The IRS ***denies*** The House Request For DJT's Tax Returns

Nobody is surprised. The request had to be made and denied before it could go to court. It's no where near over.

That’s great news.....but seriously.....has anybody told Nate4900. I can only imagine he is giving his credit card to some homeless guy (along with his PIN), driving to fill his car with gas, so he can park in the garage with the engine running, close the garage door, roll down the windows, and find his happy place.

Knowing that cheap SOB he probably ran down to target and got some cheap clothesline and is preparing to hang himself in the rafters of his parents garage.

Damn soon they will be down to trying to defeat him with a democrat that acts normal and actually has an idea for running the government.

Lol can't help it I could not keep myself from almost laughing myself to death at the thought of a dem acting normal and with an idea.

...normal? Oh yea that’s when you RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS WHEN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

“Crooked Hillary” released a decade of her tax returns when she ran. Trump is fighting tooth and nail to keep you from seeing his. Ever wonder why?

My guess is for the same reason Obama wouldn't release his college transcripts.

Mark

IRS had a choice to give Trumps tax returns now, or give them later.

So we’ll just get them later. Sometime towards second half of 2020 would be perfect.

We'll or Congress?

Unless you are part of Congress you will never see his returns.

You do understand this, right?

Damn soon they will be down to trying to defeat him with a democrat that acts normal and actually has an idea for running the government.

Lol can't help it I could not keep myself from almost laughing myself to death at the thought of a dem acting normal and with an idea.

...normal? Oh yea that’s when you RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS WHEN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

“Crooked Hillary” released a decade of her tax returns when she ran. Trump is fighting tooth and nail to keep you from seeing his. Ever wonder why?

Mark

Obama released his tax returns, while under audit by the IRS. His tax returns from teen years remain "sealed" :rolleyes:

Mark

Obama released his tax returns, while under audit by the IRS.

Good for him...

Still you will never Trump returns no matter if the House get them.

Reality sucks!

Mark

Good for him...

Bad for you.

Because guess what, if he gets away with it the precedent is set. Just as the precedent will be set on obsructing justice if he gets away with that.

It's like you rightwingers WANT to be ruled by crooks.

The left would be wise to drop this or it will come back to bite them the left won't control the Ways and Means Committee forever remember this obsure clause they are trying to use can be applied to anyone including them not just the President.

Mark

Good for him...

Bad for you.

Because guess what, if he gets away with it the precedent is set.
Bad for you because guess what? You should be happy that your president isn't a traitor.

The left would be wise to drop this or it will come back to bite them the left won't control the Ways and Means Committee forever

Psst, dummy, Democrats don't have a problem with crooked candidates trying to conceal their tax returns.

Mark

Good for him...

Bad for you.

Why?

Presidents before did not release them until Nixon started it.

It amazes me how you hate the GOP but love what Nixon started...

Also you will never see Trump returns even if Congress get them, so reality sucks again!

Mark

Good for him...

Bad for you.

Why?

Also you will never see Trump returns even if Congress get them, so reality sucks again!

...Nixon was a crook, hiding crooked shit in his tax returns. That is WHY we descided it was a good idea to for candidates to show them.

Trump is undoing a lot of good governing conventions out of personal expediency and you are abetting him.

The left would be wise to drop this or it will come back to bite them the left won't control the Ways and Means Committee forever

Psst, dummy, Democrats don't have a problem with crooked candidates trying to conceal their tax returns.

Again Trump Tax Returns will show you nothing except you were fooled by Trump.

Why?

He plays fools for their stupidity...

Mark

Good for him...

Bad for you.

Why?

...Nixon was a crook, hiding crooked shit in his tax returns. That is WHY we descided it was a good idea to for candidates to show them.

There is no law requiring Candidates to show their returns at the time Trump ran for President, so there is no we about anything!

You have no right to see his returns and even when the House get them you will never know what are in them!

Mark

Good for him...

Bad for you.

Because guess what, if he gets away with it the precedent is set. Just as the precedent will be set on obsructing justice if he gets away with that.

It's like you rightwingers WANT to be ruled by crooks.

There is no law that says a candidate has to release his tax returns, nor should there be. Trump took his chances with the voters and he was elected without releasing them. It is now a moot point.

Mark

PSST dummy politicans are not under any legal obligation to release their taxes you on the left really seem to have a tough time grasping that but you don't want to listen fine with me this was the same advice I gave the left when Harry Reid decided to use the nuclear option in 2013 that worked out well for you so go ahead and repeat that mistake.

Forum List

Back