The Juke Box II

Here is another good one...I am coming over with a weed eater, cool whip and a live chicken!

Lol! Why have I never heard of this guy before? :lol:

He has been around for decades. First song I remember was the Streak and I got the 45 when I was 3 or so. He has been around since the late 60's early 70's. Not sure if he still has it but he did have his own theatre in Branson. He is a riot. I will post another but it doesn't have an official video

Let's do a mini line-up from 1982 when I was but a wee lad of 12 years old....a few songs from the ultra-classic Frank Marino Juggernaut album. One of the first albums I ever owned. Does anyone even remember Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush?

I love this one. It paints such a vivid picture of a man going off to war. If you listen to only one song on this post, this is the one to listen to not only for the amazing guitar work, but for the incredible story of our soldiers. I had my band cover this years ago for the sole reason that I wanted to sing it and send the message. Thank a veteran today.

How about a little mini concert of a great band of the early 80s and late 70s...TRIUMPH!

Ahhhh...the Magic Power. Incredible song. Listen to all that treble...my how times have changed. :lol:

Man...Rik Emmit was so good as both a guitarist and a singer

Just a quick little dedication to my loving wife TrinityPower A classic song that no one should ever forget and it fits my baby so wonderfully. She is definitely rock candy...hard, sweet, and sticky. ;) No one did it in the 1970s like Ronnie Montrose with Sammy Hagar backing him up.

Last edited:
Blackmore's Night - Village Lanterne

Some choose to fall behind
Some choose to lead
Some choose a golden path
Laden with greed
But it's the noble heart
That makes you strong
And in that heart, I'm with you all along..

Mumford and Sons: Lovers Eyes

But do not ask the price I pay,
I must live with my quiet rage
Tame the ghosts in my head
That run wild and wish me dead
Should you shake my ash to the wind
Lord, forget all of my sins
Oh, let me die where I lie
Neath the curse of my lover's eyes.

I don't think I need to introduce this one...just crank up the volume as loud as possible and enjoy. These guys were my first concert ever on the Pyromania Tour

Ever been at one of those concerts when someone else famous joins the band for a song? You know the surprise guest star for a fun little tune? Yeah me either. You get to tonight though.

Forum List

Back