🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Islamization of Europe...

How long before The Islamic invasion ruins Europe? Is it already past the point of no return?
Honest question.

Sometimes I wonder if the problem is overstated. Europe is still majority white and theres been a populist backlash against suicidal left wing politics that have dominated Europe for decades. We'll see what happens. It's hard for me, an American to invest much energy in thinking about Europe when my own country seems to be on the verge of collapse.

How long before The Islamic invasion ruins Europe? Is it already past the point of no return?
Honest question.

10 or 12 years, not more. Probably less.
Europa has neither effective police nor army no men.
Already today an Arab clan of a thousand members run in reality Berlin.

One Muslim in Europa is worth five european half- female pussies ( so-called 'men' )

European Muslims

osman%20%28screengrab%29.jpg

European 'males'

hipster-guys-drink-wine.jpg

Such cities like Berlin, Paris or Amsterdam can be easy conquered by few Muslims, all male Europeans will flee having pants full of shi.

You shall better ask where shall flee Europeans from coming Caliphate.

The leaders of some countries like Hungary, Poland, Finland, and Austria are waking up.
---------------------------- i have heard that EASTERN Europe is waking up but they are little countries surrounded by bigger countries that want the invasion . [OFF Topic] But I think that the USA will be fine for my generation if we stay out of some big cities like 'dearborn-istan' or some cities in 'minnesota' .

The leaders of some countries like Hungary, Poland, Finland, and Austria are waking up.

And what can do all them?
Nothing.
They have no children.
The future belongs to Islam.
Only Had-Core Christianity with Nationalism can probably delay a little bit the coming Death of Europa, but it is impossible to compete with Muslims who have 2 - 4 wives an 5 - 20 children.Europeans shall begin to flee from Europa, otherwise it will be too late

10001861_H11964295-600x399-2.jpg

Nothing.
They have no children.
Only Had-Core Christianity with Nationalism can probably delay a little bit the coming Death of Europa, but it is impossible to compete with Muslims who have 2 - 4 wives an 5 - 20 children.Europeans shall begin to flee from Europa, otherwise it will be too late

------------------------------------------------------- thanks Baron , your post makes sense eh ?? And the WEST with its Modern Military's , arms , weapons . armies sure don't care . The 'euro' Govs will survive and will tax , make rules , regulations and herd everyone about with 'shariah' influenced laws and rules as time goes by . ----------------- Which leads me to restate my belief that the next , coming generations will get / inherit what their hip hoping millenial parents built for them Baron .

my hope as an older American is that the USA is good for Trumps 2 terms plus then Pence or similar Baron .

Nothing.
They have no children.

------------------------------------------------------- thanks Baron , your post makes sense eh ?? And the WEST with its Modern Military's , arms , weapons . armies sure don't care . The 'euro' Govs will survive and will tax , make rules , regulations and herd everyone about with 'shariah' influenced laws and rules as time goes by . ----------------- Which leads me to restate my belief that the next , coming generations will get / inherit what their hip hoping millenial parents built for them Baron .

Either West abolish so-called 'democracy' ( dictatorship of presstitutes, secret societies, minorities and psychopaths ) and became a Fundamentalist Biblical Theocracy or it will disappear. Plain and simple.

Only this Great Book as Constitution and Fundament of Western Society can save the West

King-James-Bible-KJV-Bible.jpg

Otherwise:

12-17-2015.jpg

9b6fd48bd8695bf6437ae68f24f7875d--isis-white-houses.jpg

my hope as an older American is that the USA is good for Trumps 2 terms plus then Pence or similar Baron .

What can we do with huge Muslim birth rates and their ideology.Probably thirty years later USA can became a Caliphate too.
Islam must be prohibited and all Muslims either convert to Christianity ( or any other religion ) or leave.
There is no other solution for us

Islamic extremests know they cannot defeat a modern army in a conventional war. So their goal in this Holy War is the Islamization of the west.
They must be very happy how stupid the west is for so easily being suckered into this.

concerning 'europe' , aw feck them . ---------------- I also said that I as an older American will let the younger millenial hiphopper types and their kids in the USA deal with possible 'islamization' of the USA . Millenials in the USA have no brains or thinking ability , see their thoughts as they post on this board Baron .

As usual, GOP dupes are absolutely clueless and totally fear-mongered by their b******* propaganda machine. But thanks for Wrecking the Middle East and the world economy which explains why these refugees have had to flee Syria Iran Afghanistan and sub-Saharan Africa. Great job s*******GOP and silly dupes.

As usual, GOP dupes are absolutely clueless and totally fear-mongered by their b******* propaganda machine. But thanks for Wrecking the Middle East and the world economy which explains why these refugees have had to flee Syria Iran Afghanistan and sub-Saharan Africa. Great job s*******GOP and silly dupes.
---------------------------- you sound like a millenial type and i hope that you have kids Franco :afro:!!

---------------------------- you sound like a millenial type and i hope that you have kids Franco :afro:!!
It's called the whole world outside the ridiculous brainwashed BS racist GOP propaganda machine...

and as proof of my thoughts on 'millenials and hiphopper' types retarded thinking ability just take a look at FrancoHFW :afro:posts Baron .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back