The Islamo Terrorist Admits It, Why Wait for Execution?

When you have a President that states the American Justice system is a laughing stock, you have a bunch of brainless sycophants that would tear the whole process down and destroy our Constitution. Our system is there for a reason, and any one well versed in history well knows the reason.

How is it even possible to be this stupid? Seriously.

DNl02bbUEAAycAS.jpg

Our system is there for a reason, and any one well versed in history well knows the reason.

The same reason I made a point we have not declared war against ISIS or terrorism.

A declaration of war is generally between two states ... And declaring war would be tantamount to recognizing them as a state.
I seriously doubt we will declare war against ISIS ... Because it wouldn't be in our best interests to support the idea they are a legitimate state.

Our system is there for a reason, and any one well versed in history well knows the reason.

The same reason I made a point we have not declared war against ISIS or terrorism.

A declaration of war is generally between two states ... And declaring war would be tantamount to recognizing them as a state.
I seriously doubt we will declare war against ISIS ... Because it wouldn't be in our best interests to support the idea they are a legitimate state.

That is absolutely correct. Treat it as a criminal organization, try it's 'soldiers' for murder, as they are criminals, not POW's, and do not deserve the protection of the Geneva Conventions.

That is absolutely correct. Treat it as a criminal organization, try it's 'soldiers' for murder, as they are criminals, not POW's, and do not deserve the protection of the Geneva Conventions.
They arent covered by it.....way beyond criminal.......

Fill out the forms and get ‘er done. Only an uncivilized country would drag on a trial costing tens of millions for years and then tell him he can eat meals for the rest of his life at the same time the loved ones of his victims are eating.

In a murder case OUR judicial systems requires a defense even if the party confesses or pleads guilty.
The prosecution is still required to make a case instead of just agreeing the defendant is guilty.
This is in place so that people who are protecting another cannot plead guilty to a murder they didn't commit.

There is no reason our judicial system should disregard our procedures in order to expedite the process.
New York doesn't have the death penalty ... Why do you think the perpetrator picked there instead of Tampa, Florida where they do have the death penalty?

The federal government still has the death penalty.
After that bastard has been pumped dry for intel, then that should be carried out.
The good for nothing disaster Obama didn't do jack shit other than say yes to an operation Bush had put into place to get Bin Laden.

Fill out the forms and get ‘er done. Only an uncivilized country would drag on a trial costing tens of millions for years and then tell him he can eat meals for the rest of his life at the same time the loved ones of his victims are eating.

In a murder case OUR judicial systems requires a defense even if the party confesses or pleads guilty.
The prosecution is still required to make a case instead of just agreeing the defendant is guilty.
This is in place so that people who are protecting another cannot plead guilty to a murder they didn't commit.

There is no reason our judicial system should disregard our procedures in order to expedite the process.
New York doesn't have the death penalty ... Why do you think the perpetrator picked there instead of Tampa, Florida where they do have the death penalty?

He is not a citizen and is not entitled to the protections under our judicial system.
He is an admitted terrorist as defined by the Geneva Convention and therefore subject to military tribunal and summery execution which is what he deserves.

When you have a President that states the American Justice system is a laughing stock, you have a bunch of brainless sycophants that would tear the whole process down and destroy our Constitution. Our system is there for a reason, and any one well versed in history well knows the reason.
Only a lying moron would say our judicial system is not in shambles. The only ones not laughing are Banana Republics, because we are one too.

No. When someone says they are guilty, that's pretty much it. They are guilty. They won't participate in their defense. They will testify as to their guilt. They will sign a confession. A trial would be pretty much pointless. So there's a sentencing hearing. The investigation will go on a to who else might be involved but that's separate from proving him guilty.

That's not what the law requires as far as proof is concerned ... We don't need to throw away the law for this asshole.
His confession will be included in evidence but that isn't enough to satisfy the law ... Look it up.

I’m not talking about right or wrong here, I’m talking about the law!
No, you are not talking about the law. You are talking mob action. Not allowed, and very undesirable. The law says he will get his day in court.
The only thing standing between murderers and light poles with rope are police officers.

And thanks to the left the past 8 years, they are not going to work too hard stopping anyone..

I can't help but wonder if we should do something horrible with him and speak a language the savages of ISIS understand...

How screwed up is that. We have a confession, we have video to support the confession.

Fill out the paperwork and conduct the sentence per the desires of the next of kin.
Terrorist is to human as scrapple is to bacon. LOL I agree.

Forum List

Back