The Juke Box II

Saw Joe Walsh with the James Gang before he joined the Eagles....he rarely opened his eyes during the show...don't know how he didn't fall down. :disbelief:

I like a couple of James Gang songs. :)

THE BEST JAMES GANG tune which has a bit of Ravel's Bolero in it

one of the reasons why many really good guitarists always mentioned JW as one of the top ax men

I know you like that one. I still like Walk Away better. :cheeky-smiley-018:

walk away is #2 on my JW List

Saw Joe Walsh with the James Gang before he joined the Eagles....he rarely opened his eyes during the show...don't know how he didn't fall down. :disbelief:

I like a couple of James Gang songs. :)

THE BEST JAMES GANG tune which has a bit of Ravel's Bolero in it

one of the reasons why many really good guitarists always mentioned JW as one of the top ax men

I know you like that one. I still like Walk Away better. :cheeky-smiley-018:

walk away is #2 on my JW List

I like this one too. :D

Me and Ma used to get drunk and listen to this the whole time they had you in the 'nam:

It's a wonder she didn't put a bullet in ya.....she got itchy when she hit the moonshine...crazy old bat.

What are you guys talking about? :lol:

The good old days.

Me and Bull have the same Ma, different Pa.

No way . . . really? :biggrin: Two brothers raising hell on the same forum. Oh geesh! :razz:

Me and Ma used to get drunk and listen to this the whole time they had you in the 'nam:

It's a wonder she didn't put a bullet in ya.....she got itchy when she hit the moonshine...crazy old bat.

The good old days.

No way . . . really? :biggrin: Two brothers raising hell on the same forum. Oh geesh! :razz:

RR grew up in Louisiana.....I was kidnapped by Gypsies and taken to Detroit to work for the Italian mob.

The good old days.

RR grew up in Louisiana.....I was kidnapped by Gypsies and taken to Detroit to work for the Italian mob.

rofl.gif

Forum List

Back