The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

Denying reality doesn’t alter reality. All you have left is lies.
Reality and facts are all I’m interested in. Not your partisan assumptions and idiotic notions that she wrote that diary the same year she claimed to have showered with her dad.

I’m not “following suit”. I’ve never made a single assumption (or comment) about a normal photo of Joe Biden and his daughter.
I never said you made assumptions about photos I’m saying your making assumptions about a line in a stolen diary

Bwahaha! See? You alternate hiding behind “context” and “stolen”. I don’t need to know how old she was. Joe Biden showering with his 5 year old daughter is wrong and gross as hell. Joe Biden showering with his 25 year old daughter is wrong and gross as hell.
That’s because context and stolen matter. You’re making her private thoughts public and politicizing them and you know absolutely nothing about the actual situation. That’s why you’re sick

Nothing “vague” about “daddy made me shower with him” you sick bastard. Shame on you for defending the predator and harming the victim.

You truly are the absolute worst society has to offer.
She didn’t say “daddy made me shower with him”. If you need to change her words to make your point then you dont really have a point

We’re still waiting for you to explain it. Because whether she was 5 or 25 doesn’t change anything. You can’t hide behind her age no matter how desperate you are, you sick bastard.
5 is borderline… 2-4 I see zero problem and think many parents do it

I’m merely believing what Ashley said. While you deny what was said. You are truly a terrible human being.

Some day, this will catch up with you. We all know why you’re doing this and it’s gross as hell.
I’m not denying anything she said. You’re the one misquoting, making assumptions and politicizing what she privately wrote. It’s fucked up. You’re in the wrong here

Well no child has a memory of 2-4 years old. So after all of this, you’ve now admitted that this was wrong.

Joe is disturbed and so are you for defending him.
I’m not admitting anything was wrong as neither of us know what actually happened. So no if she was 1-5 the there is nothing wrong, it is a normal thing and you are being an ass. Kids absolutely have memories before 5. Most people recall things from 3-4 years of age. Some remember events from their 2nd year

I’m not denying anything she said.
Bullshit. You’ve denied it a millions times. Then you twisted a million more. Then you tried to redirect away from it another million times after that.
You’re the one misquoting
Not a single “misquote” on my behalf. But as you’ve proven in this thread, you don’t care about facts/reality truth.
, making assumptions
There have been no “assumptions”. Joe Biden is a sick. And so are you.
and politicizing what she privately wrote. It’s fucked up. You’re in the wrong here
And denying what she wrote is extra fucked up. You’re wrong and you’re sick.

I’m not admitting anything was wrong as neither of us know what actually happened.
See? There you are denying what she said! We know exactly what happened you sick fuck, because she wrote about it. In black and white. In plain English. It says what it says and it cannot be disputed.

Only sick pedophiles defend sick pedophiles.
So no if she was 1-5 the there is nothing wrong
You are so fucking sick 🤢 🤮
it is a normal thing
No it’s not. You are so fucking sick 🤢 🤮

You’ve exposed yourself on this thread. Everyone here now knows who and what you are.
Most people recall things from 3-4 years of age.
No they don’t. And your desperation to defend Joe Biden’s sick behavior speaks volumes about who and what you are.

Bullshit. You’ve denied it a millions times. Then you twisted a million more. Then you tried to redirect away from it another million times after that.
Wrong, you must have reading comprehension issues. Or you are just a straight up liar

Forum List

Back