The IRS ***denies*** The House Request For DJT's Tax Returns

The left would be wise to drop this or it will come back to bite them the left won't control the Ways and Means Committee forever

Psst, dummy, Democrats don't have a problem with crooked candidates trying to conceal their tax returns.
PSST dummy politicans are not under any legal obligation to release their taxes you on the left really seem to have a tough time grasping that but you don't want to listen fine with me this was the same advice I gave the left when Harry Reid decided to use the nuclear option in 2013 that worked out well for you so go ahead and repeat that mistake.

They know better than all of us and will show us until it bite them and then claim it was Mitch McConnell fault...

...normal? Oh yea that’s when you RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS WHEN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

“Crooked Hillary” released a decade of her tax returns when she ran. Trump is fighting tooth and nail to keep you from seeing his. Ever wonder why?

My guess is for the same reason Obama wouldn't release his college transcripts.

Mark

Obama released his tax returns, while under audit by the IRS.

Good for him...

Bad for you.

Because guess what, if he gets away with it the precedent is set. Just as the precedent will be set on obsructing justice if he gets away with that.

It's like you rightwingers WANT to be ruled by crooks.

There is no law that says a candidate has to release his tax returns, nor should there be. Trump took his chances with the voters and he was elected without releasing them. It is now a moot point.

Mark

Moot point? To 3/4 of Americans its not moot point. We want to see why he so desperately doesn't want to us to see them.

And there will be a law like that as soon as Democrats will get in power, you better belive it.

Mark

Good for him...

Bad for you.

Because guess what, if he gets away with it the precedent is set. Just as the precedent will be set on obsructing justice if he gets away with that.

There is no law that says a candidate has to release his tax returns, nor should there be. Trump took his chances with the voters and he was elected without releasing them. It is now a moot point.

Mark

Moot point? To 3/4 of Americans its not moot point. We want to see why he so desperately doesn't want to us to see them.

And there will be a law like that as soon as Democrats will get in power, you better belive it.

And that law will apply to anyone that runs AFTER Trump.

Mark

The left would be wise to drop this or it will come back to bite them the left won't control the Ways and Means Committee forever

Psst, dummy, Democrats don't have a problem with crooked candidates trying to conceal their tax returns.
PSST dummy politicans are not under any legal obligation

Are you too dumb to even know that I obviously know that?

My point stands - it WILL NOT bite Democrats in the ass because unlike crook tollerating Republicans we make our candidates release their tax returns.

Good for him...

Bad for you.

Mark

And that law will apply to anyone that runs AFTER Trump.

Mark

It will apply to whomever Democrats will choose for it to apply.

Mark

Good for him...

Bad for you.

Mark

Dream on!

Thank God Pelosi is not as ridiculous as those that vote for her!

As you stated you have no right to see them, so yes it is a moot point, but alas you will never stop because you believe you have a right when you do not!

My point stands - it WILL NOT bite Democrats in the ass because unlike crook tollerating Republicans we make our candidates release their tax returns.

You do not make them do it and your statement is ridiculous as can be.

It is their choice and if Sanders did not what to release them I would support his right not to and if he want to I support that too but you do not force him at all!

I swear you fringers are as bad as those wanting Obama long form birth certificate when the short form was good enough...

Good for him...

Bad for you.

Mark

Dream on!

As you stated you have no right to see them, so yes it is a moot point, but alas you will never stop because you believe you have a right when you do not!

Congress has the power to see the tax-returns and eventually make public any improprieties in it.

And NO, NOT MOOT. You just say to yourself that because you have ZERO interest in holding Trump accountable for anything, especailly not constant shameless lies including those about releasing his tax-returns.

Don't you ever get even slightly fatigued of having to constantly carry dirty water for that swamp toad?

Last edited:
Good for him...

Bad for you.

Mark

Dream on!

Congress has the power to see the tax-returns and eventually make public any improprities in it.

And NO, NOT MOOT. You just say to yourself that because you have ZERO interest in holding Trump accountable for anything, especailly not constant fucking lies about releasing his tax-returns.

Holy shit you are so pathetic lying about me and my personal opinion of Trump!

Also you better know Trump is protected as a citizen and President and Congress has to obey the laws on the books, so you will never see Trump returns and that is a damn fact!

Also you have no say in anything except with your one vote, well unless you cheat and the way you write I would not be surprised if you voted more than once in the same election...

The Democrats should try something new.

It would be great, and illuminating if we actually had debate on issues instead of the Dems trying to play "gotcha" with Trump.

