The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

I guess the Warren commission was a success after all. The commission wasn't intended to find the truth and uncover corruption and negligence. It was intended to deflect attention from the people involved. While conspiracy theorists have been hopping from one foot to the other for the last 45 years worrying about the "grassy knoll", the gross negligence and corruption remains in the background. Why did the CIA allow Oswald back in the Country with a new wife who was the daughter of a KGB officer after he defected to Russia and renounced his citizenship? Was Oswald a CIA informant? Did the federal government hire Jack Ruby to kill Oswald so he couldn't talk? Those are the real issues not phantoms on the grassy knoll.

wow,looks like you have actually done some research other than just look at what the fairy tale warren commission says since the last time you posted here.congrats.:clap2:Im pleased to see that the light bulb is finally clicking on for you.those are very good questions you posed at the end and the answers to them are yes.

Who shot JFK.

Well, if you ask any one in the world, they will tell you a highly trained killing machine put JFK down.

If you ask a Marine, he will tell you an normal rifleman put one in his head, just like any other Marine could do.

That's, how good they are.

except there has never been any evidence or proof that oswald did it.:cuckoo:

So why did they arrest him?

if there was no proof, it would have been widely known.

And save the cuckoo signs. "9/11 inside job" is your online name.

Who shot JFK.

Well, if you ask any one in the world, they will tell you a highly trained killing machine put JFK down.

If you ask a Marine, he will tell you an normal rifleman put one in his head, just like any other Marine could do.

That's, how good they are.

So why did they arrest him?

if there was no proof, it would have been widely known.

And save the cuckoo signs. "9/11 inside job" is your online name.

you are too afraid to look at the evidence in both this and 9/11,so the one who is cuckoo is you.you dont know a damn thing about the laws of physics or you would see how ignorant and pathetic your posts are in both JFK and 9/11.:lol:

Hate to break your heart but it WAS widely known by many people in the next couple years later that there was never any proof.with a complicit media and a corrupt FBI and police force investigating it,it was a successful coverup fool.This does no good to explain anything like this to you though because as we both know,you only see what you WANT to see when it comes to government corruption and cover your ears and close your eyes when presented with the facts since as we both know,the truth scares you.

they arrested him cause the he was the planned patsy just like he said he was dumbfuck,

until you are ready stop letting the idiot box in the living room brainwash you with propaganda and start reading an oppossing view to things about 9/11 and Jfk which obviously you dont,then you have no credibility.you need to see the movie JFK.its 100 times more accurate and far more truthful than the official version.

at least Whitehall has FINALLY woke up and has doubts now.He also used to show off how ignorant he was about the JFK case believing the warren commission.Now he has seen the error of his ways.

Last edited:

The Warren Commission Report ring a bell? I'm not saying it's true, but Oswald did kill a cop and put the noose around his own neck.

And he did that only after leaving work in the middle of the day, taking a bus and a cab to go home, getting his gun.

After popping the cop, he then walks into a movie theater in the middle of a viewing.

Yeah, sounds REAL innocent.

I didn't say Oswald was smart!:confused:

The Warren Commission Report ring a bell? I'm not saying it's true, but Oswald did kill a cop and put the noose around his own neck.

And he did that only after leaving work in the middle of the day, taking a bus and a cab to go home, getting his gun.

After popping the cop, he then walks into a movie theater in the middle of a viewing.

Yeah, sounds REAL innocent.

I didn't say Oswald was smart!:confused:

He he he...

I'll say he wasn't smart. If he's part of a larger conspiracy (I wonder if the whackjobs here think he is totally innocent); he's perhaps the dumbest human ever for being heroically left to take the heat for the job.

