The Juke Box II

Yeah a high school classmate of mine was married to Deen. I do not know him myself but have 3 cousins who know him. They (Journey)were just playing in Vegas a month or so ago. Their front man is now and asian fellow named Arnell.

Still they ride is my favorite...but then again they have too many to choose one. This song is so beautiful and I can't decide if this is my favorite...or Send Her My Love....sigh too many...can't decide

My favorite Journey song and I am posting this one with Deen singing. He isn't "the voice" but dang me he is pretty freaking good. For BluePhantom

Awww thank you baby. That such a great song. Let me give one back to you and I hope you won't be upset by revealing this publically but this is our song that we kissed to in front of the Bellagio in Las Vegas after a lovely meal at Mon Ami Gabi in Paris. Only years later did we realize how much the lyrics translated into English described us so perfectly. The first time we met in person and the most romantic night of my life. I fell so deeply in love with you and that love has not diminished even the smallest bit.

This is for you my lover, my partner, my angel, my wife.

Last edited:
My favorite Journey song and I am posting this one with Deen singing. He isn't "the voice" but dang me he is pretty freaking good. For BluePhantom

Awww thank you baby. That such a great song. Let me give one back to you and I hope you won't be upset by revealing this publically but this is our song that we kissed to in front of the Bellagio in Las Vegas after a lovely meal at Mon Petite Gabi in Paris. Only years later did we realize how much the lyrics translated into English described us so perfectly. The first time we met in person and the most romantic night of my life. I fell so deeply in love with you and that love has not diminished even the smallest bit.

I think you two need to go get a room or something. :lol: J/K. I think you guys are very cute together. :)

Awww thank you baby. That such a great song. Let me give one back to you and I hope you won't be upset by revealing this publically but this is our song that we kissed to in front of the Bellagio in Las Vegas after a lovely meal at Mon Petite Gabi in Paris. Only years later did we realize how much the lyrics translated into English described us so perfectly. The first time we met in person and the most romantic night of my life. I fell so deeply in love with you and that love has not diminished even the smallest bit.

I think you two need to go get a room or something. :lol: J/K. I think you guys are very cute together. :)

I get to go home to her tomorrow after being away all week on business. We will have a room then. ;)

Forum List

Back