The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

I, unlike you, am not assuming to read minds. Coming home could be the final resting place. It could mean the end of his service. It could mean many different things. Why do you try so hard to politicize the death of soldiers? That’s sick

Explain how my saying it doesn't matter is reading his mind, stupid fuck. You are so full of shit.

That while you say you can read his mind, you said he doesn't know what saying his son came home in a "flag draped coffin" means, which is saying you can read his mind. You're a liar and you should be ashamed defending Old Joe lying to a gold star wife, who was offended and upset by the lie.

Do you sit outside your house and lie to children until they cry? Do you go to funeral homes and yell the deceased is going to hell? Or do just military wives get your wrath?

I lie?? So you say… yet you can’t point to one. Typical

You lied you knew what Old Joe was thinking, you also lied you didn't understand my question which was written in your native language, simpleton. There are two lies, what you're all about.

And you defended Biden lying to a gold star wife that his son was killed in the military. You are both shameless and should be embarrassed by your actions

You’re asking me to read somebody’s mind. It’s not a yes or no question. If I’m guessing about what he meant I told you my thoughts. He was relating with losing a child.
Just%20stop%20it-S.jpg

The fact is nothing on that page mentions how old she was when she took showers with her dad.
Ewwwwww!! You are the most disgusting pig on this forum. So you think it’s ok if she was 20 and showering with her dad?!?

Democrats are so fucking depraved, they will even defend rape, pedophilia, violence, etc. to protect their politicians. They don’t even try to hide it.
Yet you’re claiming to know she was 12. Please tell me you have more proof to show than “I heard it somewhere”
That was Markle. You can’t even keep up with the conversation. I never gave a specific age. What I do know is that there is indisputable evidence that Joe Biden is a creepy dirt-bag, and you’ll defend him and vote for him to the very end, because that’s who you are to your core as well.

That’s exactly what you said. You got caught lying. That’s all you people do and it’s just sad.
Wrong. If it was exactly what I said then you’d be able to quote me and it would match your claim…. It doesn’t

So you think it’s ok if she was 20 and showering with her dad?!?
Something is seriously wrong with you. Do you just make up random shit now and pretend like people said it so you can feel self righteous in a debate?

That was Markle. You can’t even keep up with the conversation. I never gave a specific age. What I do know is that there is indisputable evidence that Joe Biden is a creepy dirt-bag, and you’ll defend him and vote for him to the very end, because that’s who you are to your core as well.
Yup, Markle made the claim and then failed to back it up and bailed from the discussion. You jumped in when I was questioning the source and acted like I was an idiot for not knowing that these rumors were true. Rumors that when questioned none of you can back up. Y’all run off conspiracies, hyperbole and lies. Plain and simple. It’s why your arguments can’t hold up when scrutinized and y’all end up changing the subject or running like your buddy Markle here

Yup, Markle made the claim and then failed to back it up and bailed from the discussion. You jumped in when I was questioning the source and acted like I was an idiot for not knowing that these rumors were true. Rumors that when questioned none of you can back up. Y’all run off conspiracies, hyperbole and lies. Plain and simple. It’s why your arguments can’t hold up when scrutinized and y’all end up changing the subject or running like your buddy Markle here
I have no interest in your desperation to distract from the subject of this thread.

I understand that it is impossible for you to deny the fact that President Biden is no longer capable and is actively destroying the country. If you wish to distract from the issue by arguing over the age at which the President showered with his daughter, go for it! She called it improper. She turned out to be a drug and sex addict just as is her brother Hunter turned out.

I have no interest in your desperation to distract from the subject of this thread.
You tossed out a horrible claim that the president of the USA showered with his 12 year old daughter. Me questioning your source is not distracting for the subject. It is responding to the subject that you brought up

I understand that it is impossible for you to deny the fact that President Biden is no longer capable and is actively destroying the country. If you wish to distract from the issue by arguing over the age at which the President showered with his daughter, go for it! She called it improper. She turned out to be a drug and sex addict just as is her brother Hunter turned out.
You don’t have any credibility after throwing out claims like that with no ability to back them up. This isn’t fairytale land

Something is seriously wrong with you. Do you just make up random shit now and pretend like people said it so you can feel self righteous in a debate?
No son - something is seriously wrong with you. You’re the piece of shit fiercely defending a fucking pedophile.

You jumped in when I was questioning the source and acted like I was an idiot for not knowing that these rumors were true.
What “rumors”? There are no “rumors”. Only indisputable evidence of Ashley Biden’s diary. You’re such a piece of shit, you call actual confirmed, indisputable evidence “rumors”. You don’t have an honest bone in your body.
Y’all run off conspiracies
Y’all lie 24x7 about confirmed facts. It’s Ashley Biden’s diary (confirmed). In it, she says her dad made her shower with her.

And you defend that because you’re a sick fuck.

You don’t have any credibility after throwing out claims
Markle didn't make a “claim”, ass clown. He mentioned an indisputable fact. A fact that you want hidden. Want proof?
  1. First you stated it was “normal” (🤮) - which means you know it’s true or you would have started by denying it happened
  2. When you realized how gross/disgusting that made you sound, you moved to “you don’t know how old she was” - as if showering with your 20 year old daughter is somehow better than showering with your 12 year old daughter
  3. Then you moved to “this is all a conspiracy
Receipts are all there! Bottom line, you’ve been owned in this thread with facts and it has exposed you as a really creepy piece of shit who defends pedophiles.

Last edited:
I was able to quote you (and provided the link to it!). Then you cried and claimed I had no “right” to quote you 😂
Not at all what happened. The quote you used showed me not saying what you claimed I said. You need to manipulate and lie to make your arguments. That’s weak

No son - something is seriously wrong with you. You’re the piece of shit fiercely defending a fucking pedophile.
As you lie and make claims that you can’t prove. All I’m doing is questioning your claims which you can’t back up.

Tell us again how Joe showered with his 12 year old daughter

What “rumors”? There are no “rumors”. Only indisputable evidence of Ashley Biden’s diary. You’re such a piece of shit, you call actual confirmed, indisputable evidence “rumors”. You don’t have an honest bone in your body.
Rumors that’s she was 12. Which you can’t prove. If she was 3 or 4, then that’s not an uncommon or inappropriate thing. What are you gonna do next? Claim he touched her inappropriately because he changed her diapers??

Forum List

Back