Amazon.com: Tyler Newcomb's review of Murder from within

Posted on Nov. 9, 2010 2:24 AM PST
Maskmaker says:
Tyler, years ago I found a jpg of a newspaper clip from the Chicago sun times, dated Sat., Nov 23, 1963, and not only is Senator Yarborough quoted as saying he smelled gun powder on LBJ's limo nearly all the way to the hospital, he is quoted as saying that the 3rd shot may have been from a Secret Service man returning fire! Can't wait to get my hands on this book after all these years, & hopefully, the DVD! All the evidence points towards Greer taking the final shot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov. 9, 2010 2:41 AM PST
Tyler Newcomb says:
Yes I have a very faded copy of that. If you still have it I'd like to see if it's better than mine to find a way to put it in the book. Thanks

A Murder Within was self published in 1974.

Look on the right side, under 'beats fists against car'. It's the second sentence.

Senatorseesdrivershootjfk.jpg

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.
Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
Mrs. HILL - That's right
Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk.
Wallpaint653.jpg

We will never really know what happened. I dont think it was just one guy who did this, but to think the driver did it? Jackie O did hear the gun shot from the front seat? The guy sitting next to him didnt hear it either? REally?

Dr. Humes described the mess at the top as dislodged scalp. He also down played the entrance over the right eye as a contusion. Some theorists said jfk went somewhere in between Parkland and Bethesda. If so, some type of debridement may have taken place to cover the wound. This area is still visible and metal fragments were recovered behind the right eye and showed up in x-rays.

The right rear is clearly missing here and many witnesses saw jfk the way he lies here. He didn't have to be on his stomach because the hole was on the right rear. Notice the small flap on the right side compared to that fake mess in Zapruder.
jfkautopsyrightside.jpg

A better view of rear gape and compare the dislodged scalp. It's similar.
600gape.jpg

WallPaint489.jpg

This is my forth attempt to post to this thread. If I'm doing something wrong please let me know rather than just erasing my post. I'm a newby at this site.
Here is my original post:

I believe you 7forever. Here is some collaborating information (on the possibility of SS Agent Greer being the source of the final had shot with his nickle plated revolver):

Douglas P. Horne, Chief Analyst for Military Records, Assassination Records Review Board (Pub 2010) details in volume five of this incredibly detailed and well-documented five volume set, how a "prominent researcher" that he knows who requested confidentiality on his identity, describes video taping an interview (shortly before the witness died) with an unnamed black steward on Air Force One, who related an incident on the Air Force One flight back to Washington after the assassination, during which Secret Service Agent Clint Hill "was changing his shirt (which was covered with the President's blood) and in a moment of complete honesty, while being assisted by the steward with his change of wardrobe, confided to the steward that when he jumped onto the back of the limousine, 'the driver had his gun out and it was pointed right at my face'." Horne continues, "As the interview was related to me, Clint Hill was quite shaken by what he saw, for the implications were obvious. Hill's descriptions of the sound of the head shot(s), in both his written statement and in his Warren Commission testimony, were consistently that it resembled the sound a revolver makes when it is fired into a hard object." Horne continues, "The discharging of a firearm inside the limousine could also explain why the triage nurse at Parkland hospital, Bertha Lozano, smelled 'smoke' (i.e. gunpowder) when Kennedy and Connelly were rushed past her on gurneys to the trauma stations for treatment." "The videotaped interview of the steward also provides independent corroboration for Hugh Betzner's account in his Sheriff's Department affidavit of November 22, 1963, that he saw a nickel (plated) revolver in someone’s hand inside the limousine during the assassination, and is consistent with Jean Hill's account in her affidavit of November 22, 1963 that some men in plain clothes were 'shooting back' (at the assassins)."
"One other Chrenshaw quote from High Treason 2 (page 114) is worth of mention here:
'The Secret Service men were there when we started to work on Mr. Kennedy (at Parkland Hospital). Clint Hill had a gun out and cocked and we were afraid he was going to shoot one of us. And Doris Nelson went around saying, 'he's okay, he's okay, he's okay,' and got him finally out of the room. It was sheer bedlam.
This makes sense to me only when I consider the revelation made by Clint Hill to the Air Force One steward. Consider his state of mind in Trauma Room One, given what Hill confided to the steward. He had just seen (and heard) the driver of the President's limousine plug the President, the man they were all sworn to protect, with a coup de grace shot to the head, and from that moment onward (until the end of his career when he was granted early retirement in 1975), his world was turned upside down. He was surrounded by known traitors: William Greer, Roy Kellerman, Floyd Boring, Emory Roberts -- and doubtless others, unknown to him. He didn't know whom to trust, and besides being infused with anger and overcome by sorrow, he might well even have been afraid for his own life, for having heard Greer fire his revolver, and seen it in his hand immediately after the head explosion, he was clearly, 'the man who knew too much'. Hill had enough intestinal fortitude to tell Arlen Specter about Floyd Boring's security stripping role under oath, and enough common sense to suddenly forger Boring's name when he was required to prepare a written statement about the matter later for Secret Service Chief James J. Rowley. The poor man suffered from deep depression and alcoholism for years, and his agony was still apparent, and right on the surface, in 1975 when he was interviewed for the television news magazine 60 Minutes by Mike Wallace. (During that interview, I believe Hill was as upset by what he could not talk about, as he was by what he did talk about. The 'survivor's guilt' that he exhibited during the poignant interview may really have related more to his failure to blow the whistle on the 'dirty' Secret Service agents involved in the assassination, than to his failure to get to the limousine in time to protect the President."

