The inept and corrupt federal government

Some is...But the key is that Government funding opens up a realm of possibilities in scientific research Major breakthroughs resulting from Government funding.....nuclear energy
The result of the Department of Defense creating a bomb for the constitutional purpose of providing defense to the U.S. Epic fail junior.
the internet
Again, the result of the Department of Defense creating a redundant communication system for continuity of government in the result of a nuclear war - the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. Epic fail junior.
computers,
Yet again, the result of the Department of Defense creating communication and defense systems for defense of the U.S. - the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. Another epic fail junior. You're on quite an idiotic roll here - even by your own standards!
Yet again, the result of the Department of Defense creating communication and defense systems for defense of the U.S. - the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. That's your 4th epic fail junior. A new nitwit record!
jet aircraft
Once again, the result of the Department of Defense creating communication and defense systems for defense of the U.S. - the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. That's your 5th epic fail junior. A new nitwit record!
They "could" have been funded by the private sector...but they weren't[/QUOTE]
Sure...they could have. But in each case, they were properly funded by the United States federal government as part of their constitutional responsibility of defense. Any other idiotic examples you'd like to give which prove you wrong? :lmao:

Examples of how Patriot would look at major scientific breakthroughs

Pavlovs dogs: Government wastes money to teach dogs to salivate

Gregor Mendels research on genetic mutation: Government wastes money breeding fruit flies

Soviets send dog "Laika" into space: Government wastes money creating dog astronauts

Actually, I think Mendall did his work with Peas, so Poodle would say, "Government wastes money sorting peas by color!"

Major breakthroughs resulting from Government funding......Space travel, nuclear energy, the internet, computers, GPS, jet aircraft

They "could" have been funded by the private sector...but they weren't
You forgot about split-personalities by funding the sexual abuse of children (CIA's MK-Ultra program) and giving black people syphilis (The Tuskegee Experiment).

Sure they did....more conspiracy theory nonsense

Major breakthroughs resulting from Government funding......Space travel, nuclear energy, the internet, computers, GPS, jet aircraft

You forgot about split-personalities by funding the sexual abuse of children (CIA's MK-Ultra program) and giving black people syphilis (The Tuskegee Experiment).

Sure they did....more conspiracy theory nonsense
In case anyone was wondering just how uninformed Wrongwinger was. Seriously, it's no wonder he says the most absurd things on USMB. He's the most uninformed poster.

Nothing in the Constitution precludes the Government from funding research. You are welcome to identify any legal case that supports your twisted views
I've given you endless schooling on the U.S. Constitution junior. You laughably think that if you believe something isn't true, it ceases to be true. That's just not reality.

The U.S. Constitution explicitly restricts the federal government to 18 enumerated powers and research is not one of them. Neither is art shows. So simple, so cut & dry, only a progressive could be confused by it.

You did?

Then where is your court case supporting your twisted view of the Constitution?
Why are you pointing at courts? We're talking about the U.S. Constitution. Oh wait....that's right....the U.S. Constitution proves you're an idiot. You don't understand it, have never read it, and thus you need to change the subject whenever it comes up.

The US Constitution designated a Judicial Branch that gets to decide all things Constitutional

Nowhere in the Constitution does it assign that responsibility to Message Board Posters

Some is...But the key is that Government funding opens up a realm of possibilities in scientific research Major breakthroughs resulting from Government funding.....nuclear energy
The result of the Department of Defense creating a bomb for the constitutional purpose of providing defense to the U.S. Epic fail junior.
the internet
Again, the result of the Department of Defense creating a redundant communication system for continuity of government in the result of a nuclear war - the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. Epic fail junior.
computers,
Yet again, the result of the Department of Defense creating communication and defense systems for defense of the U.S. - the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. Another epic fail junior. You're on quite an idiotic roll here - even by your own standards!
Yet again, the result of the Department of Defense creating communication and defense systems for defense of the U.S. - the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. That's your 4th epic fail junior. A new nitwit record!
jet aircraft
Once again, the result of the Department of Defense creating communication and defense systems for defense of the U.S. - the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. That's your 5th epic fail junior. A new nitwit record!
Sure...they could have. But in each case, they were properly funded by the United States federal government as part of their constitutional responsibility of defense. Any other idiotic examples you'd like to give which prove you wrong? :lmao:[/QUOTE]

Now you are getting it.....The federal government can fund research....not just for Defense but energy, health, transportation or whatever else will help We the People

Nothing in the Constitution precludes the Government from funding research. You are welcome to identify any legal case that supports your twisted views
I've given you endless schooling on the U.S. Constitution junior. You laughably think that if you believe something isn't true, it ceases to be true. That's just not reality.

