🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Ku Klux Klan and Neo-Nazis are terrorists too.....

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
....and they are Trump supporters. That makes them more dangerous than ISIS. American terrorists, like Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine shooters, the Sandy Hook shooter, the Planned Parenthood shooter, the Boulder Theater shooter, and many more, were not Muslims.....they were white, and some claimed to be Christians.

There has been over 450 murders in Chicago alone this year.....none were Muslim killers.

....and they are Trump supporters. That makes them more dangerous than ISIS. American terrorists, like Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine shooters, the Sandy Hook shooter, the Planned Parenthood shooter, the Boulder Theater shooter, and many more, were not Muslims.....they were white, and some claimed to be Christians.

There has been over 450 murders in Chicago alone this year.....none were Muslim killers.

How many of the 450 murders in Chicago were "white and claiming to be Christian"?

How can that be? Chicago is a gun free city?

Oh, I think some were.

Bullshit on your lies...

I agree that the KKK are terrorists, but they are a Democrat organization, and support Hillary...

KKK has given $20K to Hillary Clinton’s campaign: Klan leader

VIDEO=> KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton

But since you are adamant about the KKK being considered terrorists, maybe we should use the anti-terrorism laws against Democrats any any Hillary supporters...

Agreed???
I think there are probably more serial killers operating in the US today than there are KKK members. The KKK and the Westboro Baptists (there are like what, 20 of them?) are bogey men that the left have created with their abject sensationalization of every utterance those morons make. Morons, I might add, who are historically DEMOCRATS. They use them to misrepresent the vast numbers of right wing, Republican, Christian, rural resident Americans who are diametrically opposed to communism and progressivism as it exists today.

image.jpeg

Earth First is a left wing "enviro group" that engages in terrorist acts like torching dry forests to claim "global warming" and destroying buildings and cars.

It is truly difficult to argue BLM is not a terror group, since they encourage and approve of mass cop shootings. They are Hillary supporters 100%.

Indeed, compared to the KKK and others, the two above have engaged in vastly more terror here in the US.

Once again, a Hillary supporter attacks, and the truth is 180 degrees from the attack...

I believe that these organization often fall under police scrutiny because of that so don't make the case that these people are not being scrutinized by the government.

Bullshit on your lies...

I agree that the KKK are terrorists, but they are a Democrat organization, and support Hillary...

But since you are adamant about the KKK being considered terrorists, maybe we should use the anti-terrorism laws against Democrats any any Hillary supporters...

Agreed???
I think there are probably more serial killers operating in the US today than there are KKK members. The KKK and the Westboro Baptists (there are like what, 20 of them?) are bogey men that the left have created with their abject sensationalization of every utterance those morons make. Morons, I might add, who are historically DEMOCRATS. They use them to misrepresent the vast numbers of right wing, Republican, Christian, rural resident Americans who are diametrically opposed to communism and progressivism as it exists today.

You mean like the right does with the "new" black panther party . Or any fool on the street that talks about shooting cops ?

Bullshit on your lies...

Agreed???

You mean like the right does with the "new" black panther party . Or any fool on the street that talks about shooting cops ?
Thank you for reminding us of two more Democrat terrorist organizations...

The "new" black panthers and BLM...

Now, are the Democrats willing to take responsibility for Hillary and Obungles arming and working with ISIS and Al Qaeda???

Bullshit on your lies...

Agreed???

Now, are the Democrats willing to take responsibility for Hillary and Obungles arming and working with ISIS and Al Qaeda???
Your avatar proves your insanity. Those like you created ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Bullshit on your lies...

Agreed???

Your avatar proves your insanity. Those like you created ISIS and Al Qaeda.
Muslims created Isis and Al Qaeda.

If he would have stopped with the Title it would have been ok...then he continued on to show he's nothing more than a partisan tool.

Muslims created Isis and Al Qaeda

A Zionist lie well timed...

Sorry, Putin has y'all figured out, even if we don't..

ISIS Leader ‘Al-Baghdadi’ Is A ‘Jewish Mossad Agent’ Named Simon Elliot ⋆ USA 24

Google

George Tenet and Bibi created Al Qaeda with Jewish CIA Agent Tim Osman.

Bibi and Simon Elliott created and still fund and arm ISIS

Neither ISIS nor Al Qaeda ever attack ISRAEL - HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I didn't say they did.

Meantime, the holocaust really did take place. That will be your next talking point, just thought I'd head you off.

Muslims created Isis and Al Qaeda

A Zionist lie well timed...

Sorry, Putin has y'all figured out, even if we don't..

ISIS Leader ‘Al-Baghdadi’ Is A ‘Jewish Mossad Agent’ Named Simon Elliot ⋆ USA 24

Google

George Tenet and Bibi created Al Qaeda with Jewish CIA Agent Tim Osman.

Bibi and Simon Elliott created and still fund and arm ISIS

Neither ISIS nor Al Qaeda ever attack ISRAEL - HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
If by "Zionist" you mean "Southern Baptist" well then you're still not right.

koshergrl loves Israel, 911, ISIS, and Col Tim Osman... and nodded with a smile as Bibi said this...

Forum List

Back