Horne's five volumes, large format paperback set is incredibly inclusive and well documented and is available on both amazon.com and amazon.ca. I strongly recommend it.

I've found two typo errors that I failed to find before posting that I wish to correct:

In the second paragraph it should read "source of the final head shot" (not "had shot").

Seven lines up from the bottom of the really long paragraph it should read, "enough common sense to forget (not "forger") Boring's name"

If I had noticed earlier before the edit button disappeared I would have corrected them that way instead. Sorry about that.

This is my forth attempt to post to this thread. If I'm doing something wrong please let me know rather than just erasing my post. I'm a newby at this site.

I believe you 7forever. Here is some collaborating information (on the possibility of SS Agent Greer being the source of the final headshot with his nickle plated revolver):

Douglas P. Horne, Chief Analyst for Military Records, Assassination Records Review Board (Pub 2010) details in volume five of this incredibly detailed and well-documented five volume set, how a "prominent researcher" that he knows who requested confidentiality on his identity, describes video taping an interview (shortly before the witness died) with an unnamed black steward on Air Force One, who related an incident on the Air Force One flight back to Washington after the assassination, during which Secret Service Agent Clint Hill "was changing his shirt (which was covered with the President's blood) and in a moment of complete honesty, while being assisted by the steward with his change of wardrobe, confided to the steward that when he jumped onto the back of the limousine, 'the driver had his gun out and it was pointed right at my face'." Horne continues, "As the interview was related to me, Clint Hill was quite shaken by what he saw, for the implications were obvious. Hill's descriptions of the sound of the head shot(s), in both his written statement and in his Warren Commission testimony, were consistently that it resembled the sound a revolver makes when it is fired into a hard object."

Horne continues, "The discharging of a firearm inside the limousine could also explain why the triage nurse at Parkland hospital, Bertha Lozano, smelled 'smoke' (i.e. gunpowder) when Kennedy and Connelly were rushed past her on gurneys to the trauma stations for treatment." "The videotaped interview of the steward also provides independent corroboration for Hugh Betzner's account in his Sheriff's Department affidavit of November 22, 1963, that he saw a nickel (plated) revolver in someone’s hand inside the limousine during the assassination, and is consistent with Jean Hill's account in her affidavit of November 22, 1963 that some men in plain clothes were 'shooting back' (at the assassins)." "

One other Chrenshaw quote from High Treason 2 (page 114) is worth of mention here:
'The Secret Service men were there when we started to work on Mr. Kennedy (at Parkland Hospital). Clint Hill had a gun out and cocked and we were afraid he was going to shoot one of us. And Doris Nelson went around saying, 'he's okay, he's okay, he's okay,' and got him finally out of the room. It was sheer bedlam.