First of all, it doesn't work. Trump isn't a Babyface, he will fight fire with fire. Unless the Democrats plan to nominate Jesse The Body Ventura or Dwayne The Rock Johnson, they aren't going to be able to outtalk him.

They need to go to the issues- have a discussion comparing the Trump Economy with the New Green Deal, example given.

Numb nuts you can't make them release their tax returns that is their choice if you were even as close to being as smart as you think you are that would not need to be pointed out to you. Now if the Democrats are really so all in one releasing tax returns lets see if we can get them to write a bill making it a requirement not only for Presidents and Presidential candidates to release their taxes but also all members of Congress and those running for Congress Democrat, Republican, Indpendents and everything in between no exceptions I will support such a bill one hundred percent. Lets see how many would be willing to put their taxes where their mouth is I'm betting few if any.

Bad for you.

Mark

Dream on!

Congress has the power to see the tax-returns and eventually make public any improprities in it.

And NO, NOT MOOT. You just say to yourself that because you have ZERO interest in holding Trump accountable for anything, especailly not constant fucking lies about releasing his tax-returns.

Also you better know Trump is protected as a citizen and President and Congress has to obey the laws on the books, so you will never see Trump returns and that is a damn fact!

Also you have no say in anything except with your one vote, well unless you cheat and the way you write I would not be surprised if you voted more than once in the same election...

Trump promised to release his tax returns many many many times, he did not promise that because it was the truth, but because it was expedient. Why is it you feel it's ok to shamelessly lie to you and the rest of America like that?

Why do you not demand he keep his word, even if it's not ILLEGAL to shamelessly lie?

Step 1: Ask the treasury nicely for Trump's tax returns.
Step 2: Treasury questions the legality of the request referring it to DOJ
Step 3: The DOJ does nothing
Step 4: Congress issues a subpoena to the Treasury Dept. Demanding the returns citing statues that gives congress the right of oversight and auditing.
Step 5: Treasury refers the subpoena to the DOJ
Step 5: Thus begins the trip through the courts that will probably not be settled till we are in the middle of the election cycle.

Mark

Dream on!

Trump promised to release his tax returns many many many times, he did it not because it was the truth, but because it was expedient. Why is it you feel it's ok to shamelessly lie to you and the rest of America like that?

Why do you not demand he keep his word, even if it's not ILLEGAL to shamelessly lie?

Wow, Trump lied and I should be shocked...

Why I do not care?

Simple, this is Trump usual nonsense to get simple minded fools distracted from what he is doing...

So in the end you went from how you believe it is your right to see them to Trump lying and I will say it is none of your business and no matter how much you stomp your feet it will not change the reality!

The only fishing the dems are going to do is in a lake when they lose their house seats for being corrupt and useless....they denied Trump the wall to keep him from an accomplishment when they could have and should have gotten something for it instead...this RESIST strategy is killing the dems....

Dream on!

Trump promised to release his tax returns many many many times, he did it not because it was the truth, but because it was expedient. Why is it you feel it's ok to shamelessly lie to you and the rest of America like that?

Why I do not care?

Simple, this is Trump usual nonsense to get simple minded fools distracted from what he is doing...

So in the end you went from how you believe it is your right to see them to Trump lying and I will say it is none of your business and no matter how much you stomp your feet it will not change the reality!

You are shortsighted fool that deserves nothing but a lifetime of being lied to.

What Trump is doing is destroying all standards we kept our leadership to

And here you are, cheering him on: Yes please! May I have another?

IRS had a choice to give Trumps tax returns now, or give them later.

So we’ll just get them later. Sometime towards second half of 2020 would be perfect.

and what will you do with them?

lie about them like Harry Reid did with Romneys?

Dream on!

Why I do not care?

You are shortsighted fool that deserves nothing but a lifetime of being lied to.

What Trump is doing is destroying all standards we kept our leadership to

And here you are, cheering him on: Yes please! May I have another?

What standards..........

you're a fucking joke

is

IRS had a choice to give Trumps tax returns now, or give them later.

So we’ll just get them later. Sometime towards second half of 2020 would be perfect.

and what will you do with them?

lie about them like Harry Reid did with Romneys?

How do you know Reid lied?

Oh thats right, ROMNEY RELEASED HIS TAX RETURNS.

what you forget already punk?

Harry Reid Justifies Lying About Romney from Senate Floor: 'He Didn't Win, Did He?'

Forum List

Back