The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

Y’all lie 24x7 about confirmed facts. It’s Ashley Biden’s diary (confirmed). In it, she says her dad made her shower with her.
Parents also make their kids brush their teeth and wipe their ass. You’re taking a line from a stolen diary with zero context or understands of what happened and what she was thinking. By doing so you are politicizing the girls privacy. You are sick

He did. It’s in her diary. And you claimed that was “normal” because you’re a disgusting piece of shit.
If she was a little girl then yes that is normal. Kids don’t magically learn how to shower. Parents need to bath and shower them until they are old enough to do it themselves. Same thing with wiping their ass. It’s not being a pedo it’s parenting

Markle didn't make a “claim”, ass clown. He mentioned an indisputable fact. A fact that you want hidden. Want proof?
  1. First you stated it was “normal” (🤮) - which means you know it’s true or you would have started by denying it happened
  2. When you realized how gross/disgusting that made you sound, you moved to “you don’t know how old she was” - as if showering with your 20 year old daughter is somehow better than showering with your 12 year old daughter
  3. Then you moved to “this is all a conspiracy
Receipts are all there! Bottom line, you’ve been owned in this thread with facts and it has exposed you as a really creepy piece of shit who defends pedophiles.
You’re just lying now.

Markle claimed she was 12 and then bailed from the conversation when I asked for proof. I never said anything about 20 year olds. But if she was 2 or 3 then yes that’s normal. It’s also normal for parents to wipe their ass. You’re trying to make that a perverted thing. Grow up.

You’re just lying now.

Markle claimed she was 12 and then bailed from the conversation when I asked for proof. I never said anything about 20 year olds. But if she was 2 or 3 then yes that’s normal. It’s also normal for parents to wipe their ass. You’re trying to make that a perverted thing. Grow up.
She was old enough to remember it, and report it in her diary, which puts her past the toddler stage. If a woman can remember taking showers with Daddy, then it was inappropriate.

She was old enough to remember it, and report it in her diary, which puts her past the toddler stage. If a woman can remember taking showers with Daddy, then it was inappropriate.
Really? So you never showered with your parents or remember seeing them naked?

Really? So you never showered with your parents or remember seeing them naked?
No, of course not. I remember my mother giving me baths up through age 4. At age 5, “I am a big girl, Mommy, and I want to take my bath myself!”

How old was your daughter when you exposed her to your penis?

No, of course not. I remember my mother giving me baths up through age 4. At age 5, “I am a big girl, Mommy, and I want to take my bath myself!”

How old was your daughter when you exposed her to your penis?
We aren’t talking about baths we are talking about showers. Kids learn how to shower after they are old enough with is usually at ages 4 and 5.

I don’t have a daughter but find it rather disgusting that you’re conflating natural things that parents do while raising children with perversion.

That’s like me shaming you for letting your kids suck on your titties.

Just disgusting accusations.

We aren’t talking about baths we are talking about showers. Kids learn how to shower after they are old enough with is usually at ages 4 and 5.

I don’t have a daughter but find it rather disgusting that you’re conflating natural things that parents do while raising children with perversion.

That’s like me shaming you for letting your kids suck on your titties.

Just disgusting accusations.
It is not natural for a grown man to shower with his daughter if she is old enough to remember it. And the first time I took a shower, I was 8 years old - and my mother stood outside, fully clothed, guiding me. Why would a father have to get naked and into the shower with his daughter at all?

And kids don’t suck on titties when they’re 4 or 5.

It is not natural for a grown man to shower with his daughter if she is old enough to remember it
It’s not natural? According to who? God made us all naked. Kids who are 3,4,5 years old don’t know what sexuality is or care about “private parts”. Kids run around naked well into ages where they retain memories.

You’re just making stuff up now about what’s natural.

It’s not natural? According to who? God made us all naked. Kids who are 3,4,5 years old don’t know what sexuality is or care about “private parts”. Kids run around naked well into ages where they retain memories.

You’re just making stuff up now about what’s natural.
You’re just trying to make excuses for Biden’s showering with his daughter when she was beyond the toddler stage. Normal fathers don’t take showers with their daughters when they are in elementary school, or later.

You’re just trying to make excuses for Biden’s showering with his daughter when she was beyond the toddler stage. Normal fathers don’t take showers with their daughters when they are in elementary school, or later.
How do you know she was in elementary school? And where did you get these rules on what’s normal or not?

Fact is you don’t know how old she was. You don’t know anything about what actually happened and why. You have a line from a stolen diary that you are making all kinds of sickening assumptions about. It’s disgusting. Who do you think you are?!

Hey Markle I’m still waiting for you to back up that bullshit you said about Bidens daughter being 12 when he showered with her. Since we both know you can’t how about you admit that you were wrong and spreading misinformation

How do you know she was in elementary school? And where did you get these rules on what’s normal or not?

Fact is you don’t know how old she was. You don’t know anything about what actually happened and why. You have a line from a stolen diary that you are making all kinds of sickening assumptions about. It’s disgusting. Who do you think you are?!
She remembers it happening. That means she was too old for Daddy to show her his penis, and knowing Joe….it might have been erect. It’s sick no matter how you look at it.

And you’re making excuses for it. Who do you think you are?!

One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

She remembers it happening. That means she was too old for Daddy to show her his penis
What rule says that kids can’t see naked bodies ones they reach the age of memory retention?. You are completely making shit up now.

And now it’s erect. You have some really fucked up stuff going on in your head. To make up lies about people and accuse a parent of something perverted with zero evidence is disgraceful

What rule says that kids can’t see naked bodies ones they reach the age of memory retention?. You are completely making shit up now.

And now it’s erect. You have some really fucked up stuff going on in your head. To make up lies about people and accuse a parent of something perverted with zero evidence is disgraceful
There’s evidence that Joe took showers with his daughter when she was old enough to remember it. That’s sick.

You leftists are normalizing all sorts of sexualization of elementary school children, what with all the drag shows, and the transgendering of them, and books describing oral sex, etc., etc. THAT is what is disgraceful.

There’s evidence that Joe took showers with his daughter when she was old enough to remember it. That’s sick.
Why is that sick? Are you implying that he did something sexual with her? If not then what is sick about a parent teaching their child how to shower. What’s sick about being naked? That’s how God made us. Please do explain

Why is that sick? Are you implying that he did something sexual with her? If not then what is sick about a parent teaching their child how to shower. What’s sick about being naked? That’s how God made us. Please do explain
It is unacceptable for a father to take a shower with his school-age daughter. Period. Leftists are normalizing and excusing all sorts of abhorrent behavior.

I understand that showering with your daughter is probably not unusual with some families in some places.

Forum List

Back