The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

His hand is not by the wheel because it's going over his shoulder in nix and muchmore. The hand is fake and is supposed to give plausible denial to the visual of Greer shooting jfk in Zapruder. His hand cannot be by the door when it's going over his shoulder in Nix.
perfect-sync_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

thats the photo disinfo failure candyfag and others can only fling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.:lol: since that photo clearly shows his left arm going over his shoulder.:lol: a shame Jim Marrs ignores that.I used to have such great respect for him because other than his ignoral of Greer,he has done excellent work and research on the kennedy assassination and 9/11 as well.

amazing how Marrs only looked at the doctored version of the zapruder film.and never looked at the ones you have shown where his arm is crossing over and he blatanly lies that his hands never left the steering wheel.Like I said,I used to have such great respect for Marrs as well.

The Warren Commission Report ring a bell? I'm not saying it's true, but Oswald did kill a cop and put the noose around his own neck.

And he did that only after leaving work in the middle of the day, taking a bus and a cab to go home, getting his gun.

After popping the cop, he then walks into a movie theater in the middle of a viewing.

Yeah, sounds REAL innocent.

I didn't say Oswald was smart!:confused:

I love how pai agent candyfag ignores the testimony of witnesses to the tippet shooting such as Mrs Clemons,Oswalds landlady who said she three men fire shots at Tippet and later the bullets were discovered to not match the ones in oswald handgun.:lol::lol: he can only fart in his posts all the time in defeat.:lol:

Typical Ron Paul supporter.......Completely stuck on crazy stupid!:cuckoo:

typical loyal Bush dupe afraid of the truth about government conspiracys.
Ron Paul's fully validated lunacy + Troofer, birfer, deafer morons = Lost election

so says the loyal Bush/Obama dupe who covers his eyes and ears about 9/11 and Obama being a kenyan citizen since the truth scares the loyal Bush/Obama apologist.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

typical loyal Bush dupe afraid of the truth about government conspiracys.
Ron Paul's fully validated lunacy + Troofer, birfer, deafer morons = Lost election

so says the loyal Bush/Obama dupe who covers his eyes and ears about 9/11 and Obama being a kenyan citizen since the truth scares the loyal Bush/Obama apologist.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you seriously believe 9/11 was an "inside job," you need assistance.

Medically.

Medically.
These are the type of people who dress up in ARMY battle dress, run around the forest playing GI Joe, while STILL waiting for the Y2K invasion of government forces.:cuckoo:

Thanks for further proving my point!:cool:

the only thing you proved again is how your scared to look at the truth of government corruption.:lol::lol: you never even try to address any evidence or facts in 9/11 or here that people have given you,you always run off like a coward when someone brings up evidence that doesnt go along with your version of events which is actually pretty wise,because you dont expose yourself as near as much of a dumbfuck as candyfag does with his bible length lies and ramblings when he is defeated.

Medically.

hey dumbfuck idiot,read the book called DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory BEFORE you start sprouting off moronic comments.nobody has ever debunked it,you wont either,you wont read it like nobody here does when challenged to read it cause like many american sheepie the truth scares you. the one that needs medical assistance is you Bush dupes for being afraid of the truth.

Last edited:
Thanks for further proving my point!:cool:

the only thing you proved again is how your scared to look at the truth of government corruption.:lol::lol: you never even try to address any evidence or facts in 9/11 or here that people have given you,you always run off like a coward when someone brings up evidence that doesnt go along with your version of events which is actually pretty wise,because you dont expose yourself as near as much of a dumbfuck as candyfag does with his bible length lies and ramblings when he is defeated.

Meh, fuck you.

YouTube - ‪Did the driver shoot JFK? (revised)‬‏
I knew a long time ago, bobharris77 had realized during the making of this clip that Zapruder had in fact been altered to hide the fact that Greer shot Kennedy. He did make some adjustments to it because you can no longer advance it with your mouse from 158-200-202. At two minutes you could see the red smoke and then advance to 202 and see the red blotch appear, both of those happening in unison with the white extending backward.

He is a disinfo failure like candyfag.:lol:

This idiot has jfk getting shot in the back of the head first and then from the front. That is one reason why this case has stayed in limbo so long. That's a theory that runs across many others as well.

YouTube - ‪Did the driver shoot JFK? (revised)‬‏
I knew a long time ago, bobharris77 had realized during the making of this clip that Zapruder had in fact been altered to hide the fact that Greer shot Kennedy. He did make some adjustments to it because you can no longer advance it with your mouse from 158-200-202. At two minutes you could see the red smoke and then advance to 202 and see the red blotch appear, both of those happening in unison with the white extending backward.

He is a disinfo failure like candyfag.:lol:

This idiot has jfk getting shot in the back of the head first and then from the front. That is one reason why this case has stayed in limbo so long. That's a theory that runs across many others as well.
That video proves you don't know what you're talking about.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

three new farts from you candyfag,too bad you posted recenty seven or I could have said to candayfag-three farts in a row from you candyfag.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot Kennedy.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.
jfk-connally_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Connally turned towards Greer in his reaction to Greer braking during his second turn to shoot jfk. He may not have seen the gun discharged but definitely saw it before Greer pulled it down out of sight.
nixjfk.gif

Also absent is any explanation why Connally would chose not to finger Greer.

Because it was a massive government cover-up and as the governor of the second largest state in the union, he was not gonna go against the media and the WC. It's silly. He knew Greer shot jfk and the main reason he knew he wasn't shot with the same bullet as jfk is because the bullet came through the windshield, passing his left face before it entered jfk's throat. Him throwing his arms to the left was his freak out reaction to the bullet passing his head. He turned to his right rear to see if he was correct and he was. You can also see him kinda body burp when he's shot.
gifsoup.gif

Forum List

Back