The U.S. Constitution explicitly restricts the federal government to 18 enumerated powers and research is not one of them. Neither is art shows. So simple, so cut & dry, only a progressive could be confused by it.

You did?

Why are you pointing at courts? We're talking about the U.S. Constitution. Oh wait....that's right....the U.S. Constitution proves you're an idiot. You don't understand it, have never read it, and thus you need to change the subject whenever it comes up.

The US Constitution designated a Judicial Branch that gets to decide all things Constitutional

Nowhere in the Constitution does it assign that responsibility to Message Board Posters
Where in the Constitution is that designated to the Courts?

Gregor Mendels research on genetic mutation: Government wastes money breeding fruit flies

Soviets send dog "Laika" into space: Government wastes money creating dog astronauts
Examples of how rightwinger actually views the U.S. Constitution:
  • The document doesn't matter - government has unlimited power because I said so
  • Laws do not matter and should be ignored at all costs
  • Anything which transfer money from people who work to people who refuse to work is to called "legal" and "proper" no matter how ridiculous.

I see rightwinger as suggesting the following:

Government has unlimited powers because SCOTUS said so.

And because I want to benefit from such powers....I support their decisions.

This is because I have no principles and only follow whatever path creates the goodies for me.

Screw the rest of you.

And screw principles.

the internet
computers,
jet aircraft
Sure...they could have. But in each case, they were properly funded by the United States federal government as part of their constitutional responsibility of defense. Any other idiotic examples you'd like to give which prove you wrong? :lmao:

Now you are getting it.....The federal government can fund research....not just for Defense but energy, health, transportation or whatever else will help We the People[/QUOTE]

Uhmmm....

That's what he said.

Now you are getting it.....The federal government can fund research....not just for Defense but energy, health, transportation or whatever else will help We the People
Sadly...you still don't get it. Defense is the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. Energy is not. Health is not. Transportation is not. It really is that simple. So simple, only a progressive could be confused by it.

You the marxists do not get to arbitrarily dictate that the law no longer applies. We the people will not allow it.

Government has unlimited powers because SCOTUS said so. And because I want to benefit from such powers....I support their decisions. This is because I have no principles and only follow whatever path creates the goodies for me. Screw the rest of you. And screw principles.
Nobody had ever articulated it better about wrongwinger. That is his entire view. Screw the law and screw the rest of you - I want government to have unlimited power in hopes that they will coddle me.

• The document doesn't matter - government has unlimited power because I said so
  • Anything which transfer money from people who work to people who refuse to work is to called "legal" and "proper" no matter how ridiculous.

This is because I have no principles and only follow whatever path creates the goodies for me.

Screw the rest of you.

And screw principles.

Yes that is the way it works

Our courts get to decide the scope of the Constitution and how it applies in each case. For some reason, our founders did not leave it up to internet posters

Screw the rest of you.

And screw principles.

Our courts get to decide the scope of the Constitution and how it applies in each case. For some reason, our founders did not leave it up to internet posters

The scope ?

Are you serious ?

You are right. There should have never been an argument.

Just like those asswipes that came up with selective incorporation....you really only need an argument that gets you what you want.

Thanks for confirming that principles don't run your life.

You did?

Yes, they get to decide those things that relate to the constitution.

Things like abortion were never written up in the constitution.

Don't tell me we have to go through this again.

Screw the rest of you.

And screw principles.

The scope ?

Are you serious ?

You are right. There should have never been an argument.

Just like those asswipes that came up with selective incorporation....you really only need an argument that gets you what you want.

Thanks for confirming that principles don't run your life.
Yes the scope

There have been thousands of cases ruling on the scope of the Constitution

You did?

Yes, they get to decide those things that relate to the constitution.

Things like abortion were never written up in the constitution.

Don't tell me we have to go through this again.
If you ever read the document, you would realize there is much open to interpretation......THAT is why we have courts

Yes that is the way it works Our courts get to decide the scope of the Constitution and how it applies in each case. For some reason, our founders did not leave it up to internet posters
Bwahahahahaha! You can't help but laugh really hard at each wrongwinger post. He just makes stuff up as he goes (and he doesn't even attempt to hide it).

Tell me wrongwinger - where does the court derive the power to (and I quote) "decide the scope of the Constitution and how it applies in each case"?

Yes that is the way it works Our courts get to decide the scope of the Constitution and how it applies in each case. For some reason, our founders did not leave it up to internet posters
Bwahahahahaha! You can't help but laugh really hard at each wrongwinger post. He just makes stuff up as he goes (and he doesn't even attempt to hide it).

Tell me wrongwinger - where does the court derive the power to (and I quote) "decide the scope of the Constitution and how it applies in each case"?
Marbury vs Madison has been in effect for two hundred years

Forum List

Back