The irony is THICK!

how do you figure that one out bubba? I just explained many more people are using early voting. Those people always voted. nothing 'more' about it.
High turnout means the Democrats win. This is long established.
where is there high turn out? You know the election isn't until November right?
The election started some time ago. The vote count is released after the polls close on the last day. The votes are already being counted as we speak but can't be released yet.
so again it's called early voting. right? so if more people who vote voted early how is it there are more votes? see your stupid is fogging up your reasoning.
When more people vote early it means a higher turnout is expected. When the turnout is higher Democrats win.

Democrats roll past Republicans in record Nevada early voting turnout
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

High turnout means the Democrats win. This is long established.
where is there high turn out? You know the election isn't until November right?
The election started some time ago. The vote count is released after the polls close on the last day. The votes are already being counted as we speak but can't be released yet.
so again it's called early voting. right? so if more people who vote voted early how is it there are more votes? see your stupid is fogging up your reasoning.
When more people vote early it means a higher turnout is expected. When the turnout is higher Democrats win.

Democrats roll past Republicans in record Nevada early voting turnout
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
If you can't understand American history I can't help you. When turnout is high Democrats win. It's been true for decades.

I had the unfortunate timing to be making lunch when Clinton came on TV and started lying but just the IRONY of her bullshit was AMAZING!

1. She claims Trump has few policies,Um I have watched ALL of his policy speeches
2. She claimed the debates turned into insult fests because of him....lady we STILL do not know what the hell your policies are and they turned into insult fests because you can't run on Obama's 3rd term!
3. She claims she has taken the high road and Trump has done nothing but insult people.....yet here she is doing NOTHING but insulting Trump....aka she's being a hypocritical liar
4.Oh now she is lying about NATO and what Trump said.

jesus fucking christ I can't listen to this shit. I want to punch that whore in the fucking mouth.
I must compliment you.

For a complete knuckle dragger....

You do understand what "irony" means.

And imagine that...hypocrisy from a politician

I had the unfortunate timing to be making lunch when Clinton came on TV and started lying but just the IRONY of her bullshit was AMAZING!

1. She claims Trump has few policies,Um I have watched ALL of his policy speeches
2. She claimed the debates turned into insult fests because of him....lady we STILL do not know what the hell your policies are and they turned into insult fests because you can't run on Obama's 3rd term!
3. She claims she has taken the high road and Trump has done nothing but insult people.....yet here she is doing NOTHING but insulting Trump....aka she's being a hypocritical liar
4.Oh now she is lying about NATO and what Trump said.

jesus fucking christ I can't listen to this shit. I want to punch that whore in the fucking mouth.
I must compliment you.

For a complete knuckle dragger....

You do understand what "irony" means.

And imagine that...hypocrisy from a politician
Knuckle Dragger?

So, don't listen. I voted for her and I never do. It's unnecessary and she isn't good with people, she's good with policy.

So, what are her policy successes.

Her open borders policy that has allowed criminals and terrorists to enter our country? American citizens have already been killed, woman raped and murdered by Hillary's honored guests ( God only knows what surprises the terrorists have in store).

Her Illegal wars in the Middle East that have killed and maimed our men in women in uniform; wars that have caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children and displaced many more?

Her intent to impose a no-fly zone in Syria (a policy opposed by Obama and which her own miiltary advisors believe will result in a war with Russia)?

Her support of the group that chants, "What do we want? Dead Cops. When do we want them? Now?"

Please inform us of Hillary's many, many, many policy successes. I suppose you could fill a book. Right?

So, don't listen. I voted for her and I never do. It's unnecessary and she isn't good with people, she's good with policy.

So, what are her policy successes.

Her open borders policy that has allowed criminals and terrorists to enter our country? American citizens have already been killed, woman raped and murdered by Hillary's honored guests ( God only knows what surprises the terrorists have in store).

Her Illegal wars in the Middle East that have killed and maimed our men in women in uniform; wars that have caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children and displaced many more?

Her intent to impose a no-fly zone in Syria (a policy opposed by Obama and which her own miiltary advisors believe will result in a war with Russia)?

Her support of the group that chants, "What do we want? Dead Cops. When do we want them? Now?"

Please inform us of Hillary's many, many, many policy successes. I suppose you could fill a book. Right?

We certainly don't see her condottieri posting a list of her glowing accomplishments.

Here's the reason:

@12:00 As Senator....introduced three minor bills which became law in seven years. That includes naming a post office.

She became a Senator for the same reason that John 'Do You know Who I Am" Kerry "carried a home movie camera [in Vietnam] to “record his exploits,” according to the Drudge Report.
Controversy over Kerry’s re-enacted war scenes

Her one accomplishment....she's Bill's wife.

Last edited:
Have you seen this, Professor?

"Hillary’s Campaign LOVED It When A Black Kid Was Murdered. Because, Narrative!
The people working on Hillary Clinton’s campaign must be a joy to be around. But what do you expect from folks whose jobs depend on a lying, dishonest, criminal, nasty (yeah, I went there), immoral hosebeast getting into political office?

According to an email uncovered by WikiLeaks, Hillary’s campaign staffers were peeing their pants with glee that a black teen had been murdered. They wanted to find a way to work that into their “America Is Racist” narrative – with a bonus side of gun control, just for fun.

Team Hillary was positively salivating over this new tragedy that they could use for political ends. Never let a crisis go to waste, y’all!"
Hillary's Campaign LOVED It When A Black Kid Was Murdered. Because, Narrative! - Chicks On The Right

"Erica Garner blasts Clinton campaign over discussions staffers had about her father’s death in WikiLeaks emails
“I’m troubled by the revelation that you and this campaign actually discussed ‘using’ Eric Garner … Why would you want to ‘use my dad?” Garner tweeted along with a link to emails released by WikiLeaks. “These people will co opt anything to push their agenda.

“I'm vey (sic) interested to know exactly what @CoreyCiorciari meant when he said ‘I know we have an Erica Garner problem’ in the #PodestaEmails19,” added Garner."
Erica Garner rips Clinton camp over emails on her father's death

As several have posted....the Democrats use blacks every four years.

Forum List

Back