The Lame Liberal Excuse For Acquiring I.D.,"It's Too Far To Drive To Get A Photo ID"

We've already covered this.

Research commissioned by the Pew Center on the States highlights the extent of the challenge:

*Approximately 24 million—one of every eight—voter registrations in the United States are no longer valid or are significantly inaccurate.

If you read the full report, these invalid registrations are mostly due to people moving. One in eight Americans move between elections.

Just because their registration at their previous residence is no longer valid does not mean fraud is occurring. You are inventing fraud where it is not happening.

Please explain how Voter ID will clean all these invalid registrations off the books.

Here's an idea. Fix what is broken.

*More than 1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters.

This does not mean those dead people are voting.

Please explain how Voter ID will clean all these invalid registrations off the books.

Here's an idea. Fix what is broken.

*Approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.

This is just a repeat of the example above. People move. Do you really think people are voting in two states? That would be really impractical. Especiallly if you want to swing an election.

Use some common sense.

How embarrassing is it for you guys that voter fraud is still occurring in states that have Voter ID? Even states which have the strictest voter ID laws in the country are still experiencing the same old voter fraud.

Why aren't the hack media propagandists whose piss you drink reporting this?

Fix what is broken, idiots. Stop wasting taxpayer money and stop making government bigger. You have a lot of nerve calling yourselves conservatives.

And what do you plan to do when someone has gotten there first and signed it before you.

You must have data on how often that happens

Let me give you a start......never

It is easier to fake ID than it is to fake a signature

There has never been a signature on the book for comparison when I vote. The name is typed in and you sign next to it.

Reyna Almanza and her son strolled into the Progreso, Texas, school board election in 2009 just like 1,100 of their neighbors, cast their ballots and left. But hours later Almanza took her son back to the polls, where he used his incarcerated brother's name to vote a second time, breaking election laws and landing both mother and son in court.

Metcalfe said the number of voter fraud cases that are prosecuted are only a sliver of the fraud taking place because there is no system in place to detect fraud. His voter ID law aims to do just that.

Voter Fraud: It's Real, But Rare - ABC News

I have voted in three states and there was always a copy of my signature in the book.

Require verified signatures....case closed

You must have data on how often that happens

Let me give you a start......never

It is easier to fake ID than it is to fake a signature

There has never been a signature on the book for comparison when I vote. The name is typed in and you sign next to it.

Metcalfe said the number of voter fraud cases that are prosecuted are only a sliver of the fraud taking place because there is no system in place to detect fraud. His voter ID law aims to do just that.

Voter Fraud: It's Real, But Rare - ABC News

I have voted in three states and there was always a copy of my signature in the book.

Require verified signatures....case closed

Well, I have voted in 2 states and the signature they look at is the one on my driver's license.

Forum List

Back