The Klan Never Organized Huge Protests Chanting Death Threats Like These Organized By Al Sharpton

Sigh...um, no.
Yet, "The fact still remains that after the 1964 Civil Rights Act was passed, those once blue states have gradually become red states, filled with racist people we now call Tea Party types."

Way to be consistent, Carla_Danger.

You really need to read the thread, lazy.
I read your comment about the blue states becoming red and filled with racists after the CRA passed.

Nice :D

Now try rubbing two brain cells together.
You make a ridiculous statement and get called on it, then want to talk about everything else except your ridiculous statement.

Carla_Danger, we know thee. :)

I explained it on page 18. You're just lazy.

Dixiecrats were against the Civil Rights Act, however, once enlightened Democrats figured out that America wasn't about racial hatred, they became more liberal, like most of the Dems in the north. That vacuum in racial hatred was quickly filled with Conservatives and people who today are called tea party types, which explains why those blue states are now red.

Because he is and was scum. He used to be scum, he is still scum, just scum in a casket.

And if he is nothing, then why do you care what people think of him?

Holy shit, it's like talking to a two year old child. He is not "still" scum, he's not "still" anything. Yes, he used to be a racist, and he used to be scum.

Simply by judging his voting record later in life, and the remorse he showed, I give him credit for that. If Byrd wasn't sincere, he's the one who had to live with it. You and your idiot friends are trying to turn that into something that isn't.

The fact still remains that after the 1964 Civil Rights Act was passed, those once blue states have gradually become red states, filled with racist people we now call Tea Party types.

Okay, you are not bright enough to understand is/was, no prob, it doesn't surprise me. That he was a racist is undeniable, Civil Rights never changed him. Up into this decade he called blacks ******. You want to think he changed, good for you. He was a hateful person, you want to see him as something else, you have that right and I have a right to judge him on his record.

No, it's you who's not bright enough to know the difference between "was" and "is".

WTF are you blabbering about? You don't give two shits about Civil Rights. You think those teabagging candidates you vote for give a crap about Civil Rights?

Which tea bagging candidate did I vote for? I voted for Kucinich as a write in in 08. He was most honest. Herman Cain in the primaries, Romney in the general, which of those are tea partiers?

It is also obvious I cared more civil rights than your former Byrd scum.

I never voted for Byrd...ever, not once.

I haven't looked up Romney's record yet, but Paul Ryan's is poor. Again...Ryan scored 13% with the ACLU, and 0% by the Human Rights Commission.

I've always liked Kucinich. It's weird that you would vote for him. Sounds like a big switch-a-roo for you.

I voted for him because Obama was promising all the crap he could never deliver, McCain was part of the McCain/Feingold bill, which made it almost impossible for an incumbent to lose. Kucinich was honest and forthright. I like that in a person.

Papa quit babbling. You are comparing apples and oranges. Would you have ever voted for Byrd, and if you say it depends on the opponent then you are in same bag as all righteous folks.

You and your opinion and $2 will get you a cup of coffee, you are irrelevant.

Yet, "The fact still remains that after the 1964 Civil Rights Act was passed, those once blue states have gradually become red states, filled with racist people we now call Tea Party types."

Way to be consistent, Carla_Danger.

I read your comment about the blue states becoming red and filled with racists after the CRA passed.

You make a ridiculous statement and get called on it, then want to talk about everything else except your ridiculous statement.

Dixiecrats were against the Civil Rights Act, however, once enlightened Democrats figured out that America wasn't about racial hatred, they became more liberal, like most of the Dems in the north. That vacuum in racial hatred was quickly filled with Conservatives and people who today are called tea party types, which explains why those blue states are now red.
So as white people became more liberal, this vacuum of racial hatred was filled by other whites.

Nice logic there, Carla_Danger. :)

So as white people became more liberal, this vacuum of racial hatred was filled by other whites.

Let me fix that for you...

As White Dixiecrats became more enlightened, the vacuum of racial hatred was quickly filled with racist Teabaggers.

