"The Jihad Murder in Florida You Heard Nothing About"

Once again- 20,000,000 Muslim Americans disagree with you.

Do you think we should jail all of them? Or do you advocate killing all of them?

And 10 million of them would support Shariah law. Fortunately they are currently in the minority. Islam has no place in Western society. I don't care how many "nice" Muslims you find... half a billion of them would stick your head on a fucking pike if they could.

Yet I have never- ever- met a single American Muslim who has expressed any desire to do so.

I realize that you religious bigots don't want any religion allowed in America other than whatever particular flavor you support- but here in America we have 20,000,000 Muslims who have the same religious freedom as the approximately 20,000,000 Jews and millions and millions of Christians and other beliefs.

You want people treated differently because of their religious beliefs.
I only want people treated differently if they espouse or commit violence.

You think these people are just going to come out and tell you they would stick your head on a pike? No, moron. They use dumbasses like you. It's called Taqyia. r.

LOL dumbasses like you do believe this crap.

Spoonfed to you by your fellow religious bigots.

Unlike you- I actually have known American Muslims for over 30 years- friends, fellow workers, suppliers. We have openly discussed religions and politics.

I realize that you religious bigots don't want any religion allowed in America other than whatever particular flavor you support- but here in America we have 20,000,000 Muslims who have the same religious freedom as the approximately 20,000,000 Jews and millions and millions of Christians and other beliefs.

I only want people treated differently if they espouse or commit violence

I don't give a flying fuck who or what you know. Your token Muslim friends are not representative of the entire ideology. Actions speak louder than words, and do you know what those actions say? They say that since January 1st of this year there have been 241 Islamic terrorist attacks in 31 countries. Now compare that to your phantom Nazis and racists and deplorable straight white Christian males.
Hmmm...there have been way more white supremacist attacks in the US in the past year than Islamic attacks. Growing in Europe too.

It's not exemplary of American Muslims, it's exemplary of ALL Muslims. Put whatever prefix on it you want, idgaf. Islam is a 7th century death cult and as far as I'm concerned every one of it's adherents is a POS.

People Satre considers to be a piece of shit- because of their faith- look at the Americans he is scared of.......
Wright-HumayunKhanIsnttheOnlyMuslimAmericanHero.jpg

5bb7cf5b25000036003a02f8.jpeg

faith-c279abfe685b2579f6962f1f9196abb1137a60d7-s800-c85.jpg

500_F_173551861_AlIkg8W3wVerCFdhjJms9krxNs75iDAi.jpg

542dbba869bedd546e2c06ed

shaquille-oneal-640x360.jpg

Go blow your virtue signaling smoke up someone else's ass, I have zero fucks to give about your token Muslims.

Of course you give zero fucks about any patriotic American who doesn't have the correct faith.

You'd be surprised how many people disagree with "incorrect faiths". Especially those that say raping little girls is fine, like Islam does.

Keep cheer-leading for them, though. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately the Old Testament has God just fine with raping little girls.

Liar.

And 10 million of them would support Shariah law. Fortunately they are currently in the minority. Islam has no place in Western society. I don't care how many "nice" Muslims you find... half a billion of them would stick your head on a fucking pike if they could.

Yet I have never- ever- met a single American Muslim who has expressed any desire to do so.

I only want people treated differently if they espouse or commit violence.

You think these people are just going to come out and tell you they would stick your head on a pike? No, moron. They use dumbasses like you. It's called Taqyia. r.

LOL dumbasses like you do believe this crap.

Spoonfed to you by your fellow religious bigots.

Unlike you- I actually have known American Muslims for over 30 years- friends, fellow workers, suppliers. We have openly discussed religions and politics.

I only want people treated differently if they espouse or commit violence

I don't give a flying fuck who or what you know. Your token Muslim friends are not representative of the entire ideology. Actions speak louder than words, and do you know what those actions say? They say that since January 1st of this year there have been 241 Islamic terrorist attacks in 31 countries. Now compare that to your phantom Nazis and racists and deplorable straight white Christian males.
Hmmm...there have been way more white supremacist attacks in the US in the past year than Islamic attacks. Growing in Europe too.

