...the J6 Hearing's about the attack on our democracy ...

I hope that much of America ...and maybe the world too.......will be watching today's J6 Committee hearing.
What I've seen now, after about an hour of presentations, is damning (again).

I hate to make predictions vis-a-vis Don Trump, but......but I am really believing there will be a recommendation for criminal indictment against Trump, against Eastman, against Giuliani, maybe against that bloke, Clark/

They haven't yet mentioned Meadows or Brooks. So maybe they will NOT get a recommendation for indictment. But, that's not to say the DOJ won't.

I'll say I have seen most of today's video clips in previous hearings. Nonetheless, it is riveting to seem them offered in a more linear and compact presentation.

BTW, if haven't seen it yet.....but maybe can bring it up online tonight....well, make sure you catch Cheney's opening statement.
I must say ..... that woman has gravitas.
Eat turds, leftist shitbird. If the 1/6 riot was an insurrection; Every last one of the Democrat sponsored riots for 4 years consecutive was insurrection as well; And so was Hollywood celebs trying to sway the Electoral College in 2016.
AND Facebook and Twitter and the FBI putting their thumbs on the scales of an American election.
Funny thing: There were no guns or burning anything on 1/6/2020.
Keep pushing the bullshit and there will be guns; Fuck That! Americans are nowhere near as stupid as you assholes assume they are. You're about to get yourselves all kinds of fucked up.

Last edited:
The message he sent was to go and use violence. Just ask them. No, the feeble attempts by trumpers after the fact to turn down into up aren't going to work.
Really? Please point to any speech he gave where he suggested violence. He specifically said the opposite, a fact that the J6 committee painstakingly left out.

You are suggesting that his rhetoric was the cause of that riot, ok, so, if you want to go that route, then I can say that the rhetoric by the left wing politicians and progressive media personalities were responsible for ginning up the crowds that, for 2 years, rioted across the country, ruined countless lives, burned many buildings, and businesses, destroyed properties and possessions, running into the billions.

So, if you want to suggest that using rhetoric caused people to act, then by all means, go get em...but at the same time, I want ALL of those on the left who used that kind of rhetoric, and who supported those riots, to be held accountable.

The difference here is that your side actually did call for violence, literally, and you're here trying to suggest that Trump called for violence....subliminally?

Please point to any speech he gave where he suggested violence.
I am not doing that exercise. You say that his words at his event did not suggest anything nefarious, because he covered that by uttering "peaceful". Yet those who attended swore he encouraged and/or asked them to storm the Capitol. Judges are saying this. DOJ prosecutors are saying it confidently in court.

But none of what they have as evidence or have to say convinces you.

Not much I can do about that, now is there? I don't have access to any information that you do not. May Trump be lucky enough to have you on his jury.

All I can say is that he is not going to be prosecuted on one specific charge that is only "His ellipse speech caused the riot". It won't play out that way in court. You would have a point to say his speech is protected political speech, if this were the only bit of evidence lying about and the only charge made in court. So would the Trump defense team.

But the words of the speech absolutely will be woven into the larger fraud and obstruction charges. Surely you get that. No?

Last edited:
I don't believe you.
Then go watch the videos of them saying it into the cameras as they did it. Or the videos of them reading his Tweets and calling them "orders", while storming the Capitol. Go read up on what they are saying in court, before being convicted of their crimes. I don't know what else to tell you.

Then go watch the videos of them saying it into the cameras as they did it. Or the videos of them reading his Tweets and calling them "orders", while storming the Capitol. Go read up on what they are saying in court, before being convicted of their crimes. I don't know what else to tell you.
🙄

Haha, I am not doing the exercise. You say that his words at his event did not suggest anything nefarious, because he covered by uttering "peaceful". Yet those who attended swore he encouraged and/or asked them to storm the Capitol. Judges are saying this. DOJ prosecutors are saying it confidently in court.

But none of what they have as evidence or have to say convinces you.

Not much I can do about that, now is there? I don't have access to any information that you do not.

All I can say is that he is not going to be prosecuted on one specific charge that is only "His ellipse speech caused the riot". It won't play out that way in court. You would have a point to say his speech is protected political speech, if this were the only bit of evidence lying about. So would the Trump defense team.

But the words of the speech absolutely will be woven into the larger fraud and obstruction charges. Surely you get that. No?
How about Democrat-sponsored rioters trying to burn kids and their parents in a Ronald McDonald house, hmm?

"
Not many expected The Ronald McDonald House near Lurie Children's Hospital, a charity for families with children in the hospital, to have their doors smashed.

"[We were] very concerned there was a lot of activity right in front of the house, people making choices that could put them at risk and put our families at risk so the staff was frightened," said Lisa Mitchell, of Ronald McDonald House Charities.

More than 30 families and their sick children were inside along with staff as they helplessly watched everything unfold outside."

Should have had an on-premises gun to deal with shit like that. :rolleyes-41:

I don't care what they said. They're morons.

"Eat turds, leftist shitbird.......Keep pushing the bullshit and there will be guns; Fuck That! Americans are nowhere near as stupid as you assholes assume they are. You're about to get yourselves all kinds of fucked up."
----------------------------------------------------------------

And here we have Private First Class Duke of the Trump University Precision Drill Team exhibiting his faux-aggression pose.

I think it is cute. He's such a kidder. Especially with his 30-pak of BuschTuffTalkLite on hand. ;)

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got _________.

I don't care what they said. They're morons.
Hey, the "Stop the Steal" people aren't bad people or traitors or insurrectionists or anything like that. They just wanted to make sure the 2020 election was legit; And all that happened was obfuscation of the legitimacy of that election and persecution of them. All they wanted to do was talk to the Senators that hauled ass like chickenshit cowards not wanting to be available to their constituents. Yeah. Senators are the Lords of the country that dryfuck all Americans in the ass daily, but ran like scared bitches when somebody wanted a redress of grievances as per the 1st amendment on 1/6/2020.
It wasn't like that before Reagan's 2nd Congress, but then they voted themselves the Lords of America; Senators did.

I notice Skeletor and Rubio ain't sayin' much about nary a damn thing these days. Know why? Because they're raking in all that cash.

Last edited:
So? Trump never told anyone to break the law.
He actually did. Several times. See, this is what happens when you live in the cult bubble. The conspiracy to overturn the election goes far beyond just the hillbilly insurrection at the Capitol. Once again, not watching the hearings bites you in the ass.

Forum List

Back