The IRS ***denies*** The House Request For DJT's Tax Returns

Dream on!

Thank God Pelosi is not as ridiculous as those that vote for her!

As you stated you have no right to see them, so yes it is a moot point, but alas you will never stop because you believe you have a right when you do not!

Congress has the power to see the tax-returns and eventually make public any improprities in it.

And NO, NOT MOOT. You just say to yourself that because you have ZERO interest in holding Trump accountable for anything, especailly not constant fucking lies about releasing his tax-returns.

Holy shit you are so pathetic lying about me and my personal opinion of Trump!

Also you better know Trump is protected as a citizen and President and Congress has to obey the laws on the books, so you will never see Trump returns and that is a damn fact!

Also you have no say in anything except with your one vote, well unless you cheat and the way you write I would not be surprised if you voted more than once in the same election...

Trump promised to release his tax returns many many many times, he did it not because it was the truth, but because it was expedient. Why is it you feel it's ok to shamelessly lie to you and the rest of America like that?

Why do you not demand he keep his word, even if it's not ILLEGAL to shamelessly lie?

Wow, Trump lied and I should be shocked...

Why I do not care?

Simple, this is Trump usual nonsense to get simple minded fools distracted from what he is doing...

So in the end you went from how you believe it is your right to see them to Trump lying and I will say it is none of your business and no matter how much you stomp your feet it will not change the reality!

You are shortsighted fool that deserves nothing but a lifetime of being lied to.

What Trump is doing is destroying all standards we kept our leadership to

And here you are, cheering him on: Yes please! May I have another?

Wow, there is no law requiring candidates to show their tax returns on the Federal Level and it started with Nixon as voluntarily...

Trump has not destroyed our Democracy seeing we are a Republic and he has not destroyed our standards because many Presidents have lied before him.

I swear you keep on digging your hole and in the end you will never see his returns even if Congress get them.

Noticed I never said Congress has no right to his returns but I will say they should only see the ones during his Presidential years seeing they are making it about the President and how the IRS handles their audits of a sitting President...

Congress has the power to see the tax-returns and eventually make public any improprities in it.

And NO, NOT MOOT. You just say to yourself that because you have ZERO interest in holding Trump accountable for anything, especailly not constant fucking lies about releasing his tax-returns.

Also you better know Trump is protected as a citizen and President and Congress has to obey the laws on the books, so you will never see Trump returns and that is a damn fact!

Also you have no say in anything except with your one vote, well unless you cheat and the way you write I would not be surprised if you voted more than once in the same election...

Trump promised to release his tax returns many many many times, he did it not because it was the truth, but because it was expedient. Why is it you feel it's ok to shamelessly lie to you and the rest of America like that?

Why do you not demand he keep his word, even if it's not ILLEGAL to shamelessly lie?

Why I do not care?

Simple, this is Trump usual nonsense to get simple minded fools distracted from what he is doing...

So in the end you went from how you believe it is your right to see them to Trump lying and I will say it is none of your business and no matter how much you stomp your feet it will not change the reality!

You are shortsighted fool that deserves nothing but a lifetime of being lied to.

What standards..........

you're a fucking joke

is

Clinton lied about a blowjob, he appologized for those lies and asked Americans for forgiveness.

You will NEVER see me say that this lying was "moot". It's never moot, never anything but wrong.

Why I do not care?

What standards..........

you're a fucking joke

is

Clinton lied about a blowjob, he appologized for those lies and asked Americans for forgiveness.

You will NEVER see me say that this lying was "moot".

And of course you forgave him and yet are more upset about Trump Tax Returns...

Trump is a known liar just like his buddy Bill and his other buddy Hillary...

Why I do not care?

What standards..........

you're a fucking joke

is

Yes I forgave him. I could forgive Trump too if he had any sense of shame to ever appologise for any of his discusting behavior and never ending lies.

Opinion | Billy Bush: Yes, Donald Trump, You Said That

Why I do not care?

What standards..........

you're a fucking joke

is

Yes I forgave him. I could forgive Trump too if he had any sense of shame to ever appologise for his discusting behaviour.

Yes, Trump is a womanizer, liar, charlatan, mad tweeter, and does things that normal people usually do not do and will he apologize?

As soon as you apologize for calling me a Trump supporter, which is never...

What standards..........

you're a fucking joke

is

Yes I forgave him. I could forgive Trump too if he had any sense of shame to ever appologise for his discusting behaviour.

Yes, Trump is a womanizer, liar, charlatan, mad tweeter, and does things that normal people usually do not do and will he apologize?

never called you a supporter, I called you his abeiter, because you refuse to call him on his lies.

AND IT'S WHAT YOU ARE.

IRS had a choice to give Trumps tax returns now, or give them later.

So we’ll just get them later. Sometime towards second half of 2020 would be perfect.

We'll or Congress?

Unless you are part of Congress you will never see his returns.

You do understand this, right?

Democrats believe that the IRS is their private tool to scare and intimidate people. We went through this during the failed administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama.

What standards..........

you're a fucking joke

is

never called you a supporter, I called you his abeiter, because you refuse to call him on his lies.

AND IT'S WHAT YOU ARE.

When someone calls him a charlatan as much as I have since his run in 2016 and you keep on making your asinine comments about me, fuck you have more in common with Trump than me!

AND IT'S WHAT YOU ARE.

When someone calls him a charlatan as much as I have since his run in 2016 and you keep on making your asinine comments about me, fuck you have more in common with Trump than me!

Hey, don't ask me about the compartmentalization in your head.

You have no problem with calling him a charlatan but are refusing to agree that it's wrong for Trump to withhold his tax returns after many rounds of expedient promises to release them.

What standards..........

you're a fucking joke

is

AND IT'S WHAT YOU ARE.

Let me repeat this and you have no legal right to see Trump Tax Returns!

I do not care if he promises you to walk up a damn Mountain and have God engrave them on a Golden Ox Ass and he fails to deliver because he does not have to show them to you!

Simple as that.

Just because since Nixon candidates have been doing it does not mean Trump has to!

Simple as that and let me be very clear seeing you are slow to understand the fact is if Trump had been in some illegal dealing before running for President you damn well know the IRS, U.S. Government and the State of New York would have been all over his ass like white on rice, so I am pretty sure there is nothing in those returns except his net worth is inflated...

President Donald Trump has done nothing illegal. Why are you angry about his getting things done and making America better than ever?

AND IT'S WHAT YOU ARE.

Hey, don't ask me about the compartmentalization in your head.

You have no problem with calling him a charlatan but are refusing to agree that it's wrong for Trump to withhold his tax returns after many rounds of expedient promises to release them.

Holy shit!

Trump broke a damn promise!!

Shocking!!!

Did you know Trump has been married three times, has a child out of wedlock and has been sued many times!?!

No really, so would he lie?

Of course he does but still you have no right to see his damn returns and that is the fact!

Do you understand?

Of course not!

President Donald Trump has done nothing illegal. Why are you angry about his getting things done and making America better than ever?

What did I write that gave you the idea I said he did something illegal and he has been found guilty in the past of breaking the law and paid fines when he was a private citizen.

That is the fact but did he colluded with the Russians?

No!

Does he have to show his tax returns?

No!

Has he cheated on his wives and broken the law before while as a private citizen?

Yes and to deny that is denying reality!

Forum List

Back