"The Jihad Murder in Florida You Heard Nothing About"

Your post had no policies.....

I am going to try this again....what POLICIES do you want to have imposed on the 20,000,000 filthy muslims here??

If you deflect again, then I would know that you only come on this post and opine about how bad muslims are as a form of masturbation....it feels good to you, but produces nothing...

"Your post had no policies....."

No wonder you never passed a class....

This is the third time:

According to Tawfik Hamid, in his book, “Inside Jihad,” one needs to ask if the subject of questioning supports the following:

A) Killing of Apostates, those who decide to leave the religion

B) Beating of women, and stoning them to death for infractions

C) Calling Jews Pigs and Monkeys

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

E) Enslave and rape female war prisoners, as in Darfur

F) Fight and kill Jews as preparation for the end days

G) Kill gays

If they support the above,......as you do......they do not belong in America.

If you have not yet made yourself familiar with the above, then forming an opinion about Islam is akin to planning to become a fireman without being aware of the nature of fire.

It seems that on this board, typing is mandatory, but brains are optional.

Now....your question: how did government schooling force you to give up courage, inquisitiveness, and the ability to think????

You have all the requisites to be a perfect Democrat voter: no education, no intellect, but you follow orders well.

That isn't a policy dumb ass.....keep masturbating...

Seems to be a pattern.....as soon as you Leftists realize you've been thrashed, you default to what you learned in the third grade bathroom.

A pity no one ever loved you enough to teach you how to behave.

Ok, I will type this in Crayon since your childish ass can only understand childish things...

So your policy is that we (I am assuming the government) go ask the 20,000,000 muslims here in the US if they support the things you listed -- and that is a policy that will do what exactly?

Won't you dic suckers just claim they are lying anyway??

So again.....keep masturbating because you clearly have no idea how policies work...

First, although it is gilding the lily....let's begin with how ill informed you are.

Though the Democrat Party wishes it......there are no where near "20 million Muslims" in America.

Admit at the start that you are clueless on the subject.

And....see if you can avoid the vulgarity with which you were addressed growing up....adults don't speak that way.
Oh I know there is just a 1% muslim population but to entertain your delusion, I am assuming there has to be 20 million at least.... or how else can they take over America and place it under sharia law??

So I am going to ask again......what policies are supposed to stop the muslim take over -- because asking questions isn't a policy -- unless you are a coward and can't admit that you are willing to rip up the constitution in order to target muslims…

Does this extend to muslim nations too?? Should we still be sending US troops to Saudi Arabia?? You trumpers are pathetic

It's amazing to me how the lefties in this thread are so quick to defend radical Jihadists by lumping them together with law abiding Muslims in an effort to demonize anyone who points out that Islam has a violent, intolerant, element that encourages the killing of so-called "Infidels." The little shit in my OP was never stopped in part because idiot lefty, progressive, open border types that leap to shame and denigrate anyone brave enough to speak the truth about a small, but dangerous element of Islam.
It's amazing you dic suckers are too cowardly to tell us what policies are supposed to stop the muslims from taking over...

So far I have a questionnaire -- a fucking questionnaire is what you morons think is supposed to stop "radical extremists" from taking over the country?

It's amazing to me how the lefties in this thread are so quick to defend radical Jihadists by lumping them together with law abiding Muslims in an effort to demonize anyone who points out that Islam has a violent, intolerant, element that encourages the killing of so-called "Infidels." The little shit in my OP was never stopped in part because idiot lefty, progressive, open border types that leap to shame and denigrate anyone brave enough to speak the truth about a small, but dangerous element of Islam.
It's amazing you dic suckers are too cowardly to tell us what policies are supposed to stop the muslims from taking over...

So far I have a questionnaire -- a fucking questionnaire is what you morons think is supposed to stop "radical extremists" from taking over the country?

I never mentioned Muslims taking over and, I just told you what should be done. Try using logic instead of hate and insults.

I never mentioned Muslims taking over. Try again.
you never mentioned any policy proposals either...

Which again leads me to believe that this is all about masturbation.....by all means, have at it...

At the end of the day, you still didn't produce a solution.....

By the way....this is who the post is about...but I am sure he isn't who you want to see targeted huh? Looks a bit too white to be getting profiled I guess....

z-corey-johnson-pbso.jpg

Which again leads me to believe that this is all about masturbation.....by all means, have at it...