What is it with leftists and this stupid argument?

News flash: The US is predominantly WHITE. Europe is predominantly WHITE. It stands to reason, by the virtue of them being overwhelmingly WHITE that there will be higher counts of white violence.

Now how about presenting the metric in a way that every statistician worth their salt would do in matters pertaining to the human condition: X per 100,000. How many white supremacist terrorists are there per 100,000 white people vs how many Islamic terrorists per 100,000 Muslims? But we all know you won't do that.

just as Christians and Jews ignore the parts of the Old Testament that advocate harming others-
Where does it do that?

Leviticus 20:13 English Standard Version (ESV)
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Leviticus 20:10 English Standard Version (ESV)

10 “If a his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Deuteronomy 22
22 If a man is found sleeping with another man’s wife, both the man who slept You must purge the evil from Israel.

23 If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, 24 you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the young woman because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man’s wife. You must purge the evil from among you.

just as Christians and Jews ignore the parts of the Old Testament that advocate harming others-
Where does it do that?

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

10 “If a his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Deuteronomy 22
22 If a man is found sleeping with another man’s wife, both the man who slept You must purge the evil from Israel.

23 If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, 24 you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the young woman because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man’s wife. You must purge the evil from among you.
I agree with all of that. Those are capital offenses along with rape, murder and kidnapping.

Also, abortion doctors should be tried and executed for the taking of an innocent human life.

Ancient Israel was a theocracy. We are not. But these things are still horrible crimes in most of the world. It is Western Atheistic liberals who have taken the country so far off course

People Satre considers to be a piece of shit- because of their faith- look at the Americans he is scared of.......

542dbba869bedd546e2c06ed

Go blow your virtue signaling smoke up someone else's ass, I have zero fucks to give about your token Muslims.

Of course you give zero fucks about any patriotic American who doesn't have the correct faith.

You'd be surprised how many people disagree with "incorrect faiths". Especially those that say raping little girls is fine, like Islam does.

Liar.

Numbers 31:17-18 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Where does it do that?

Deuteronomy 22

I agree with all of that. Those are capital offenses along with rape, murder and kidnapping.

Also, abortion doctors should be tried and executed for the taking of an innocent human life.

So you agree with stoning for adultery- just like in Sharia law?

Fascinating.

Interesting isn't it that the Bible has no such punishment for abortionists- but you do.

542dbba869bedd546e2c06ed

Liar.

It brought Israel alone to the point that women were no longer property.

Look at what leftism has done to women

Liar.

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Yeah, killing children is always a bad idea....unless...of course...You are a Democrat, Pro-Aborter.

Where does it do that?

Deuteronomy 22

So you agree with stoning for adultery- just like in Sharia law?

Fascinating.

Interesting isn't it that the Bible has no such punishment for abortionists- but you do.

I would bet that 'abortion' was not really the same back then as it is today. Today, progressives and Marxists have succeeded in streamlining the abortion process so that a woman may not get so physically and mentally disfigured. I guess that's good......Right? Back then, they were more concerned with raising and protecting children back then.

How London's knife crime epidemic is putting terrified ...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9603017/london-tourist-knife-crime
Aug 23, 2019 · How London’s knife crime epidemic is putting terrified tourists off the capital’s hotspots ... "I believe it is rare but London especially has a relatively high rate of such attacks including ..
United Kingdom knife crime growing to epidemic levels ...
https://www.foxnews.com/world/knife-crime-epidemic-sweeping-across-the-uk-sees-no-end...
Nov 09, 2018 · Quietly, a brutal, deadly knife attack epidemic is overwhelming residents and police forces throughout the United Kingdom. Of the five people stabbed this week, the