This makes sense to me only when I consider the revelation made by Clint Hill to the Air Force One steward. Consider his state of mind in Trauma Room One, given what Hill confided to the steward. He had just seen (and heard) the driver of the President's limousine plug the President, the man they were all sworn to protect, with a coup de grace shot to the head, and from that moment onward (until the end of his career when he was granted early retirement in 1975), his world was turned upside down. He was surrounded by known traitors: William Greer, Roy Kellerman, Floyd Boring, Emory Roberts -- and doubtless others, unknown to him. He didn't know whom to trust, and besides being infused with anger and overcome by sorrow, he might well even have been afraid for his own life, for having heard Greer fire his revolver, and seen it in his hand immediately after the head explosion, he was clearly, 'the man who knew too much'.

Hill had enough intestinal fortitude to tell Arlen Specter about Floyd Boring's security stripping role under oath, and enough common sense to suddenly forget Boring's name when he was required to prepare a written statement about the matter later for Secret Service Chief James J. Rowley. The poor man suffered from deep depression and alcoholism for years, and his agony was still apparent, and right on the surface, in 1975 when he was interviewed for the television news magazine 60 Minutes by Mike Wallace. (During that interview, I believe Hill was as upset by what he could not talk about, as he was by what he did talk about. The 'survivor's guilt' that he exhibited during the poignant interview may really have related more to his failure to blow the whistle on the 'dirty' Secret Service agents involved in the assassination, than to his failure to get to the limousine in time to protect the President."

Horne's five volumes, large format paperback set is incredibly inclusive and well documented and is available on both amazon.com and amazon.ca. I strongly recommend it.

You finally got it posted! Thanks, for support on the boards but the best is yet to come when the masses get a hold of this.:clap2:

Last edited:

I believe you 7forever. Here is some collaborating information (on the possibility of SS Agent Greer being the source of the final had shot with his nickle plated revolver):

Douglas P. Horne, Chief Analyst for Military Records, Assassination Records Review Board (Pub 2010) details in volume five of this incredibly detailed and well-documented five volume set, how a "prominent researcher" that he knows who requested confidentiality on his identity, describes video taping an interview (shortly before the witness died) with an unnamed black steward on Air Force One, who related an incident on the Air Force One flight back to Washington after the assassination, during which Secret Service Agent Clint Hill "was changing his shirt (which was covered with the President's blood) and in a moment of complete honesty, while being assisted by the steward with his change of wardrobe, confided to the steward that when he jumped onto the back of the limousine, 'the driver had his gun out and it was pointed right at my face'." Horne continues, "As the interview was related to me, Clint Hill was quite shaken by what he saw, for the implications were obvious. Hill's descriptions of the sound of the head shot(s), in both his written statement and in his Warren Commission testimony, were consistently that it resembled the sound a revolver makes when it is fired into a hard object." Horne continues, "The discharging of a firearm inside the limousine could also explain why the triage nurse at Parkland hospital, Bertha Lozano, smelled 'smoke' (i.e. gunpowder) when Kennedy and Connelly were rushed past her on gurneys to the trauma stations for treatment." "The videotaped interview of the steward also provides independent corroboration for Hugh Betzner's account in his Sheriff's Department affidavit of November 22, 1963, that he saw a nickel (plated) revolver in someone’s hand inside the limousine during the assassination, and is consistent with Jean Hill's account in her affidavit of November 22, 1963 that some men in plain clothes were 'shooting back' (at the assassins)."
"One other Chrenshaw quote from High Treason 2 (page 114) is worth of mention here:
This makes sense to me only when I consider the revelation made by Clint Hill to the Air Force One steward. Consider his state of mind in Trauma Room One, given what Hill confided to the steward. He had just seen (and heard) the driver of the President's limousine plug the President, the man they were all sworn to protect, with a coup de grace shot to the head, and from that moment onward (until the end of his career when he was granted early retirement in 1975), his world was turned upside down. He was surrounded by known traitors: William Greer, Roy Kellerman, Floyd Boring, Emory Roberts -- and doubtless others, unknown to him. He didn't know whom to trust, and besides being infused with anger and overcome by sorrow, he might well even have been afraid for his own life, for having heard Greer fire his revolver, and seen it in his hand immediately after the head explosion, he was clearly, 'the man who knew too much'. Hill had enough intestinal fortitude to tell Arlen Specter about Floyd Boring's security stripping role under oath, and enough common sense to suddenly forger Boring's name when he was required to prepare a written statement about the matter later for Secret Service Chief James J. Rowley. The poor man suffered from deep depression and alcoholism for years, and his agony was still apparent, and right on the surface, in 1975 when he was interviewed for the television news magazine 60 Minutes by Mike Wallace. (During that interview, I believe Hill was as upset by what he could not talk about, as he was by what he did talk about. The 'survivor's guilt' that he exhibited during the poignant interview may really have related more to his failure to blow the whistle on the 'dirty' Secret Service agents involved in the assassination, than to his failure to get to the limousine in time to protect the President."

