The "Job Creators" Fantasy Is A Malignant Myth The Rich Use To Squeeze The Working Class

The rich in the United States pay next to nothing

Look at this data and tell us again how the rich "pay next to nothing", you lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit. :auiqs.jpg:

Once again you demonstrate what a colossal fuckwit you are. You know nothing about the United States. Why don't you stay in the Afghanistan forum with other like minded morons who hate America.

WhoPays2.png

WhoPays3.png
And it's not just FIT that the rich have to deal with. State and local taxes, property taxes, etc. etc. The Left worry about fucking percentages but disregard actual "out of pocket" payments to Uncle Sam and their state/local governments. Total AGGREGATE taxes in NYS could reach a whopping 70-85%!

Corporations earn income and should be taxed.

I'm 100% behind simplifying the tax code.

Unfortunately your flat tax thing isn't workable. 30% of $15,000 is a third of a poor person's income and nothing to a billionaire. Tax rates must me progressive.

The government spends too much, yes. But mostly on the wrong things. Redirecting funding is definitely needed.

Pay taxes on your money when you earn it. Retirement savings with tax deferment are a scam that makes the government more money and hurts retirees.

Edit:. I'm not out to "get" the billionaires, but they should oay at least the same percentage that I do.
The flat tax is workable. We already have a standard individual deduction. Set it at $20,000/person and add a line to the return. You still have a single sheet of paper and put a lot of tax attorneys out of business.

The US model as it is currently set up, is turning the United States into a South American banana republic. All wealth is going to the top and the middle class and working class are struggling to get by.
I used to tutor economics in college. What was taught in college is not the system we have now.

Why are we not looking at the Federal Reserve?

Private sector 'Job Creators' only create jobs when it's profitable for them to do so. That means that they pay significantly less to employees than the employees produce.

They do no one any favors.

Government spending, bank financing and private investment all activate resources for productivity. Government spending also pays significantly less to workers than the workers produce - but that's only because of our system of government contracting. The Contractors (i.e. business owners) take a VERY large percentage of the government's money as profits while passing little to the actual workers.

The result is always the same - workers barely have enough money to survive, while the fat cats just keep getting fatter.

Private sector 'Job Creators' only create jobs when it's profitable for them to do so. That means that they pay significantly less to employees than the employees produce.

They do no one any favors.

Government spending, bank financing and private investment all activate resources for productivity. Government spending also pays significantly less to workers than the workers produce - but that's only because of our system of government contracting. The Contractors (i.e. business owners) take a VERY large percentage of the government's money as profits while passing little to the actual workers.

The result is always the same - workers barely have enough money to survive, while the fat cats just keep getting fatter.
If a worker isn't producing more for the company than it costs to employ him there is no reason for him to have a job.

You are economically illiterate.

With a flat tax everyone would pay the same percentage so that argument tanks.

I do prefer a consumption tax that excludes necessities like food, clothing and medicine and only applies to new goods so things like used cars wouldn't be subject to taxation.
Then why is it only now that wages are rising?
If they are rising, what is the living wage you speak of?

Those now lining up against the Biden administration's $3.5 trillion Reconciliation Bill represent the same small segment of society that has always demanded working families demure to the wants and desires of the so-called "job creators."

The "job creator" fantasy is a malignant, but persistent myth that the corporate class and their power-suited courtiers use to squeeze the working class and extract their wealth.

The job creators aren't really that good at creating jobs are they?
Are you saying the rich don't hire anyone?

If a worker isn't producing more for the company than it costs to employ him there is no reason for him to have a job.

You are economically illiterate.

That's really funny!

You justified with what I said, then called me illiterate for saying it!

Can you truly be that stupid?

That's really funny!

You justified with what I said, then called me illiterate for saying it!

Can you truly be that stupid?
No stupid, you were slamming companies for paying people less than they produce for the company....

....""They do no one any favors".

Please try to keep up with your own dumbass posts.

No stupid, you were slamming companies for paying people less than they produce for the company....

....""They do no one any favors".

Please try to keep up with your own dumbass posts.

Apparently you can't understand English. Perhaps you should stick with Russian.

Saying that "They do no one any favors" is just reinforcing that they only hire if it's profitable.

You continue to prove that you're an idiot.

Saying that "They do no one any favors" is just reinforcing that they only hire if it's profitable

As opposed to what? Hiring people to be less profitable?

Of course, the worker makes less than the owner. The worker assumes no risk. This is common sense.

Those now lining up against the Biden administration's $3.5 trillion Reconciliation Bill represent the same small segment of society that has always demanded working families demure to the wants and desires of the so-called "job creators."

The "job creator" fantasy is a malignant, but persistent myth that the corporate class and their power-suited courtiers use to squeeze the working class and extract their wealth.

What do you know about job creation and the working class? You are the sitting at home on your lazy pelosi class.

Who is better at it? The government?

The flat tax is workable. We already have a standard individual deduction. Set it at $20,000/person and add a line to the return. You still have a single sheet of paper and put a lot of tax attorneys out of business.
And you you wanna add to the unemployment problems!?!?

I kid, I kid.

I'm thinking would need to be a bit higher but I do see the possibility there.

And you you wanna add to the unemployment problems!?!?

I kid, I kid.

I'm thinking would need to be a bit higher but I do see the possibility there.
At the least, it could be set at the official poverty line, acknowledging that people actually in poverty should be exempt. I do, however, want as many as possible to have skin in the game. Maybe they only end up paying $100. That's fine, because it gives everyone some skin in the game instead of viewing the rest of society as their sugar daddy.

Well I don't see that spending for social programs expands the economy.
The reconciliation bill would create bold investments in childcare, family leave, and climate change provisions. There would be $198 billion allocated for the Energy and Natural Resources Committee, which involves clean energy development.
from the link in your link. Biden Economy: At Least One Senate Democrat May Stand In Way Of Reconciliation Bill

Expanding tax credits for solar and power grid seems like it's ok, esp with the west on fire. But expanding home health care for the elderly and disabled, expanding the child tax credit (again) ... I don't see the jobs outweighing the debt.

And workers are seeing more pay because of the labor shortage (that predated covid)

So paring down the cost seems ... good, to me. But yes, the McConnell Trump tax cut did not cause the econ to grow faster than it was already growing.

The job creators are job destroyers when the bottom line is at stake. Downsizing is the go-to method to temporarily get profits back up. We never fund the job creators more than when they are throwing jobs in the trash. Fuck them, fund the prosperity creators: Education, health care and infrastructure.
That's overhead and wealth redistribution (costs), detracts from prosperity, not create such.
It is not wealth creation. That would be goods and/or services with market value, which process often creates REAL jobs.

Forum List

Back