🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Islamization of Europe...

Islamic extremests know they cannot defeat a modern army in a conventional war. So their goal in this Holy War is the Islamization of the west.
They must be very happy how stupid the west is for so easily being suckered into this.

There are not 'islamic extremists', but Sunnite Islam

Islamic extremests know they cannot defeat a modern army in a conventional war. So their goal in this Holy War is the Islamization of the west.
They must be very happy how stupid the west is for so easily being suckered into this.

------------------------------------------------------- normal muslims practicing 'mohamads' plans . They invade by 'immigration' , i think its called HIRAGE . ------------------------------ it is HIJRAH .

Last edited:

------------------------------------------------------- normal muslims practicing 'mohamads' plans . They invade by 'immigration' , i think its called HIRAGE .

All Muslims must follow Commandement's of Quran which demands 24/7 murder of non-Muslims

As usual, GOP dupes are absolutely clueless and totally fear-mongered by their b******* propaganda machine. But thanks for Wrecking the Middle East and the world economy which explains why these refugees have had to flee Syria Iran Afghanistan and sub-Saharan Africa. Great job s*******GOP and silly dupes.
---------------------------- you sound like a millenial type and i hope that you have kids Franco :afro:!!
Franco a father?

What a terrible, terrible burden to place upon a child.

Forum List

Back