First link is from the sun. A tabloid rag that shows no correlation between anything. It shows number of knife attacks vs tourist numbers. Totally meaningless without any context. Why are numbers down? Could be a number of reasons.
Didn't even click on Fox News link.

~~~~~~~
The Failure of British Gun Control - Clayton Cramer
www.claytoncramer.com/popular/Britain.pdf
The Failure of British Gun Control For a very long time, gun control advocates have pointed to Britain as an example ... gun in the U.S. in 1996 would now have been committed with some other weapon, like a knife, hands, feet, poison, a baseball bat, or a bomb. The murders that remain are those ... a bit about the failure of gun control in ...

How Gun Control Made England The 'Most Violent Country In ...
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2014/09/24/how-gun-control-made-england...
Sep 24, 2014 · Gun control in Britain passed in stages, beginning just after World War I and continuing in a reactionary fashion with increasing strictness through the 1990s. When the final stage arrived in 1997, and virtually all handguns were banned via the Firearms Act, the promise was a reduction in crime and greater safety for the British people.
‘Save a Life, Surrender Your Knife’ - Snopes.com
https://www.snopes.com/news/2015/06/22/save-a-life-surrender-your-knife
Jun 22, 2015 · The new “Save a Life — Surrender Your Knife” program is in full swing and police are telling us that they have joined forces with an already growing trend in the United Kingdom to ban ...

Liar.

Numbers 31 deals with orders that Moses gave to the Israelite army for a battle against the Midianites. These were the instructions of men, not God.

Fail.

Liar.

Numbers 31 deals with orders that Moses gave to the Israelite army for a battle against the Midianites. These were the instructions of men, not God.

Fail.
No, it was God. Cultures can become so wicked that there can be no redemption and THAT culture will be replaced. It's easy to not understand how evil other cultures can be when you're fat, rich and comfortable in the United States.

You don't give a flying fuck about anything other than what you read from your anti-religious websites.

Actions do speak louder than words. How many Islamic terrorists attack by American Muslims since January 1? How many in the last 12 months.

Again- 20,000,000 American Muslims. If they were all out to get you- you would be dead.

Irrelevant. There's a billion Muslims on the planet. Half of them are "peaceful". That doesn't make the other half any less dangerous. The 20 million here are dwarfed by the 300 million non-Muslims, brainlet. Can you even math?

Considering this entire thread is about one American kid- a self described 'nazi/Islamist' committing horrible murders in the name of his 'faith'- and those like yourself trying to paint his actions as exempleory of American Muslims- it is very relevant indeed.

It's not exemplary of American Muslims, it's exemplary of ALL Muslims. Put whatever prefix on it you want, idgaf. Islam is a 7th century death cult and as far as I'm concerned every one of it's adherents is a POS.

542dbba869bedd546e2c06ed

Would you like me to start posting pictures of the victims of Islam? We can start with 9/11. We can work our way to the kids with their legs blown off at a marathon. Then we can move on towards the gays splattered on pavement at the base of a high rise. Afterwards, we can look a pictures of women who were pulverized by rocks for showing too much ankle. Let's throw in some ISIS execution propaganda, where they strap innocents with IEDS and blow their heads off or lock them in a cage and drop them into a pool, just for good measure.

Whites are muslims too....remember, this story is about a white guy...….
z-corey-johnson-pbso.jpg

Here is the child he murdered..... a child whom I am sure fits the description for the group of folks you are more at ease with demonizing...
z-jovanni-sierra-jupiter-fl-photos33.jpg

Now ….what policies are you wanting to see passed against muslims?? Or is just posting about them on message boards sufficient enough

You've been put in your place, ......get lost.

Clearly my place is far, far over your head.

I know you are, Fredo....

Again, instead of running the same ole "Muslims are scary" BS

What policies are you wanting to be put in place that will treat Muslims in a way to make you feel both safer and more superior??

Should we rewrite the constitution to outright ban certain religions or is there a sneakier way to restrict equal rights protection?

"Muslims are scary"

Did they have to remunerate you to ignore the fact that Islam is based on the murder of any who don't subscribe to that political view....

....or is bending over and grabbing the ankles your normal position?

So what do you propose, aside from lubing up and removing your head from your anus?

A registry?
Tattoos?
The Chinese solution of re education camps?

What a stupid post....truly.

Probably the reason you spent so many terms in summer school.

According to Tawfik Hamid, in his book, “Inside Jihad,” one needs to ask if the subject of questioning supports the following:

