The IRS ***denies*** The House Request For DJT's Tax Returns

FIRST OF ALL, IT NEVER WAS THREE MILLION VOTES! It was only 2.8 million but you filthy liars take everything and round it up to suit yourself.

SECOND, an undetermined number of them were illegal votes by uncertified non-citizens. We all know that, don't deny it, but the exact number cannot be determined because you keep fighting voter ID for OBVIOUS REASONS.

THIRD and MOST IMPORTANT, those "3 million votes" don't count for SHIT! If they did, Hillary would be president, but she's not. Not even close. She got skunked BY EVERY ELECTION LAW IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE THE NATION WAS BEGUN.

Either Hillary didn't want to win or she was the dumbest m-fkr to run for office to be beaten the tar out of by a guy so obviously as dumb and stupid and fat and orange as you idiots keep telling us Donald Trump is!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Got it. Trump won because of a glitch in how the electoral college works, but you still want to pretend he was the voter's choice. I understand completely. Pretend all you want.
Until California voted Trump was ahead by over 1 MILLION votes. One State NO MATTER how big does NOT elect our President.

You're grabbing at straws there bubba. Voters didn't want Trump, and no amount of spin will change that.

Enough did in the right places.

Yes, he did get lucky.

Lucky or not, we're all better off.

Actually MORE voters wanted Trump then Hillary in 30 of 50 States. And except for California a majority of Americans in 49 States wanted him as well.

Yet still 3 million less votes. That's a lot.

It would be a lot in a country of 50 million, but not a country of 330 million.

It's still a lot when you consider less than half of that 330 million voted.

So 150 million with 3 million more votes. Still not that great nor any reason to change the successful system we have.

Fulldog doesn't get it that Hillary could have won by 30 million votes in California, that once you win the state you win the state, that with few exceptions, you don't get any brownie points whether that win was by just ONE vote of a MILLION.

WTF are you talking about? Trump won. Big deal. I'm just pointing out that he wasn't the choice of the voters.

Actually MORE voters wanted Trump then Hillary in 30 of 50 States. And except for California a majority of Americans in 49 States wanted him as well.

So 150 million with 3 million more votes. Still not that great nor any reason to change the successful system we have.

The majority of the country disagrees with you, and has since about 2000..

The majority of the country don't even know what the Bill of Rights are.

Fulldog doesn't get it that Hillary could have won by 30 million votes in California, that once you win the state you win the state, that with few exceptions, you don't get any brownie points whether that win was by just ONE vote of a MILLION.
not that the dog doesn't get it - the dog don't care.

they right - everyone else wrong. total lib but here we are.

Why are you trying to twist what I said?

WTF are you talking about? Trump won. Big deal. I'm just pointing out that he wasn't the choice of the voters.
Lol what? He destroyed Hillary

Not if you exclude California voters.

No sane reason to exclude any states voters.
Doesn't change the fact that before California voted Trump was ahead by over 1 million votes and after he was behind, again for the slow and stupid ONE State does not get to elect our President.

So Trump wasn't liked in California. SURPRISE!! I don't see you wanting to ignore the votes in Texas. Why not?

Nobody wants to ignore the votes in California either. But if Trump won because the overage in Texas, you would have a point. It didn't matter either. The only thing that matters is the EC vote.

Then quit whining about the California vote dumb ass.

I don't whine about anything. Simply pointing out facts is all.

isn't that standard conversation for you?

The topic in itself is completely stupid. If you and I played a game of 8-ball and you won, but I got more balls in the pockets than you did, under this premise, I would claim I should have won, but the rules suck so I lost.

The popular vote was not intentional, it was accidental. We can't use that to measure anything because the race was about electoral votes and not popular vote. If we had a popular vote, red voters would have come out in blue states and blue voters would have come out in red states. So nobody can say what would have happened.

isn't that standard conversation for you?

I've come to expect it from crazy right wingers.

He was the choice of the voters if you excluded Californians and/or New Yorkers. We will not be ruled by either or even both.

He was the choice of the voters if you excluded Californians and/or New Yorkers. We will not be ruled by either or even both.

You pathetic little whiner.

You misspelt winner.

Slyhunter is not a whiner. This is a whiner.

Screaming .jpeg

Slyhunter is not a whiner. This is a whiner.

View attachment 256225

Then somebody is using his screen name to do a lot of whining.

You're a Derp. You are so all over the board with your reasoning and remarks you embarrass yourself with any further discussion. Of course Trump won, and of course it was the choice of the voters. He took 98% of the counties in this country. Any map will show you that. And if our voting system wasn't so crooked and we could block the millions of illegal votes, I'm sure we'd find that he won the 'popular vote' by a considerable part as well, not that that matters.

Says the little girl still mooning over the 2016 election three years ago. If the democrats are SO SURE Trump DIDN'T get the popular vote then why don't they stop fighting voter ID laws so we KNOW only honest, LEGAL votes are placed?

You're a Derp. You are so all over the board with your reasoning and remarks you embarrass yourself with any further discussion. Of course Trump won, and of course it was the choice of the voters. He took 98% of the counties in this country. Any map will show you that. And if our voting system wasn't so crooked and we could block the millions of illegal votes, I'm sure we'd find that he won the 'popular vote' by a considerable part as well, not that that matters.

Yet still no credible proof of large scale illegal voters.

Forum List

Back