The Juke Box II

:laugh: I considered that one but didn't want to give you any bad ideas.

Lol! :lol: Well, the one you posted is more romantic.

That's what I was going for....
blush_zpseea8b0c2.png

This one keeps running through my head so....

The late Jack Bruce - He the Richmond

JB on acoustic guitar as well as bass and vocal.

The title of "Songs for a Tailor" was "in tribute to Jeannie Franklyn ("Genie the Tailor"), a clothing designer who designed wardrobes for Cream and was also the girlfriend of Fairport Convention guitarist Richard Thompson[4] (and, according to Bruce's 2010 biography Composing Himself, an ex-lover of Bruce's). In 1969, Franklyn wrote Bruce a letter requesting that he "sing some high notes for me," a letter that reached him on 14 May 1969, two days after she was killed in a motor vehicle accident in Fairport Convention's touring van.[4] Franklyn died—and Bruce received the letter from her—on his 26th birthday.[5] -- thus spake Wiki

This one keeps running through my head so....

The late Jack Bruce - He the Richmond

JB on acoustic guitar as well as bass and vocal.

The title of "Songs for a Tailor" was "in tribute to Jeannie Franklyn ("Genie the Tailor"), a clothing designer who designed wardrobes for Cream and was also the girlfriend of Fairport Convention guitarist Richard Thompson[4] (and, according to Bruce's 2010 biography Composing Himself, an ex-lover of Bruce's). In 1969, Franklyn wrote Bruce a letter requesting that he "sing some high notes for me," a letter that reached him on 14 May 1969, two days after she was killed in a motor vehicle accident in Fairport Convention's touring van.[4] Franklyn died—and Bruce received the letter from her—on his 26th birthday.[5] -- thus spake Wiki

You should have posted it on my ear worms thread! :D

Saw Joe Walsh with the James Gang before he joined the Eagles....he rarely opened his eyes during the show...don't know how he didn't fall down. :disbelief:

I like a couple of James Gang songs. :)

THE BEST JAMES GANG tune which has a bit of Ravel's Bolero in it

one of the reasons why many really good guitarists always mentioned JW as one of the top ax men

Saw Joe Walsh with the James Gang before he joined the Eagles....he rarely opened his eyes during the show...don't know how he didn't fall down. :disbelief:

I like a couple of James Gang songs. :)

THE BEST JAMES GANG tune which has a bit of Ravel's Bolero in it

one of the reasons why many really good guitarists always mentioned JW as one of the top ax men

I know you like that one. I still like Walk Away better. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Forum List

Back