...the J6 Hearing's about the attack on our democracy ...

Anyone who defends Jan. 6th, has blood on their hands.
troll.jpg

4 cops died as a result; that is on you! As far as the bitch whore home invader, she got what she deserved. Right between the eyes!

Bullshit. You need to get caught up dude. Living your life, under a rock, smokin dope is no way to go through life.

I hope that much of America ...and maybe the world too.......will be watching today's J6 Committee hearing.
What I've seen now, after about an hour of presentations, is damning (again).

I hate to make predictions vis-a-vis Don Trump, but......but I am really believing there will be a recommendation for criminal indictment against Trump, against Eastman, against Giuliani, maybe against that bloke, Clark/

They haven't yet mentioned Meadows or Brooks. So maybe they will NOT get a recommendation for indictment. But, that's not to say the DOJ won't.

I'll say I have seen most of today's video clips in previous hearings. Nonetheless, it is riveting to seem them offered in a more linear and compact presentation.

BTW, if haven't seen it yet.....but maybe can bring it up online tonight....well, make sure you catch Cheney's opening statement.
I must say ..... that woman has gravitas.
It's really about the attack going on in your underwear.

Yeah, sure. Read any of the Twitter files lately?
Very informative and posted in political threads on USMB. Although some posters think Twitter is full of non-sourced conversations and only non-sourced discussions, that’s not the current situation. I cannot speak to what it was like pre-Musk. Like USMB, a person chooses who they interact or use a block feature. So to keep it on the straight and narrow and if you go around claiming the above, you’re wrong.

Yes. By your side’s standards and definitions it was a peaceful protest. Still nobody charged with insurrection.
Connect the dots fool!
1. Conspiracy to commit sedition

Seditious conspiracy is a conspiracy to commit sedition. It is a federal crime in the United States per 18 U.S.C. § 2384 :

Seditious conspiracy - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seditious_conspiracy

NOUN
  1. conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch

2. NOUN
    1. a violent uprising against an authority or government:
      "the insurrection was savagely put down" · "opposition to the regime led to armed insurrection"
    -

Sedition​

“Sedition” is the “incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority,” according to Merriam-Webster.

Similar to insurrection, the act of sedition is also a crime under the US Code, which characterizes it as two or more people who conspire to overthrow the US government, or “prevent, hinder, or delay the execution” of US law by force. It’s punishable by a fine and up to 20 years in prison.

Connect the dots fool!
1. Conspiracy to commit sedition

Seditious conspiracy is a conspiracy to commit sedition. It is a federal crime in the United States per 18 U.S.C. § 2384 :

Seditious conspiracy - Wikipedia

View attachment 740767

NOUN
  1. conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch

2. NOUN
    1. a violent uprising against an authority or government:
      "the insurrection was savagely put down" · "opposition to the regime led to armed insurrection"
    -

Sedition​

“Sedition” is the “incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority,” according to Merriam-Webster.

Similar to insurrection, the act of sedition is also a crime under the US Code, which characterizes it as two or more people who conspire to overthrow the US government, or “prevent, hinder, or delay the execution” of US law by force. It’s punishable by a fine and up to 20 years in prison.

Still no evidence of that either moron. By YOUR side’s definition it was a peaceful protest. Trump even said PEACEFULLY protest, though you people keep editing that part out. So where was the plan to “overthrow the government”?

Still no evidence of that either moron. By YOUR side’s definition it was a peaceful protest. Trump even said PEACEFULLY protest, though you people keep editing that part out. So where was the plan to “overthrow the government”?
Pull your head out mister! You are a damned fool! Do you not know that several members of the oath Keepers were CONVICTED of Sedatious Conspiracy?

Last edited:
I saw some doors being smashed in by a group of protestors who have not a thing in the world to do with me. You Moron.

No. And neither did you. Nor did anybody else. And they aren’t my protestors, you perpetually dishonest hack bitch troll. I do believe that one of the agendas of the mob was to see if they could get Congress to delay the certification. A shit idea, imho.

No. But I did see some of the mob inflict injury on some cops with improvised weapons. The mob did that, and again, they aren’t “mine,” you absurdly and persistently dishonest cocksucker.

No. It didn’t.
Let me put it this way, anyone who deny's, or makes excuses for, what happened on Jan. 6th, are complicit with the violence that day. If that is not your position, I apologize; if it is, then I don't.

You need to be a little more succinct in the point you are making.

The point is you are living under a rock, and have no clue what really happened. You are nothing more than a mushroom, living off of the shit they shovel onto you.

Yawn. Still not an insurrection. Still no insurrection charges. Seems to be you who has his head in somebody’s ass.
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
The Oath Keepers were convicted and the Proud Boys soon will be Both have been ties to Trumps cohorts. Get fucking real Bubba

It is the same damned thing! Get the fuck over it. Your boys, and the Orange Ogre are going DOWN!
No, he won’t even get indicted. Not the same thing asshole. Good luck charging insurrection when NOBODY has been charged with that Sparky. Continue your tantrum. And fuck off.

Forum List

Back