A) Killing of Apostates, those who decide to leave the religion

B) Beating of women, and stoning them to death for infractions

C) Calling Jews Pigs and Monkeys

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

E) Enslave and rape female war prisoners, as in Darfur

F) Fight and kill Jews as preparation for the end days

G) Kill gays

If you have not yet made yourself familiar with the above, then forming an opinion about Islam is akin to planning to become a fireman without being aware of the nature of fire.

It seems that on this board, typing is mandatory, but brains are optional.

You have all the requisites to be a perfect Democrat voter: no education, no intellect, but you follow orders well.

Irrelevant. There's a billion Muslims on the planet. Half of them are "peaceful". That doesn't make the other half any less dangerous. The 20 million here are dwarfed by the 300 million non-Muslims, brainlet. Can you even math?

Considering this entire thread is about one American kid- a self described 'nazi/Islamist' committing horrible murders in the name of his 'faith'- and those like yourself trying to paint his actions as exempleory of American Muslims- it is very relevant indeed.

542dbba869bedd546e2c06ed

Would you like me to start posting pictures of the victims of Islam? We can start with 9/11. We can work our way to the kids with their legs blown off at a marathon. Then we can move on towards the gays splattered on pavement at the base of a high rise. Afterwards, we can look a pictures of women who were pulverized by rocks for showing too much ankle. Let's throw in some ISIS execution propaganda, where they strap innocents with IEDS and blow their heads off or lock them in a cage and drop them into a pool, just for good measure.

View attachment 308899

Here is the child he murdered..... a child whom I am sure fits the description for the group of folks you are more at ease with demonizing...
View attachment 308900

Now ….what policies are you wanting to see passed against muslims?? Or is just posting about them on message boards sufficient enough

"Demonizing" suggests presenting falsehoods to put some people in a bad light.

My post had nothing but facts.

According to Tawfik Hamid, in his book, “Inside Jihad,” one needs to ask if the subject of questioning supports the following:

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

G) Kill gays

If you have not yet made yourself familiar with the above, then forming an opinion about Islam is akin to planning to become a fireman without being aware of the nature of fire.

You have all the requisites to be a perfect Democrat voter: no education, no intellect, but you follow orders well.

2018, Then 17-year old Corey Johnson slits the throat of a 13 year old boy and knifes 2 others after converting to Islam.

"Yes, you read that right: he reached out to ISIS, wanting to join them, and likely sent threats of a jihad massacre to a school, and yet over a year later he was still running around loose and unsupervised to the extent that he was able to buy a knife, even though he was underage, and use it on three people, killing one."

"Yes, you read that right: he reached out to ISIS, wanting to join them, and likely sent threats of a jihad massacre to a school, and yet over a year later he was still running around loose and unsupervised to the extent that he was able to buy a knife, even though he was underage, and use it on three people, killing one."

We have a problem and it ain't guns.

fadb144d-d2a0-4432-9c2d-f28cb5daa45b.sized-770x415xc.png
murder-victims-in-the-us-by-weapon-used.jpg

From FBI website: "When the race of the offender was known, 54.9 percent were Black or African American, 42.4 percent were White, and 2.7 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,821 offenders. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)"

upload_2020-2-26_9-49-10.png

542dbba869bedd546e2c06ed

View attachment 308899

View attachment 308900

G) Kill gays

Your post had no policies.....

I am going to try this again....what POLICIES do you want to have imposed on the 20,000,000 filthy muslims here??

If you deflect again, then I would know that you only come on this post and opine about how bad muslims are as a form of masturbation....it feels good to you, but produces nothing...

542dbba869bedd546e2c06ed

View attachment 308899

View attachment 308900

G) Kill gays

Your post had no policies.....

I am going to try this again....what POLICIES do you want to have imposed on the 20,000,000 filthy muslims here??

If you deflect again, then I would know that you only come on this post and opine about how bad muslims are as a form of masturbation....it feels good to you, but produces nothing...

"Your post had no policies....."

No wonder you never passed a class....

This is the third time:

G) Kill gays

If they support the above,......as you do......they do not belong in America.

Now....your question: how did government schooling force you to give up courage, inquisitiveness, and the ability to think????

Forum List

Back