federal level,

You are basically bitching about offsides in a baseball game.

Not really a feature... Truth it was to keep power in landowners hands.. More land, More Power....

The whole concept is completely outdated... Some it basically creates inequality....

We have the White House, the House of Reps, the Senate, SCOTUS, 37 of 50 State Governors, 32 States with Legislative control, 26 State 'trifectas' (Governorship, House and Senate)........

If dimocrap scum keep winning like this, I just don't know how much more I can take.

OBTW, dimocrap SCUM just proved beyond any doubt why they want illegal immigration when they allowed illegals to vote in Sang Frang.

Anybody surprised? If you are, you need to stick around and learn about what the dimocrap scum party is all about.

A criminal organization

If it wasn't for gerrymandering and the archaic electoral college, democrats would be in power now. As it is, democrats have to win 57% of the popular vote to win an election. Eventually, they will make up a greater proportion of the population, and the republican party is shrinking.

Actually that is a feature of the Constitution, not a bug. It prevents large concentrations of people from overwhelming the smaller concentrations at the federal level,

You mean the Constitution that counted slaves as 3/5ths of a person, yet didn't let them vote? Yeah, that was fair.

A criminal organization

If it weren’t for Mexicrats encouraging illegal wetbacks to come steal from good Americans and fuck up our communities the DNC would have folded long ago. They need filthy bottom feeders, taxpayer dependents and weirdos to stay relevant. You know this.

Here's a post that proves my point.

This republican (Broke Loser) is racist as hell. And what a name. You admit you are a loser.

Mexicans aren't taking your job, you shithead loser.

BL is one of USMB's top 3 racists - and proud of it apparently :rolleyes:

A criminal organization

If it weren’t for Mexicrats encouraging illegal wetbacks to come steal from good Americans and fuck up our communities the DNC would have folded long ago. They need filthy bottom feeders, taxpayer dependents and weirdos to stay relevant. You know this.

This republican (Broke Loser) is racist as hell. And what a name. You admit you are a loser.

There’s nothing “racist” in hating criminals who shit on the laws of our nation...the laws your fellow countrymen voted to the books. There’s nothing “racist” in hating low iQ lowlifes whom rape and pillage American taxpayers...pack our emergency rooms on our dime and drop anchor babies that pack our jails and prisons and committ crime at a pace that only blacks can.
ALL sane people with a set of nuts know this.

A criminal organization

There’s nothing “racist” in hating criminals who shit on the laws of our nation...the laws your fellow countrymen voted to the books. There’s nothing “racist” in hating low iQ lowlifes whom rape and pillage American taxpayers...pack our emergency rooms on our dime and drop anchor babies that pack our jails and prisons and committ crime at a pace that only blacks can.

A criminal organization

Translation: Yes - I am a proud racist

Translation: Yes - I am a proud racist

DrLove Translation:
“I hate the truth, please don’t speak the truth, it hurts my tolerant feelings.”

A criminal organization

Not really a feature... Truth it was to keep power in landowners hands.. More land, More Power....

The whole concept is completely outdated... Some it basically creates inequality....

The amend the Constitution.

People in large States have the State government to implement policies they like. Why do progressives always feel the need to force it on people who don't want them via the federal government?

A criminal organization

You mean the Constitution that counted slaves as 3/5ths of a person, yet didn't let them vote? Yeah, that was fair.

Not anymore. it was amended to remove that provision, or at least make it moot.

If you want to change other things, the amendment process is still there. get on it.

A criminal organization

Good Lord, you guys are a broken record.

Forum List

Back