The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

It is unacceptable for a father to take a shower with his school-age daughter. Period. Leftists are normalizing and excusing all sorts of abhorrent behavior.
Again you’re just saying shit. If she was 4 or 5 years old. The age when you learned to shower… is that acceptable?

And why do you find it inappropriate? What do you think is going on in there?

I understand that showering with your daughter is probably not unusual with some families in some places.
I’ve heard that the sicko Dems touch their kids private parts with wet wipes when they change diapers and believe it or not some of their women let their kids suck on their boobies…. It’s madness!!!!

I’ve heard that the sicko Dems touch their kids private parts with wet wipes when they change diapers and believe it or not some of their women let their kids suck on their boobies…. It’s madness!!!!
That’s babies. They have no memory of that.

Having Joe for a father really messed Ashley up.

That’s babies. They have no memory of that.

Having Joe for a father really messed Ashley up.
There you go again saying shit about other peoples families just to say it. Things you know nothing about.

Explain how memories of seeing a naked person is damaging or inappropriate?

Kudos to you for having the smarts and self discipline to know how to shower all by yourself at age 4-5.

Doesn’t apply to all kids

Tell us again how Joe showered with his 12 year old daughter
I don’t have to tell you - his daughter Ashley Biden told you in her diary. After you got off reading it, you immediately went to work claiming it’s “normal”, to defend your messiah.

Because you’re a typical liberal. Protect a Democrat in office at all costs.

Rumors that’s she was 12. Which you can’t prove.
Who gives a shit how old she was?!? It’s wrong whether she’s 12 or 112, you sick bastard.
If she was 3 or 4, then that’s not an uncommon or inappropriate thing.
Ewwwww!! WTF dude?? I have daughters and I never showered with them when they were 3 or 4. Never. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Furthermore, you sick bastard, a 3 or 4 year old cannot keep a diary. They can’t write, asshole. And she couldn’t put that in years later because nobody has memories from when they were 3 or 4. The brain isn’t developed enough yet for that.

Now what? You’re painted into a corner, sicko. Now what excuse do you have? You just admitted whatever her age was, it was inappropriate even by your sick standards. I pray you don’t have children and never do, because it is abundantly clear who and what you are.

Parents also make their kids brush their teeth
Yeah…because that’s normal. Showering with children is not.
You’re taking a line from a stolen diary with zero context or understands of what happened and what she was thinking.
It has the full context. “Daddy made me shower with him” is very clear. It is so creepy how you get off on this.

Forum List

Back