'Policies' is YOUR argument not mine. Stop projecting. I just said anyone who dares say Islam may be influencing a little shit like in my OP is denigrated and insulted....Like you just did to me. Maybe YOU could suggest some policies? You know, like stop with the prejudice against law abiding Muslims by lumping all Muslims in the same group.

Last edited:

Not so small, Leo....

"In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined."
Muslim Opinion Polls

"...the lefties in this thread are so quick to defend radical Jihadists..."

Always.

And that may be because the word "Islam" means 'submission'....and that is the demand of Democrats/Liberals/Progressives, too.

Not so small, Leo....

"In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined."
Muslim Opinion Polls

Agreed, Islam is an ideology that encourages such behavior as slitting the throats of non believers as part of their beliefs. Guys like 'Biff' want to denigrate and insult those who see this problem and shut them up by berating and insulting anyone who dares point it out. With that many Muslims who believe in such Jihad tactics, it's suicidal to ignore the influence and, frankly stupid as Hell.

This is the third time:

According to Tawfik Hamid, in his book, “Inside Jihad,” one needs to ask if the subject of questioning supports the following:

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

G) Kill gays

If you have not yet made yourself familiar with the above, then forming an opinion about Islam is akin to planning to become a fireman without being aware of the nature of fire.

Now....your question: how did government schooling force you to give up courage, inquisitiveness, and the ability to think????

You have all the requisites to be a perfect Democrat voter: no education, no intellect, but you follow orders well.

Seems to be a pattern.....as soon as you Leftists realize you've been thrashed, you default to what you learned in the third grade bathroom.

Ok, I will type this in Crayon since your childish ass can only understand childish things...

So your policy is that we (I am assuming the government) go ask the 20,000,000 muslims here in the US if they support the things you listed -- and that is a policy that will do what exactly?

So again.....keep masturbating because you clearly have no idea how policies work...

First, although it is gilding the lily....let's begin with how ill informed you are.

Though the Democrat Party wishes it......there are no where near "20 million Muslims" in America.

Admit at the start that you are clueless on the subject.

And....see if you can avoid the vulgarity with which you were addressed growing up....adults don't speak that way.
Oh I know there is just a 1% muslim population but to entertain your delusion, I am assuming there has to be 20 million at least.... or how else can they take over America and place it under sharia law??

So I am going to ask again......what policies are supposed to stop the muslim take over -- because asking questions isn't a policy -- unless you are a coward and can't admit that you are willing to rip up the constitution in order to target muslims…

Does this extend to muslim nations too?? Should we still be sending US troops to Saudi Arabia?? You trumpers are pathetic

"Oh I know there is just a 1% muslim population but to entertain your delusion, I am assuming there has to be 20 million at least.... or how else can they take over America and place it under sharia law??"

It's already under way, fool......their allies are the Democrats/Liberals are papering the way:

If and when the Democrats are in control.....
....well here’s the Liberal’s house organ, the Washington Post, papering the way:

“…on the whole and with legally imposed hard limitations, sharia courts, using Islamic law, can adapt to the American experience and become a part of the religious arbitration landscape of America.

Islamic courts are becoming common in North America. Muslims are building religious communities in America, and religious courts are part of the structure of many of these communities. These so-called sharia tribunals do what courts everywhere do: They provide a means for hearing and resolving disputes between members of their communities.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...america/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d3b0262ceb1f

"New Poll: Majority of American Muslims Want Sharia.
The poll finds that the majority of Islamic Americans agree that Muslims should be able to forego the Constitution and be governed instead by Sharia law. That’s right, Sharia."
New Poll: Majority of American Muslims Want Sharia. Shocking Numbers On 'Jihad'...

I used to wonder how stupid Democrat voters could be.....and you are the answer to the question.

Last edited:
Not so small, Leo....

Muslim Opinion Polls

Agreed, Islam is an ideology that encourages such behavior as slitting the throats of non believers as part of their beliefs. Guys like 'Biff' want to denigrate and insult those who see this problem and shut them up by berating and insulting anyone who dares point it out. With that many Muslims who believe in such Jihad tactics, it's suicidal to ignore the influence and, frankly stupid as Hell.

Yup.....his sort can't actually think, they just burnish their Liberal credentials.

Simply we have to vote more often than Muslims to keep our freedoms and keep Muslims from concentrating in specific areas like Minnesota and Michigan. The more spread out they are the less effective they will be....

