...the J6 Hearing's about the attack on our democracy ...

So they were democrats who voted with Republicans 90%+ of the time. Uh...

Oh that's right... we use the cult definition of RINO, now.
Was there anyone on the committee on behalf of Trump? No. Was there anyone on the committee who hadn't already stated their disdain for trump? No. Was there anyone on that committee who hadn't voted to impeach Trump twice? No. Was there anyone on that committee who didn't go into it without a pre conceived notion about what they wanted the result of the committee to be? No.

So,.no, it was not bi partisan. Yes, I know the kinsinger and Cheney are "republicans", but they were anything but unbiased...

I'll listen to the Congressional committee as soon as they start talking about the stolen election.

Let me put it this way, anyone who deny's, or makes excuses for, what happened on Jan. 6th, are complicit with the violence that day. If that is not your position, I apologize; if it is, then I don't.

What happened that day was wrong. It was a protest that got out of hand, as protests often do. Democrats should be well aware of this phenomenon. The protesters took their gripe too far and broke the law and should be punished accordingly. What it was not, was a planned insurrection.

What happened that day was wrong. It was a protest that got out of hand, as protests often do. Democrats should be well aware of this phenomenon. The protesters took their gripe too far and broke the law and should be punished accordingly. What it was not, was a planned insurrection.
The Jury that convicted the Oath Keepers says different

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Was there anyone on the committee on behalf of Trump? No.
Why would there be? What bizarre things the supporters says, in defense of the orange master.

The most ironic thing about this display by you... you have to first admit that all his closest staff and family that agreed to testify made him look bad. That they had nothing to say in favor of Trump or in his defense. The rest pled the 5th or defied their subpoenas.

So, if you are still wondering why nobody showed up to shill for Trump... maybe you should consider the idea that nobody could say anything in Trump's favor or in his defense under oath without lying.

I want you to let that sink in a bit before commenting again.

Was there anyone on the committee on behalf of Trump? No. Was there anyone on the committee who hadn't already stated their disdain for trump? No. Was there anyone on that committee who hadn't voted to impeach Trump twice? No. Was there anyone on that committee who didn't go into it without a pre conceived notion about what they wanted the result of the committee to be? No.

So,.no, it was not bi partisan. Yes, I know the kinsinger and Cheney are "republicans", but they were anything but unbiased...
I don’t suppose that any of you Trump sycophants remember the Democrat proposal for a bi partisan commission that the Republicans rejected outright? And how about the fact that Kevin McCarthy chose to boycott the J6 Committee just because the Democrates reject two of his choices who were election deniers ?

That was an innsurrection planned 8 months in advance.

Why would there be? What bizarre things the supporters says, in defense of the orange master.

The most ironic thing about this display by you... you have to first admit that all his closest staff and family that agreed to testify made him look bad. That they had nothing to say in favor of Trump or in his defense. The rest pled the 5th or defied their subpoenas.

So, if you are still wondering why nobody showed up to shill for Trump... maybe you should consider the idea that nobody could say anything in Trump's favor or in his defense under oath without lying.

I want you to let that sink in a bit before commenting again.
So, you're saying that in that whole ordeal, there was nothing Trump did right, that every step he took was wrong. So, nobody on that committee even mentioned "peacefully and patriotically make your VOICES heard". Somehow, that "bi partisan" committee managed to omit that statement every single time. Or "were going to go down there and cheer on our brave senators....", somehow, that also got omitted, every single time, by this "bi partisan" committee. It seems that at every chance, they chose to suppress every thing Trump may have done good that day, there weren't many, but there were a couple things that he did sat that were good, but they tried fervently to bury those things.

I don't care that they all tried to sink him, or that even his friends and family didn't testify on his behalf, my point was that every member of that committee had him pegged as guilty before the investigation had even begun. All I'm saying is, don't say it's "bi partisan" because it's not.

Also, and still.....why the investigation after the impeachment....nobody seems to want to answer that.

I don’t suppose that any of you Trump sycophants remember the Democrat proposal for a bi partisan commission that the Republicans rejected outright? And how about the fact that Kevin McCarthy chose to boycott the J6 Committee just because the Democrates reject two of his choices who were election deniers ?

Yeah, "well let you pick your own committee members, just as long it's the ones we democrats approve of". That sounds like they really had free choice....

As far as being a Trump sycophant, go back to any of my postings and show where I've ever said that I support Trump...... my position here is not in support of trump, it's pushing back on democrats tactics and agenda.

So, you're saying that in that whole ordeal, there was nothing Trump did right, that every step he took was wrong.
That's correct. Nobody is fooled by his doublespeak. You aren't either, and this is desperate theater on your part.

Least fooled of all were the insurrectionists who say he told them to do it.

But you waste your time and effort. The DOJ does not have to prove trump directly incited the riot with that speech alone.

That's correct. Nobody is fooled by his doublespeak. You aren't either, and this is desperate theater on your part.

But you waste your time and effort. The DOJ does not have to prove trump directly incited the riot with that speech alone.
Of course you're not fooled by his "double speak", you'd still make the same claims had he specifically told them not to riot. You all would probably say "well he SAID not to riot, but he meant something else...his body language said it!".

The fact that he even mentioned peacefully and patriotically doesn't even register with you does it? It didn't register back when it first happened either, when we knew nothing about what went on. Even though Trump specifically said to be peaceful, the left automatically jumped to "he incited a riot!", even though every one of your democratic leaders have used the exact same language...and worse.

It's not theater and it'll not desperate. As I said, I've never considered myself a Trump supporter...I just don't like the tactics that the dems have resorted to over the last few years, so, I'm pushing back on that.

Also, who cared what people say he said. Yeah, you got some people who said "he told them to do it", you also got people that believe loch Ness monster is real. Show me any statement by Trump where he told anyone to come to the capitol to riot. He said the exact opposite, but you had a fee yahoos on TV saying "he told me to do it!", and you didn't need a second look...that was your narrative.

The doj does have to prove he incited the riot, in any fashion, and that's going to be hard to do when he specifically said to be peaceful and never once told anyone to commit any violence.

Also...you do realize this whole thing will never be settled, right? If the doj comes back and says they can't find anything to indict him on, the left won't have it and they will just find something else to investigate him for. If the doj does indict him, the right won't stand for it and will always claim the left lied etc...granted, you won't have to worry about the right protesting....that's just not their thing.

Of course you're not fooled by his "double speak", you'd still make the same claims had he specifically told them not to riot
The message he sent was to go and use violence. Just ask them. No, the feeble attempts by trumpers after the fact to turn down into up aren't going to work.

You're wasting your time. President Trump told the crowd to protest peacefully and patriotically. Keep beating that dead horse.

You're wasting your time. President Trump told the crowd to protest peacefully and patriotically.
Well, everyone outside your cult knows he also said a lot of other things. And every insurrectionist said he told them to do it. So go whine to them.

The message he sent was to go and use violence. Just ask them. No, the feeble attempts by trumpers after the fact to turn down into up aren't going to work.
I saw the speech. President Trump said to protest peacefully and patriotically. Polly want a cracker?

Forum List

Back