The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

There are about a dozen statutes outlawing showing children naked people, you sick fuck. Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor is one. I refuse to search on the more serious one’s as I don’t want my hard drive to look like yours.
Bullshit

There are about a dozen statutes outlawing showing children naked people, you sick fuck. Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor is one. I refuse to search on the more serious one’s as I don’t want my hard drive to look like yours.

To deny the account of a juvenile victim is disgraceful. You should be ashamed, but like all predators, you don’t know shame.
Now I’m a predator?! You’re a moron

The accusation came from Ashley Biden. You lie every time you post. Don’t attribute Ashley Biden’s account to Markle.
An out of contexts line out do a stolen diary. You don’t know what you’re talking about and you invading a girls privacy trying to politicize. It’s messed up

Because a grown man showering with his daughter is sick. It’s self-evident. Your question is as ignorant and absurd as saying “why is rape wrong?”.
Bullshit. Explaining why rape is wrong is easy. Forcing a sexual act into somebody is violating and wrong.

Explain why is wrong for a parent to take a young child into the shower to teach them hygiene…. Is it wrong for parents to bath their children too? Dry them off with a towel? Is that inappropriate touching in your sick mind?

Then why don’t you walk down the street naked? I mean, if “that’s how God made us”, why do you go to work in clothes?
Because our conservative culture has deemed it wrong to do in public.. But many other cultures, past and present, do not have the same issues with nudity

Agree! No excuse for this behavior.

My mother gave me baths through age 4, after which time I bathed myself and enjoyed playing with all my bath toys. At age 8, I was ready to start showering, and my mother stood outside the shower, fully clothed, and gave me moral encouragement because, well, it was a bit scary. After a couple of times, I did it by myself.

This is how it is done in normal homes. My dad had different jobs - like teaching me to ride a bike. Not teaching me how to take a shower! And besides, there’s not a whole lot to teach anyway.
You’re lucky you always had time for baths until age 8. Not all families can say the same.

Age matters dumbass. Parents change diapers, breastfeed, bath their kids and teach them how to shower when they are young. It’s not I appropriate. It’s parenting. You all perverting that is disgusting
Yes, age matters. Diapers and breastfeeding is for babies, and parents giving baths to their children is up to the toddler stage.

Showers start around school age, and no father should be showering with his daughter whether she is 6 or 16. It is unacceptable in normal homes.

Yes, age matters. Diapers and breastfeeding is for babies, and parents giving baths to their children is up to the toddler stage.

Showers start around school age, and no father should be showering with his daughter whether she is 6 or 16. It is unacceptable in normal homes.
Now you’re jumping to 6-16… what about 3-5?

You’re lucky you always had time for baths until age 8. Not all families can say the same.
Will your excuses ever stop?? A shower is 10 minutes, and a bath takes 20. A father has to expose his penis to his school age daughter because the family couldn’t spare an extra 10 minutes?

And besides, children don’t need a daily bath. Responsible parents figure out a schedule.

Will your excuses ever stop?? A shower is 10 minutes, and a bath takes 20. A father has to expose his penis to his school age daughter because the family couldn’t spare an extra 10 minutes?

And besides, children don’t need a daily bath. Responsible parents figure out a schedule.
You act like I’m advocating some kind of regular sexual exposure to children and it’s disgusting. Everything im talking about come from love and nurturing and a desire to raise and teach children how to take care of themselves. If a parent transitions a kid from baths to showers and takes them in the shower a couple times there isn’t a damage in that.

What is it about a penis that you think is so damaging to children?

Kids don’t know what is what… what is causing damage?

If a 5 year old girl sees her mom changing the diaper of her 1 year old brother and she sees his penis is she being damaged?

If she walks in the bathroom while her dad is taking a piss and sees his penis is that damaging her?

Last edited:
You act like I’m advocating some kind of regular sexual exposure to children and it’s disgusting. Everything im talking about come from love and nurturing and a desire to raise and teach children how to take care of themselves. If a parent transitions a kid from baths to showers and takes them in the shower a couple times there isn’t a damage in that.

What is it about a penis that you think is so damaging to children?

Kids don’t know what is what… what is causing damage?

If a 5 year old girl sees her mom changing the diaper of her 1 year old brother and she sees his penis is she being damaged?

If she walks in the bathroom while her dad is taking a piss and sees his penis is that damaging her?
One%20sick%20man-M.jpg

Liar. She said nothing about how old she was.
We know 3 and 4 year olds don’t keep diaries because they can’t write, jack-hole. And we know college girls don’t keep them because they are far too busy and have outgrown them by then.

So we know how old she was, jack-hole. Between the ages of 7 and 17. And you’re a sick as Joe Biden.

Parents change diapers, breastfeed, bath their kids and teach them how to shower when they are young.
Nobody except pedophiles “teachers their children how to shower” by getting into a shower with them. You’re really telling on yourself here by claiming over and over that this sick, disturbing behavior is “normal”.

Now I’m getting off on it?! Here you go lying again. Can’t hang in an honest debate? That’s pathetic
Anyone who insists on fighting to the bitter end to defend something this fucking sick clearly finds it arousing. Any normal person would have read the room by now and thought to themselves “I’m the only idiot in this entire thread defending this sleazy behavior, I should probably shut the fuck up now”.

The only person who wouldn’t is one who is turned on by all of it.

We know 3 and 4 year olds don’t keep diaries because they can’t write, jack-hole.
No shit sherlock. I never suggested a 3 year old wrote that diary. She clearly wrote all of that as a grown woman reflecting on her past. Of which you have zero context or even a right to read. You’re invading her privacy and politicizing it. Extremely fucked up

So we know how old she was, jack-hole. Between the ages of 7 and 17. And you’re a sick as Joe Biden.
You’re a total moron… she obviously wrote that as an adult. Probably in therapy reflecting on her past. See what happens when douchbags like you try and dig into peoples private lives. You get it all wrong

Forum List

Back