The Irony Between Ted Cruz Eligibility To Be President And Obama's

I just love birthers. Swear to god...they are the best thing to come out of the election of President Obama hands down. :lol:

I just love birthers. Swear to god...they are the best thing to come out of the election of President Obama hands down. :lol:

How do you explain the fraudulent birth certificate Obama revealed to the American public on April 27, 2011?

How do you explain the fraudulent birth certificate Obama revealed to the American public on April 27, 2011?

If you have proof of a fraudulent birth certificate, why have you not done something about it?

Cue the excuse tsunami!!!!

Loser.

If you have proof of a fraudulent birth certificate, why have you not done something about it?

Cue the excuse tsunami!!!!

Loser.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's lead investigator has been working behind closed doors recently with Congressman to get a investigative committee together in order to subpoena white house officials as well as Hawaii Dept. Of Heath officials who have made official comments that have turned out to be false pertaining to the birth certificate. Stay tuned.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's lead investigator.....

:rofl:

Birfers are hilarious

Forum List

Back