As White Dixiecrats became more enlightened, the vacuum of racial hatred was quickly filled with racist Teabaggers.
So the white dixiecrats were racists before the CRA, then became enlightened. Before the CRA the white dixiecrats outnumbered the white racists, but after they became enlightened they had inferior numbers.

The Carla_Danger school of logic. :)

Papa quit babbling. You are comparing apples and oranges. Would you have ever voted for Byrd, and if you say it depends on the opponent then you are in same bag as all righteous folks.

Pointing out your silliness is always relevant, and I will always be there for you to do that. It will never change.

You always would have voted for a Strom Thurmond with never a second thought.

You are simple, rather so. The conservatives that could not handle the CRA and change moved into the southern GOP.

Carib, you don't have what it takes here to be anything but buffoonish. That will always be pointed out, so consider changing if you can or find a Board that won't keep laughing at you.

The Byrd defenders are among the worst hypocrites society has to offer. Lying sacks of shit like Jake and Carla apparently think no one reading their posts can see their defense of the Senate's most notorious racist. They are both irrelevant jokes with zero credibility.

You are simple, rather so. The conservatives that could not handle the CRA and change moved into the southern GOP.
And the Dixiecrat racists who were enlightened by the CRA and previously outnumbered the future racists, moved out of the south or disappeared. Your brilliance outshines even Carla_Danger. :p
Carib, you don't have what it takes here to be anything but buffoonish. That will always be pointed out, so consider changing if you can or find a Board that won't keep laughing at you.
I think this is the type of post the mods consider a flame. :)

Whites burned down whole communities, like Rosewood Florida. But why we don't condemn Blacks burning down their own communities, beats me. Racism is bad when it's whites, not so bad when it's blacks. Realy?

So the white dixiecrats were racists before the CRA, then became enlightened. Before the CRA the white dixiecrats outnumbered the white racists, but after they became enlightened they had inferior numbers.

Maybe you just need to visualize what I'm talking about.

Tallahassee Teabaggers

WalkinggroupTallahasseeFl.jpg

Alabama Teabaggers

21.jpg

Mississippi Teabaggers

-60a901a9c0e1135a.JPG

Georgia Teabaggers

10462440_789852217715199_8288854940113160283_n.jpg

Notice anything missing from each of these photos?

Tallahassee Teabaggers

Alabama Teabaggers

21.jpg

Mississippi Teabaggers

-60a901a9c0e1135a.JPG

Georgia Teabaggers

Yeah, no thugs.

Tallahassee Teabaggers

Alabama Teabaggers

21.jpg

Mississippi Teabaggers

-60a901a9c0e1135a.JPG

Georgia Teabaggers

Yeah, no thugs.

Careful, you'll give yourself away.

Tallahassee Teabaggers

Alabama Teabaggers

21.jpg

Mississippi Teabaggers

-60a901a9c0e1135a.JPG

Georgia Teabaggers

Yeah, no thugs.

You already have, Byrd apologist.

Tallahassee Teabaggers

Alabama Teabaggers

21.jpg

Mississippi Teabaggers

-60a901a9c0e1135a.JPG

Georgia Teabaggers

Yeah, no thugs.

Racist prick.

Tallahassee Teabaggers

Alabama Teabaggers

21.jpg

Mississippi Teabaggers

-60a901a9c0e1135a.JPG

Georgia Teabaggers

Yeah, no thugs.

Racist prick.
Hey bitch, you're the one who has been defending an Exalted Cyclops for several days now, and you're calling ME the racist???

Pointing out your silliness is always relevant, and I will always be there for you to do that. It will never change.

You always would have voted for a Strom Thurmond with never a second thought.

I would never, he was in the same class as Byrd. Racist are a huge problem in this country, it is very divisive and will never help lead us to understanding each other as humans. You are a flamer aren't you, that seems like all you do.

And the Dixiecrat racists who were enlightened by the CRA and previously outnumbered the future racists, moved out of the south or disappeared. Your brilliance outshines even Carla_Danger. :p
I think this is the type of post the mods consider a flame. :)

That is all he knows, his ignorance is legendary.

Forum List

Back