The last time...

He’s a guilty until you prove you’re innocent guy
They love to imply that people deny the climate changes, when it’s really denying that mankind is the primary driver of it. They don’t think well.

Last edited:
Again, not being able to buy a new gas stove is killing freedom?

I bet not being able to buy a Coke with actual cocaine in it is anti-freedom too.

The loss of DDT must keep you up at night.

Doesn't keep me up at night, but it does kill millions in the third world every year.

They love to imply that people deny the climate changes, when it’s really denying that mankind is the primary driver of it. They don’t think we’ll.
Dude, it’s simple.

We’re adding the CO2 to our atmosphere which is causing the warming just as scientists from Exxon determined in the 1970s.

Doesn't keep me up at night, but it does kill millions in the third world every year.
millions of what?

I don't care if it's happening or not, I refuse to follow the proposed solutions by watermelons like you because of it.

I'd rather have to react to actual consequences then ruin my standard of living based on a hunch.
Grandpa

Don’t talk to you grandkids about this. They will think awful of you.

Millions of poor people in the third world.
Yeah, and when life where they live becomes unsustainable they with migrate as our military predicts.

Fuckup
So, you're all for killing them, by banning DDT?

Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy?
fuckup, stop being a stupid fuckup inventing your own strawman arguments.

There ignorant

We’re adding the CO2 to our atmosphere which is causing the warming just as scientists from Exxon determined in the 1970s.
Mankind is not the primary driver of climate change, buffoon. It’s been happening long before we were burning fossil fuels and will continue long after we’ve stopped.

Mankind is not the primary driver of climate change, buffoon. It’s been happening long before we were burning fossil fuels and will continue long after we’ve stopped.
Okay, what is?

Name it and show the science.

And yes, over millions of years.

Yeah, and when life where they live becomes unsustainable they with migrate as our military predicts.

Fuckup

fuckup, stop being a stupid fuckup inventing your own strawman arguments.

There ignorant

You're in favor of killing poor people in the third world, so you can feel good about banning DDT?

Have you always been a sick fuck?

Forum List

Back