Again, instead of running the same ole "Muslims are scary" BS

What policies are you wanting to be put in place that will treat Muslims in a way to make you feel both safer and more superior??

Should we rewrite the constitution to outright ban certain religions or is there a sneakier way to restrict equal rights protection?

"Muslims are scary"

Did they have to remunerate you to ignore the fact that Islam is based on the murder of any who don't subscribe to that political view....

....or is bending over and grabbing the ankles your normal position?

So what do you propose, aside from lubing up and removing your head from your anus?

A registry?
Tattoos?
The Chinese solution of re education camps?

What a stupid post....truly.

Probably the reason you spent so many terms in summer school.

G) Kill gays

This may explain the large amount of typing you engage in.

In the meantime, I still fail to see how this deranged Muslim nazi white supremacist nutter is representative of American Muslims.

But hey - we now know why you are such a prolific typist :)

The problem is twofold.

1. You are clueless about Islam

2. You are a coward when it comes to confronting the mandates of your elites.

"I still fail to see ..."

Exactly.

You Can’t Wake a Person Who Is Pretending to Be Asleep – Navajo Proverb

You have yet to show a clue about Islam. :dunno:

But I'm an optimist. I will assume you really are asleep :)

(Awaiting another barrage of cut'n'paste nonsense)

Simply we have to vote more often than Muslims to keep our freedoms and keep Muslims from concentrating in specific areas like Minnesota and Michigan. The more spread out they are the less effective they will be....
So how exactly do you keep them from "concentrating" :lol:

I never mentioned Muslims taking over. Try again.

By the way....this is who the post is about...but I am sure he isn't who you want to see targeted huh? Looks a bit too white to be getting profiled I guess....

View attachment 308987
He is a seriously disturbed person who should not be let loose in public again.

He is a seriously disturbed person who should not be let loose in public again.

'He' is seriously disturbed and was used by the radical element of Islam to create a murderer.

"Muslims are scary"

Did they have to remunerate you to ignore the fact that Islam is based on the murder of any who don't subscribe to that political view....

....or is bending over and grabbing the ankles your normal position?

So what do you propose, aside from lubing up and removing your head from your anus?

A registry?
Tattoos?
The Chinese solution of re education camps?

What a stupid post....truly.

Probably the reason you spent so many terms in summer school.

G) Kill gays

This may explain the large amount of typing you engage in.

In the meantime, I still fail to see how this deranged Muslim nazi white supremacist nutter is representative of American Muslims.

But hey - we now know why you are such a prolific typist :)

The problem is twofold.

1. You are clueless about Islam

2. You are a coward when it comes to confronting the mandates of your elites.

"I still fail to see ..."

Exactly.

You Can’t Wake a Person Who Is Pretending to Be Asleep – Navajo Proverb

You have yet to show a clue about Islam. :dunno:

But I'm an optimist. I will assume you really are asleep :)

(Awaiting another barrage of cut'n'paste nonsense)

You're a liar.....I quoted aspects of sharia.

Your post had no policies.....

I am going to try this again....what POLICIES do you want to have imposed on the 20,000,000 filthy muslims here??

If you deflect again, then I would know that you only come on this post and opine about how bad muslims are as a form of masturbation....it feels good to you, but produces nothing...

This is the third time:

G) Kill gays

Hey- I have no problem admitting if I had a fact wrong- thank you for correcting me. I was going off the top of my head and I got it dramatically wrong:
Estimates put it around 3.45 million.

So your policy is that we (I am assuming the government) go ask the 3,450,000 muslims here in the US if they support the things you listed -- and that is a policy that will do what exactly?

We have a problem and it ain't guns.
Thank goodness he didn't have a gun, else he would have killed and injured many more people.
Yes, we need to make it illegal for mentally unbalanced people to murder our citizens

That seems self-evident....yet this is the program of the Democrat Party:

"Immigration To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program has led to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

"Fact-Check: Yes, Hillary Clinton Wants a 550% Increase in Syrian Refugees in U.S."
Fact-Check: Yes, Hillary Clinton Wants a 550% Increase in Syrian Refugees in U.S. - Breitbart

These are unvetted refuges steeped in a war mentality, and from a war zone.

Remember when the Democrat Party was an American party?

Unfortunately the Old Testament has God just fine with raping little girls.

Liar.

