The Irony Between Ted Cruz Eligibility To Be President And Obama's

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7Rp_Ghv6k]Michelle Obama Admits Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country is Kenya - YouTube[/ame]

The one difference between Obama and Cruz, assuming Obama was born in Kenya and Cruz in Canada, was that technically Obama's mother did not meet a federal residency requirement that was in force at Obama's birth, but not at Cruz's birth. It's a technicality, but it would make Obama "naturalized," not "natural-born."

The one difference between Obama and Cruz is that we KNOW Obama was born in Hawaii, and we KNOW Cruz was born in Canada. Any argument over it is pointless.

Cruz is also the son of a Commie.

His pop fought for Castro.

My Grandfather was on Castro's assassination list for being one of Batista's Diplomats.

Ironically enough..my Grandfather was the Cuban ambassador to Canada!

:lol:

Why do liberals believe Obama is eligible to be President and Cruz is not?

Apparently, that irony escapes them.

By the way, I do not believe he is eligible for the presidency.

The only irony will be that the rightwingers who earned the nickname 'birthers' will NEVER go after Ted Cruz the way they went after President Obama.

That's because Cruz has a real BC that you can verify. On the other hand, all obama has ever produced is some pathetic digital forgery, same as his selective service card, and let's not forget obama's stolen social security number.

This is a can of worms the odumbocrats best don't open, unless they're ready for a real congressional investigation into where obama was born, that would insist a real BC is produced instead of these two bit forgeries and Adobe Illustrator creations.

When the leftards looked the other way and ridiculed everyone and anyone that had legitimate doubts about obama being constitutionally eligible to be president, they opened the door for all future people that may also be constitutionally ineligible to be elected.

I am so grateful I'm not like you.

The one difference between Obama and Cruz, assuming Obama was born in Kenya and Cruz in Canada, was that technically Obama's mother did not meet a federal residency requirement that was in force at Obama's birth, but not at Cruz's birth. It's a technicality, but it would make Obama "naturalized," not "natural-born."

The one difference between Obama and Cruz is that we KNOW Obama was born in Hawaii, .
It now can't be confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii since the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office Cold Case Posse has investigated for 22 months and found that his birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 (by public pressure from Donald Trump) was a fabricated 100% forgery. Their investigation is backed with a 40 page report done by a court recognized independent professional forensic handwriting and computer document examiner from Hawaii named Reed Hayes. He has 30 years experience in this type of work. So with that said, all official statements from the Hawaii Dept. of Health officials pertaining to Obama are now in question.

Last edited:
Since there was nothing to the birther hysteria till the birthers became hysterical ... over nothing, how can you blame the media for not covering the birther hysteria before they became hysterical over nothing? Frankly, I haven't followed the Cruz stuff, but since he's a citizen, I assume he was either born her, or at least one of his parents was a citizen when he was born.

I found this article by Cindy Simpson to be a fascinating read. She is right, indeed there is irony in the difference the way Obama's citizenship status was ignored in the 2008 and 2012 elections an how Ted Cruz citizenship is now being focused on even though he has never announced he will run for president in 2016. One thing is certain, the comments to the article seem to be in agreement with each other when it pertains to the founders original intent of what a natural born Citizen is. Also, I agree with Simpson about the Palin factor and how Cruz is being treated. Her assessment is accurate.

Articles: Natural Born Irony

Conservatives went to court over Obama's citizenship.
Not during the 08 election they didn't. When they finally got a court date after he was sworn in, they were all dismissed on technicalities before any discovery could ever being made in the process. Basically they were all dismissed before a trial could ever begin. I see there will be many challenges to the courts if Cruz runs and that the hypocritical judiciary will allow evidence this time around.

Fact check
I found this article by Cindy Simpson to be a fascinating read. She is right, indeed there is irony in the difference the way Obama's citizenship status was ignored in the 2008 and 2012 elections an how Ted Cruz citizenship is now being focused on even though he has never announced he will run for president in 2016. One thing is certain, the comments to the article seem to be in agreement with each other when it pertains to the founders original intent of what a natural born Citizen is. Also, I agree with Simpson about the Palin factor and how Cruz is being treated. Her assessment is accurate.

I guess Obama NOT being affiliated with whacko birthers in 2008 had something to do with it as with McCain in his previous runs...

Cruz is attached at the hip with the birthers. The overpowering scent of hypocrisy is guaranteed to draw packs of wild media attention

:thewave:

All you have to have to do is be squeezed out of the womb of an American? :lol: Ted's dad was not American. He was born in Canada. He didn't step onto America until he was four. This meets the criteria for 'natural born' American???????

UNBELEVIEBLE!!!!!

I"M GASPING FOR AIR IN DISBELIEF!!! What is the matter with you people?

Forum List

Back