The lamest Democrat attack on Republicans ...

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
... They aren't "qualified" to be President ...

Amazing, we have the least qualified President in American history, the so called "community organizer." He had no business or government experience.

As editor of the Harvard Law Review, he was the only editor no not contribute a single article

As an author, he got his country of birth wrong, LOL. Dude, you were born in Hawaii, not Kenya.

As a Senator for six months, he kept voting "present."

And wow, that came through as President where his personal contributions to the presidency are zero. Harry and Nancy even are the ones who got Obamacare. The beloved international icon hasn't flipped a single adversary.

He's the zero President which could have been predicted by his zero qualifications.

Then you turn around and talk about Republican qualifications as if that's an argument? As if that's actually a standard for you?

And Trump? I won't vote for him because he's not a free market capitalist. But he has more "qualifications" than Obama in his little finger. LOL. You people are ridiculous

But he has more "qualifications" than Obama in his little finger. LOL. You people are ridiculous

Obama has eight years of on the job training to be president.
Trump has none.

Obama won at least three elections. Two of them national elections.

Trumps won none

You the one being ridiculous promoting the idea trump could be president based on his qualifications.

What qualifications? A big mouth? Orange hair? What qualifications?

Qualifications are subjective. I would be ok with a common joe in the WH. As long as he is a citizen and actually cares about us/US.
If qualifications are so important, why do they have such large cabinets?

But he has more "qualifications" than Obama in his little finger. LOL. You people are ridiculous

Obama has eight years of on the job training to be president.
Trump has none.

Obama won at least three elections. Two of them national elections.

Trumps won none

You the one being ridiculous promoting the idea trump could be president based on his qualifications.

What qualifications? A big mouth? Orange hair? What qualifications?

OK, let's noodle this one out. You're saying Obama was qualified to be President when he ran for office because after he was President for eight years, he'd have eight years experience having been President ...

:wtf:

Um ... well ... any Republican could say that too. OK, like Obama BEFORE he ran for President, I'm not qualified. But ... if you elect me ... in four years, I will have the qualification of having been President for four years! And if you re-elect me, I'll have EIGHT years experience!!!!!!

You didn't think that one through, did you, Poindexter ...

Qualifications are subjective. I would be ok with a common joe in the WH. As long as he is a citizen and actually cares about us/US.
If qualifications are so important, why do they have such large cabinets?

Go back and re-read my post, I didn't argue anywhere that "qualifications are so important"

Buchanan was perhaps the best prepared and experienced government official to become President: he was a failure.

Lincoln had been a legislator for three terms in Illinois and a Congressman once and had lost to Stephen Douglas in 1858 for the Senate. Yet he kicked ass as President (only those with antiAmerican agendas would disagree with that assessment).

A presidential candidate's agenda is more important than anything else. No one lacking the necessary intelligence could possibly make it through the nomination and election process.

S/he doesn't have to be an "expert" at anything. There are more than 2 million executive branch employees that s/he can turn to for expert advice.

Pay attention to:

What is their attitude about the Constitution? Do they respect the separation of powers between Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches? What is their view of the U.S. position and role in the world? How do they view the relationship between the regulatory state and private industry? How do they view human and civil rights, both at home and abroad?

Vote for someone who agrees with you. Don't worry about credentials. If you are a Republican, look at their character. Vote accordingly.

You're saying Obama was qualified to be President when he ran for office because after he was President for eight years,

You said Trump has more qualifications in his little finger blah blah blah.

What you didn't say was that Trump has more qualifications than Obama at the time Obama first ran for president.

I simply pointed out Obama now has eight years experience.
Trump has NONE.

So how could Trump be more qualified than Obama RIGHT NOW.
Answer; he isn't.

You're saying Obama was qualified to be President when he ran for office because after he was President for eight years,

What you didn't say was that Trump has more qualifications than Obama at the time Obama first ran for president.

Trump has NONE.

Answer; he isn't.

After 8 years of OJT, Obama still can't perform the duties of POTUS to a satisfactory level

-Geaux

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Trump has NONE.

Answer; he isn't.

And what is the relevance of that observation to the discussion?

I'm not a lawyer, oh yeah, well if I went to law school I would be! Bam!

A presidential candidate's agenda is more important than anything else. No one lacking the necessary intelligence could possibly make it through the nomination and election process.

S/he doesn't have to be an "expert" at anything. There are more than 2 million executive branch employees that s/he can turn to for expert advice.

Pay attention to:

What is their attitude about the Constitution? Do they respect the separation of powers between Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches? What is their view of the U.S. position and role in the world? How do they view the relationship between the regulatory state and private industry? How do they view human and civil rights, both at home and abroad?

Vote for someone who agrees with you. Don't worry about credentials. If you are a Republican, look at their character. Vote accordingly.

I agree, but again, that isn't the point of the thread. I'm pointing out the ridiculous double standard of the left. I don't bring up "qualifications," they do. And I oppose Trump because of his anti Capitalist policies, not because of his "qualifications."

But while O is still President, they talk about Trump's "qualifications?" And Cruz's "qualifications?" It's just flaming hypocrisy

sheesh, those to old career fogies running for the Democrats weren't even qualified to be in our Congress. Hillary is nothing but a witch. all she does is attack attack. if it's not Republicans, she's attacking the commie sympathizer, her running mate for President

Amazing, we have the least qualified President in American history, the so called "community organizer." He had no business or government experience.

As editor of the Harvard Law Review, he was the only editor no not contribute a single article

As an author, he got his country of birth wrong, LOL. Dude, you were born in Hawaii, not Kenya.

And wow, that came through as President where his personal contributions to the presidency are zero. Harry and Nancy even are the ones who got Obamacare. The beloved international icon hasn't flipped a single adversary.

He's the zero President which could have been predicted by his zero qualifications.

Then you turn around and talk about Republican qualifications as if that's an argument? As if that's actually a standard for you?

And Trump? I won't vote for him because he's not a free market capitalist. But he has more "qualifications" than Obama in his little finger. LOL. You people are ridiculous
If you ask me, no previous experience can prepare anyone, any better than anyone else, for the job of POTUS.

It is a unique experience, without duplication anywhere.

sheesh, those to old career fogies running for the Democrats weren't even qualified to be in our Congress. Hillary is nothing but a witch. all she does is attack attack. if it's not Republicans, she's attacking the commie sympathizer, her running mate for President

Her husband made her career

Did you bother to check what year Obama was elected to the US Senate?

Did you bother to check what year Obama was elected to the US Senate?

Sorry man, I'm going to need a little more. What is your point?

Forum List

Back