Just curious...how do you explain Oswald's actions after the shooting then? How do you explain what happened to James Tague?

I don't get it. They'll publish this picture of JFK's head blown up but try and get those delicate darlings to show us bin Laden's body.

I don't get it. They'll publish this picture of JFK's head blown up but try and get those delicate darlings to show us bin Laden's body.

As I understand it; those pictures took decades to materialize and theres questions to their authenticity anyway. Give it time; the OBL pictures will surface.

Bigsky770 said:
  • 7forever:

“Dr. Humes described the mess at the top as dislodged scalp. He also down played the entrance over
    the right eye as a contusion. Some theorists said jfk went somewhere in between Parkland and Bethesda.
    If so, some type of debridement may have taken place to cover the wound. This area is still visible and
    metal fragments were recovered behind the right eye and showed up in x-rays.

The right rear is clearly missing here and many witnesses saw jfk the way he lies here. He didn't have
    to be on his stomach because the hole was on the right rear. Notice the small flap on the right side
    compared to that fake mess in Zapruder”

- And would seem to make sense with wound channeling. They had the inshoot/outshoot reversed.

Problems with HSCA figure II-19:

H_S_C_A-FigII-19.jpg

Now, see the above and imagine the position Greer (seated as driver) of the presidential limo:

H_S_C_A-FigII-19-1.jpg

Redline indicates (approx) positioning Greer's unholstered weapon firing over shoulder - note
its' intersection JFK's relative position.

Whoa. :eek: Though it needs to be added here, I've not yet accounted for the proper
degree of angle (was JFK's body positioned just-so at that exact moment to account for
this scenario where Greer delivers the killing shot?) Gotta go-back over those vid-bytes.

Joe (Bigsky770) ick. :pukeright:

All the government did was conclude the exact opposite of what really happened. Greer fired the fatal shot over the right eye with the exit on the right rear.
jfkslowjoltgif.gif

600gape.jpg

Some say George H W Bush may have been on the grassy knoll that day.
Typical Ron Paul supporter.......Completely stuck on crazy stupid!:cuckoo:

Got that right...as she unravels you'll see quite a freak show. Sit back and enjoy.:popcorn:

If she opens up her old bag of tricks (pun intended lol), you'll see pictures of diapers that have been used. Nobody has ever been sure what she means by showing that but I'm guessing she's going for self portrait?

Last edited:

Just curious...how do you explain Oswald's actions after the shooting then? How do you explain what happened to James Tague?

Oswald, if he did fire a shot, which I'm not convinced he did, purposely shot high of the mark and hit the curb near Teague (either because he was under pressure to participate in the assassination and didn't want to kill Kennedy, or because he was being told he was part of a false assassination attempt in order to blame it on Castro and manipulate the Kennedy administration into going after Castro in revenge).

