The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

And even if that were true (and it’s not)…none of that justifies sleazy Joe Biden showering with his daughter. It just doesn’t.

“It’s ok for Joe to shower with his daughter because children can find content inappropriate for them on the internet” is a horrible argument
This from the moron who thought that she wrote that diary passage the same year the events happened. You obviously have reading comprehension issues as shown again in that whacko interpretation of how you mischaracterized my point.

This from the moron who thought that she wrote that diary passage the same year the events happened. You obviously have reading comprehension issues as shown again in that whacko interpretation of how you mischaracterized my point.
It doesn’t really matter. What matters is that she remembers it, and that she felt it was inappropriate, and that she grew up to be a hot mess.

No father should shower with his young daughter, and toddlers take baths anyway.

This from the moron who thought that she wrote that diary passage the same year the events happened.
  1. Prove it wasn’t from the same year. Prove it.
  2. Doesn’t matter what year it happened - completely wrong, completely sleazy, completely grounds for being prosecuted
You obviously have reading comprehension issues as shown again in that whacko interpretation of how you mischaracterized my point.
You have no point. That’s the problem. That’s what you don’t understand. When you’re on the wrong side of the facts and the wrong side of decency, you back yourself into a corner and leave yourself nowhere to go. Thus, you have no point.

So then you do agree that nudity is inappropriate for children? I mean, if a naked adult were no big deal, you wouldn’t label it as “over-sexualized”.

And it would be completely legal to walk down the street naked if it wasn’t a big deal.
When children reach a certain age and become curious and aware of sexuality then I think it very approoate to be sensitive to what they are exposed to and how they learn. But when kids are young and have no idea what sexuality is then nudity doesn’t really mean much to them.

You in the other hand are blurring the lines between nudity and sexuality accusing Joe of molesting and raping his daughter. Thats is disgusting and completely inappropriate

It doesn’t really matter. What matters is that she remembers it, and that she felt it was inappropriate, and that she grew up to be a hot mess.

No father should shower with his young daughter, and toddlers take baths anyway.
Again, you don’t know anything about the situation. You have a very brief line on a page from a stolen diary. You don’t know how old she was, you don’t even know if Joe was naked, you don’t know anything about what she was referring to. You’re making assumptions and jumping to conclusions for political reasons and that’s what’s sick about it

Again, you don’t know anything about the situation. You have a very brief line on a page from a stolen diary. You don’t know how old she was, you don’t even know if Joe was naked, you don’t know anything about what she was referring to. You’re making assumptions and jumping to conclusions for political reasons and that’s what’s sick about it
Oh, please….of course Joe was naked.

And how many lines about showering with her father are required? We can already see his has some abnormal attraction to young kids.

I NEVER once had a man I didn’t know, or any man, lean over and sniff my hair when I was a kid. It would have made me quite uncomfortable.

How sad that you will defend this disgusting and criminal act to the bitter end just because Joe has a little (D) behind his name.

It’s sick that you continue to defend what he did to an innocent little girl, for political reasons.

You have a very brief line on a page from a stolen diary.
I love how you continue to try to hide behind that. Who gives a shit if the diary was “stolen”? What does that have to do with the horrific crimes exposed within it?

That right there illustrates your agenda. Protect Democrats at all costs. If they get caught in diary molesting children, focus on they diary being stolen instead of on the horrific crimes inside of it.

I love how you continue to try to hide behind that. Who gives a shit if the diary was “stolen”? What does that have to do with the horrific crimes exposed within it?

That right there illustrates your agenda. Protect Democrats at all costs. If they get caught in diary molesting children, focus on they diary being stolen instead of on the horrific crimes inside of it.
It’s the same concept as attack the messenger when you can’t defend the message.

Prove it wasn’t from the same year. Prove it.
Read the passage moron. She is reflecting back on events from her childhood. A family member she can’t remember, not liking going over to somebody’s house but not remembering why. Reflection on how she was sexually active at a young age… that’s how people write when they are reflecting on their past. Not how little girls wrote in their diaries. Damn your an idiot

And how many lines about showering with her father are required?
Well something that wasn't stolen from a diary and maybe something with actually context and details regarding what she was talking about.

Well something that wasn't stolen from a diary and maybe something with actually context and details regarding what she was talking about.
It doesn’t matter that the diary was stolen. And what she said was sufficient: about taking showers with Dad at an age that was probably inappropriate.

No excuse. It’s sick behavior. Thank Gd I had a father who respected boundaries.

How sad that you will defend this disgusting and criminal act to the bitter end just because Joe has a little (D) behind his name.
I don't know Joe nor do I know anything about his family life. I am not defending him, I am defending against prejudice and lies being made about people out of political spite.

I would defend the same for Trump or anybody else if the situation was the same. I've seen the accusations that Donny had a thing for Ivanka... Those are also inappropriate.

I love how you continue to try to hide behind that. Who gives a shit if the diary was “stolen”?
I give a shit and you should give a shit. If this was a public statement or police report made by his daughter that is a completely different story. But when something is stolen and then given to the media with no context then that is just fucked up. You have no idea what kind of exercise she was doing when writing that, you have no idea what her memories or experience was, and yet you are here calling rape and molestation.

There was zero molestation or rape accusation and the fact that you are claiming there is shows your agenda. An extremely invasive and fucked up one. Don't you dare pretend to be defending this "innocent girl" you are politicizing her privacy and making up lies about her father making her a victim. It is extremely fucked up.

I wish all you conservatives would stop making posts denigrating President Joseph R. Biden, the greatest President since the founding of our republic. It is unseemly.

Plus, every one of those posts takes the spotlight off of the worst President in our storied history, Donald J. Trump, who aside from being orange is also fat and has a weird hair style.

The hallowed e-pages of USMB should be reserved for bashing Trump. Come on people. You can do better and you should.

In fact, I recommend that our Moderators silence our ill-mannered conservative members who dare to demonstrate such disrespect for the saintly President Biden. Freedom of speech demands that conservatives be silenced. Our Democracy is otherwise imperiled.

I dare anyone to disagree.

It’s the same concept as attack the messenger when you can’t defend the message.
Its not even close to that. Did you read the diary page? Do you think she wrote it during the year the shower happened? Do you think she accused her father of raping and molesting her?

Please answer these questions and be honest... Don't dodge

Forum List

Back