The Latest and Most Outrageous Leftist Lie

But dumbass 1.5 trillion is still smaller than 10 trillion right?
okay idiot, time to intervene:

The $1.5 trillion is "new debt" initiated under Trump's watch, directly resulting from legislation/policies. A fair comparison would be to compare that to the debt contribution of Obama. Obama's debt contribution, for his entire presidency, was $983 billion.

Gotta link on that sparky?
Try CBO and GSA.

The $1.5 trillion is "new debt" initiated under Trump's watch, directly resulting from legislation/policies. A fair comparison would be to compare that to the debt contribution of Obama. Obama's debt contribution, for his entire presidency, was $983 billion.

Try CBO and GSA.

Guessing that would be a NO.

Nah, you can look it up yourself. You have enough info available to you to do so.

Yep we got that sparky. 1.5 is still less than 10 trillion right?
Yes, son, 1.5 is less than 10.

I like the morons who claim the tax cut affect Social Security and Medicare.

It’s as if these fools have never even looked at their paychecks.

There are the FICA deductions.

The Federal Insurance Contributions Act (FICA) is the federal law that requires you to withhold three separate taxes from the wages you pay your employees. FICA is comprised of:

• a 6.2 percent Social Security tax;
  • a 1.45 percent Medicare tax (the “regular” Medicare tax); and
  • beginning in 2013, a 0.9 percent Medicare surtax when the employee earns over $200,000.

These were not affected by the tax cuts. Pull your heads out of your asses.

It's the PAYGO act. Raising deficits automatically triggers cuts to spending, including medicare spending:

The Republican tax bill could force billions of dollars in cuts to programs like Medicare

So a shitload of programs were cut when Obama added $10 trillion to the deficit?

What programs were cut and by what amounts?

Nah, you can look it up yourself. You have enough info available to you to do so.

Yeah sure.

Yeah sure.
I really dont care if you believe it or not. You get that, right? I also don't care if you think the world is flat.

Yeah sure.
I really dont care if you believe it or not. You get that, right? I also don't care if you think the world is flat.

And here I was under the impression you whack job liberals claim to be so kind and caring...nothing but BS from the left.

Yeah sure.

And here I was under the impression you whack job liberals claim to be so kind and caring...nothing but BS from the left.
Kind and caring? I said I'm fine with you not believing it. Fine by me, I don't mind at all. What more do you want....a hug?

Yeah sure.
When they still have nothing

Yeah sure.
Dude, I love it, they post that they got, they got and one asks what you got and the answer is go look it up. But wait, they said they got. Not me or us, but them then they don’t want to share! Huh?

It's popping up all over the place, but with one latest twist.

The lie is that Trump and the Republicans have a "secret plan" to eliminate or reduce Social Security. Lately is has been because the piddling increase in the debt will require it (preposterous), but now it's "...After the mid - term elections..."

Is the American public actually this stupid, or do Democrats simply believe that?

Shame on the perpetrators of these lies.
Yes republicans do want to cut Medicare and social security.

They just aren’t ready to do it. Maybe after the midterms or 2021 or 2023.

How can a republican lie and say he doesn’t hope to end social security and Medicare? Of course you do

Yeah sure.
Liar. Are you a fan of these programs?

Yeah sure.
Dude, I love it, they post that they got, they got and one asks what you got and the answer is go look it up. But wait, they said they got. Not me or us, but them then they don’t want to share! Huh?

Sometimes I get the impression they have a group of sorry ass posters, sitting in the same room, just posting crap.

Yeah sure.

Sometimes I get the impression they have a group of sorry ass posters, sitting in the same room, just posting crap.
So you think social security will be there for our grandkids?

I remember Paul Ryan wanted to end Medicare. He would give seniors $7000 a year and tell them to get it on the open market. Knowing the insurance companies would charge seniors double

Yeah sure.

Considering the old folks will outnumber the people working...no. But to be honest, many of our grandkids, are or will be sitting on their butts playing video games. While most of the older folks had some kind of job by the time they were 15.

Yeah sure.

Considering the old folks will outnumber the people working...no. But to be honest, many of our grandkids, are or will be sitting on their butts playing video games. While most of the older folks had some kind of job by the time they were 15.
Can you tell DGS49? He’s either stupid or a liar

Forum List

Back