Numbers 31:17-18 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Numbers 31 deals with orders that Moses gave to the Israelite army for a battle against the Midianites. These were the instructions of men, not God.

Fail.
Well lets look at Numbers 31- shall we? As you can see below- Moses was operating under the orders of the Lord. And the Lord specifically told Moses how those young girls were to be given out to the victorious troops.

The LORD said to Moses,
"Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people."
So Moses said to the people, "Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites and to carry out the LORD's vengeance on them.
Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel."
So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel.
Moses sent them into battle, a thousand from each tribe, along with Phinehas son of Eleazar, the priest, who took with him articles from the sanctuary and the trumpets for signaling.
They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man.
Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur and Reba--the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword.
The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder.
They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps.
They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals,
and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho. [1]
Moses, Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp.
Moses was angry with the officers of the army--the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds--who returned from the battle.
"Have you allowed all the women to live?" he asked them.
"They were the ones who followed Balaam's advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the LORD in what happened at Peor, so that a plague struck the LORD's people.
Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,
but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

[NKJV translation: kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known a man intimately. 18 But keep alive for yourselves all the young girls who have not known a man intimately]

"All of you who have killed anyone or touched anyone who was killed must stay outside the camp seven days. On the third and seventh days you must purify yourselves and your captives.
Purify every garment as well as everything made of leather, goat hair or wood."
Then Eleazar the priest said to the soldiers who had gone into battle, "This is the requirement of the law that the LORD gave Moses:
Gold, silver, bronze, iron, tin, lead
and anything else that can withstand fire must be put through the fire, and then it will be clean. But it must also be purified with the water of cleansing. And whatever cannot withstand fire must be put through that water.
On the seventh day wash your clothes and you will be clean. Then you may come into the camp."
The LORD said to Moses,
"You and Eleazar the priest and the family heads of the community are to count all the people and animals that were captured.

Divide the spoils between the soldiers who took part in the battle and the rest of the community.
From the soldiers who fought in the battle, set apart as tribute for the LORD one out of every five hundred, whether persons, cattle, donkeys, sheep or goats.
Take this tribute from their half share and give it to Eleazar the priest as the LORD's part.
From the Israelites' half, select one out of every fifty, whether persons, cattle, donkeys, sheep, goats or other animals. Give them to the Levites, who are responsible for the care of the LORD's tabernacle."
So Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the LORD commanded Moses.
The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep,
72,000 cattle,
61,000 donkeys
and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.
The half share of those who fought in the battle was: 337,500 sheep,
of which the tribute for the LORD was 675;
36,000 cattle, of which the tribute for the LORD was 72;
30,500 donkeys, of which the tribute for the LORD was 61;
16,000 people, of which the tribute for the LORD was 32.
Moses gave the tribute to Eleazar the priest as the LORD's part, as the LORD commanded Moses.
The half belonging to the Israelites, which Moses set apart from that of the fighting men--
the community's half--was 337,500 sheep,
36,000 cattle,
30,500 donkeys
and 16,000 people.
From the Israelites' half, Moses selected one out of every fifty persons and animals, as the LORD commanded him, and gave them to the Levites, who were responsible for the care of the LORD's tabernacle.

So if you believe the Bible- Moses was God's prophet and given instructions directly from God- and Moses told his troops to kill all the baby boys, but to save the young virgin girls for the troops- but kill the other young girls.

And then God told his people how to distribute the new young girl slaves to the troops.

Inspirational eh?

The Lord said "take vengeance". He did not lay out specifics. Moses did that.

Fail #2.

The rest are commands God laid out AFTER the battle. You are attempting conflate God's recognition of man's shortcomings with endorsement. David was a king who received God's blessing, but he still fucked up (sending a woman's husband to his death so he could carry on his adulterous affair with her) and God held him to account for it. He did the same with Moses by not allowing him to enter the promised land "because you did not uphold my holiness among the Israelites." - Deuteronomy 32:51

Fail #3.

Is your lord Omniscient? Or not? If he is Omniscient he would have known exactly how Moses would have treated his command.

Beyond that your god- according to your bible- after Moses followed your gods orders- told Moses exactly how the little girl slaves should be apportioned to his soldiers.

See to me- if my god's prophet ordered the killing of all the non-virgin little girls, and then instructed the prophet exactly how the little girl slaves should be handed out to the soldiers- I would see that as supporting slavery and rape of children.

But I guess I don't have your deep personal understanding of god.

Forum List

Back