The "Job Creators" Fantasy Is A Malignant Myth The Rich Use To Squeeze The Working Class

There isn't a politician on Capitol Hill that has my best interest in mind when it comes to spending.
They spend money like it isn't theirs.
There’s always someone in every organization ( right down to bowling leagues) bitching about how money is spent

Those now lining up against the Biden administration's $3.5 trillion Reconciliation Bill represent the same small segment of society that has always demanded working families demure to the wants and desires of the so-called "job creators."

The "job creator" fantasy is a malignant, but persistent myth that the corporate class and their power-suited courtiers use to squeeze the working class and extract their wealth.

The job creators aren't really that good at creating jobs are they?
I have sympathy for the sentiment....but at the same time I do notice that very few people have the raw talent it takes to build a huge company.
You do see the disparity there yes?

Jo

No. The answer is employers paying living wages.

Tax billionaires at 70% on earnings over 10 million a year. Most billionaires have effective tax rates lower than Walmart employees.

Tax companies at realistic rates. No company with a billion dollar profit margin should pay $0.00 in taxes.
If you count up the contributions from their payroll department I think you might be surprised. What is a living wage?

Jo

Yet the answer from the left is to promote the continued printing of more fiat. Simply repeating the same inflationary Keynesian procedures that got us here while at the same time lambasting the wealthy. Wash, rinse, repeat.
I will be extremely happy to see the rest of the world finally decouple from the dollar. This movie is getting old.
Bingo

No. The answer is employers paying living wages.

Tax billionaires at 70% on earnings over 10 million a year. Most billionaires have effective tax rates lower than Walmart employees.

Tax companies at realistic rates. No company with a billion dollar profit margin should pay $0.00 in taxes.
You are not well...

Jo

I have sympathy for the sentiment....but at the same time I do notice that very few people have the raw talent it takes to build a huge company.
You do see the disparity there yes?

Jo
Very few people have the CAPITAL to build a large corporation

When i was dirt poor, i never looked for government assistance, but worked my ass off to better my skills so i could move out of being dirt poor. But then there are worthless fucks like you, who are too fucking lazy that they need Uncle Sugar there to give them $1,400 checks. What a fucking joke. My next quarterly payout will be over $110,000. I dont get government checks...
That is what lefists will never understand. Those rich people weren’t always rich. There was a lot of work and risk involved in getting to that level. The work ethic of a lot of millennials is zero. They would rather have the government take what you make and give it to them. Today, there aren’t jobs everywhere. But lazy people like her want to just sit on their asses at home and collect those big unemployment checks.

I'm not in the business of responding to every piece of monkey shit you fling FuckBoi. Unlike you, I have family, friend, hobbies, and a small business. I'm not in lockdown and I have a life.
Lie. You have no friends, and do nothing but sling shit all day and night. Then run away when your shit gets debunked.

If you count up the contributions from their payroll department I think you might be surprised. What is a living wage?

Jo
Food, shelter, and transportation plus enough extra for the occasional recreation.

I'm not saying steak and lobster, but not ramen noodles 7 nights a week either.

I'm not saying McMansion, but not a cardboard box either.

I'm not saying Porshe Panamera (just got one and it's awesome) but at least bus fair if not a beater yugo.

Im not saying all night in the champagne room, but at least dinner and a movie.

RAWSEWAGE:

Raw Story - Left Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

LEFT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false, and unproven claims, as well as the promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.
I agree with you... Raw Story shouldn't be used.. Find the original article and check there creds for accuracy..

But Raw story is as far to the left as Fox News is to the right
1631005990890.png

America One Network is worse
1631006130496.png

But lets make it clear about Gateway Pundit, it is just pumped misinformation..
1631005738844.png

Forum List

Back