Personally, I believe Oswald was not on the sixth floor during the shootings, was waiting in the luncheon room for a phone call as per instructions from his handler. I think he got that phone call and was told to go back to his rooming house, get his revolver, then go to the Texas Theater to meet his new contact who would then get him to a plane to head for Cuba to add to the false assassination theory by heading for Cuba as a way to not only blame Castro for the attempt and pressure the administration to invade Cuba, but also to give Oswald access to Cuba and Castro for yet another assassination attempt on Castro - this time with a highly contagious mutated cancer virus that would cause Castro to die within a month if properly exposed.

Oswald heads for his boarding room, meanwhile an Oswald look alike and a tall dark Cuban looking guy are picked up by the Rambler station wagon in front of the TSBD building and driven to near the site of the Officer Tippit killing where the Oswald look alike and possible the other man murder Tippet and then flee the area, the Oswald look alike making his way to the Texas Theater where he make a big show of hiding in store front recessions when police cars go by and attracts the attention of a store owner who sees him enter the Texas Theater without paying.

Previously, the real Oswald returns to his rooming house, gets his revolver and while there the landlady sees a police car out front that honks its horn twice then turns around the corner and stops. Oswald leaves and is given a ride to the Texas Theater, enters (paying his ticket) goes into the main part of the theater and is seen sitting down immediately next to first one person then after a minute or two moving to sit right next to another person for a minute or two and so on, in a theater that only has about 20 people in a bank of several hundred seats.

Oswald in his luncheon room call was told to go to the theater and meet another contact. He was trying to establish contact with his new handler by sitting next to them and waiting for the right code word, but without success (I wonder why? He was sent there and the fake Oswald drew the police there for the purpose of shooting and killing the real Oswald by the police - Oh yeah, Jack Ruby was sitting in the back row of the theater watching to make sure it worked - but it didn't). Oswald then goes out into the lobby and buys pop corn at 1:15pm, according to the concession sales person, and this is exactly the same time that Officer Tippet was being murdered. Then the real Oswald returns to the main part of the theater and starts again to sit next to people looking for his contact. In the meanwhile after the Oswald look alike arrives and draws attention to himself before entering the theater without paying and goes up into the balcony where he hides. The store keeper tells the ticket taker about the man sneaking in and they call the police.

When the police arrive on mass within 10 minutes they arrest the real Oswald and take him out the front of the theater. Moments later the Oswald look alike is found in the balcony, arrested, and taken out the back door where witness saw him placed in a police car and driven away. He is driven a short distance away and released and was seen around 2:30pm sitting in a car waiting for someone. The license plate number was noted by a witness and traced to a CIA employee but was actually for a different car then the one the look alike Oswald was waiting in. Later he is joined by the tall dark skinned Cuban looking guy and drives across the river to a makeshift air strip where they are seen boarding an unmarked CIA plane which takes off and flies to the CIA air force base "Area 51".

The witness to this a military man who was inadvertently sent on board that plane through a secretarial mix-up for an in-service flight back to his home base (on clearly the wrong plane), he was in that plane when it landed in Dallas November 22, 1963, and saw the two men including the Oswald look alike come on board and then flew with he, the pilot and the co-pilot on to the CIA air force base. He didn't know where he was and saw an office and went in and asked where he was and was told CIA air force base area 51. He asked where to get a bus to go back home and was told he couldn't leave the base because it was on lock down. After two hours he was released and given directions to a bus stop. The following year he learned that the FBI was asking his neighbors all about him. He was then called in by the CIA and given numerous interviews and tests and was then told he was going to be offered a job with the CIA, he declined. Several months later he was ordered to return to the CIA offices and then ordered to change jobs and work for the CIA which included taking oaths of secrecy for everything both before and after his hiring. Thirty years later he finally told the story of his strange air flight to pick up the Oswald look alike.

All of what I have described, starting with Oswald leaving the TSBD building by first bus then taxi is documented in detail with all of the witnesses named and documented in "JFK and the Unspeakable - Why He Died and Why It Matters" by James W. Douglass (pub. 2008). I highly recommend it.

Forum List

Back