The IRS ***denies*** The House Request For DJT's Tax Returns

68zy4gy3vqs21.png

Sue them for following the law.
They don't have a right to his tax forms.

It's still a lot when you consider less than half of that 330 million voted.

So 150 million with 3 million more votes. Still not that great nor any reason to change the successful system we have.

Fulldog doesn't get it that Hillary could have won by 30 million votes in California, that once you win the state you win the state, that with few exceptions, you don't get any brownie points whether that win was by just ONE vote of a MILLION.

WTF are you talking about? Trump won. Big deal. I'm just pointing out that he wasn't the choice of the voters.

You're a Derp. You are so all over the board with your reasoning and remarks you embarrass yourself with any further discussion. Of course Trump won, and of course it was the choice of the voters. He took 98% of the counties in this country. Any map will show you that. And if our voting system wasn't so crooked and we could block the millions of illegal votes, I'm sure we'd find that he won the 'popular vote' by a considerable part as well, not that that matters.

Yet still no credible proof of large scale illegal voters.

Numerous reports and studies have already been linked here, liar. BULLSHIT lives in denial eternally embarrassing only herself.

e7973c279cde07a5ebcbc23c9d6ad04d.gif

So 150 million with 3 million more votes. Still not that great nor any reason to change the successful system we have.

Fulldog doesn't get it that Hillary could have won by 30 million votes in California, that once you win the state you win the state, that with few exceptions, you don't get any brownie points whether that win was by just ONE vote of a MILLION.

WTF are you talking about? Trump won. Big deal. I'm just pointing out that he wasn't the choice of the voters.

You're a Derp. You are so all over the board with your reasoning and remarks you embarrass yourself with any further discussion. Of course Trump won, and of course it was the choice of the voters. He took 98% of the counties in this country. Any map will show you that. And if our voting system wasn't so crooked and we could block the millions of illegal votes, I'm sure we'd find that he won the 'popular vote' by a considerable part as well, not that that matters.

Numerous reports and studies have already been linked here, liar. BULLSHIT lives in denial eternally embarrassing only herself.

View attachment 256270

A report by Judicial Watch isn't credible dumb ass. The Texas Secretary of State even claimed as many as 58000 illegal votes were cast in Texas, and the president repeated that. Of course that was later shown to be bullshit too. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ILLEGAL VOTING other than possibly 1 or 2 cases throughout the country, you brain washed dumb ass.

View attachment 256270

A report by Judicial Watch isn't credible dumb ass. The Texas Secretary of State even claimed as many as 58000 illegal votes were cast in Texas, and the president repeated that. Of course that was later shown to be bullshit too. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ILLEGAL VOTING other than possibly 1 or 2 cases throughout the country, you brain washed dumb ass.

then why the fuck did we investigate trump/russia for 2 years if we have ZERO EVIDENCE of voter fraud/illegal voting?

queue up THIS IS DIFFERENT!!!!

View attachment 256270

YOU'RE IN NO POSITION to tell anyone else what is credible. Surveys of illegals prove a high number of them vote with the aid of democrats. If you want to PROVE no illegal votes are being cast, SIMPLE, pass Voter ID laws so that we can end this once and for all, otherwise, STFU with your idiotic retorts. I have every reason to question Hillary's "popular vote."

But the majority of the country still says he's a pig.

At least he's a pig who loves his country, isn't ashamed of it or wants to fundamentally transform it or sell it out to some foreign power for personal gain and is doing all the things he said he would do that he was elected and put into office for!

You mean like infrastructure, and better healthcare at a lower cost that covers everybody, and Mexico paying for a wall, and releasing his tax returns, and not having time to play golf, and all those other things he said he was going to do?

Since Trump is all for that but needs a cooperative Congress to get it done (unless you're content to give Trump dictatorial powers) then it must be the Congress that is the problem! Just where are the democrats in helping get any of that done? Chasing down Trump's tax returns from ten years ago on some wild goose chase!

I firmly believe the left should help Trump with his agenda just like the right helped Obama with his.

We did. We gave that bum 8 years to prove to us that he wasn't a worthless america-hater who could lead the country. He proved us very wrong.

Yeah, that baby bush was a real piece of work.

View attachment 256270

then why the fuck did we investigate trump/russia for 2 years if we have ZERO EVIDENCE of voter fraud/illegal voting?

queue up THIS IS DIFFERENT!!!!

That's one of the dumbest questions I ever heard.

Forum List

Back