The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

There is no kingdom of heaven. There is no perfect state it has existed today the same as yesterday and the same as the future by violence and inhuman conditions. Why do you think a volcano has morals and ethics? If your God had wanted a more caring compassionate universe God would have created one, but that is not the case.
The only thing a leftist Hates more than whitey, is a Christian whitey or a Republican Jew.

There is no kingdom of heaven. There is no perfect state it has existed today the same as yesterday and the same as the future by violence and inhuman conditions. Why do you think a volcano has morals and ethics? If your God had wanted a more caring compassionate universe God would have created one, but that is not the case.
Satan is the god of this world, and became so when he deceived mankind in to forfeiting their inheritance and were forced to give up The Throne of Adam allowing The Earth to sink in to a fallen state, but Satan is going to be dethroned in the near future.

There was a world before man's fall and it was pristine. Things will return to that state once we enter in to the birth pains associated with The End Times, The Tribulation Occurs, Satan, AntiChrist and The False Prophet are defeated, and Christ returns to win The Battle of Armageddon, Repair and Restore The Earth, Judge and Remove The Wicked and Establish His Kingdom and brings back The Garden of Eden.

The Kingdom of Heaven is far from you because you are far from God.

The only thing a leftist Hates more than whitey, is a Christian whitey or a Republican Jew.
I suppose you know millions of people who are "leftist" a rather generalized word with little meaning except in a political philosophy that is devoid of proper nomenclature because you seek to dehumanize people and pigeonhole their position in life.

I am sure you can spend your money on anything you please without bigotry.
I don’t know. All those stores are showing black people how good they look in their makeup, or their clothes. They are obviously more interested in attracting black customers, or why would they ignore their white customers, and ignore so completely?

Satan is the god of this world, and became so when he deceived mankind in to forfeiting their inheritance and were forced to give up The Throne of Adam allowing The Earth to sink in to a fallen state, but Satan is going to be dethroned in the near future.

There was a world before man's fall and it was pristine. Things will return to that state once we enter in to the birth pains associated with The End Times, The Tribulation Occurs, Satan, AntiChrist and The False Prophet are defeated, and Christ returns to win The Battle of Armageddon, Repair and Restore The Earth, Judge and Remove The Wicked and Establish His Kingdom and brings back The Garden of Eden.
God created satan and allows his existence in a mythological sort of way.

I suppose you know millions of people who are "leftist" a rather generalized word with little meaning except in a political philosophy that is devoid of proper nomenclature because you seek to dehumanize people and pigeonhole their position in life.
^^^ ….says the person who screams “raaaacist” and dehumanizes a white who points out the anti-white bias sweeping liberal towns.

I don’t know. All those stores are showing black people how good they look in their makeup, or their clothes. They are obviously more interested in attracting black customers, or why would they ignore their white customers, and ignore so completely?
If I put my face on a poster and hang it up does that make me a bigot or racist because I want to promote my image, hardly so.

You see only what fits your confirmation bias. This is some horseshit meaningless anecdote.
Negative, I see it all the time, hell I suspect there are a lot more Indian (dot), Asian, and Hispanic folks than blacks in NOtVA.....By a mile. Funny, I never see much advertising featuring those folks though.

All you have to do is watch a local news feed out of DC and every damn commercial is filled with blacks.....and so is the crime blotter when the news comes back on.

I ventured into a shopping mall in northern Virginia, and as usual, every single poster in every single window of every single store was black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black. Not a single white face. The usual.

What was different this time was a store that did NOT have a poster of a black. What was on their ONLY poster? A sign that read “Transkids Fit In.”

Oye.
White people use amazon. You're welcome, btw.

^^^ ….says the person who screams “raaaacist” and dehumanizes a white who points out the anti-white bias sweeping liberal towns.
you are a bigot and racist because you hate change and minorities. Why you feel the need to hate your fellow human is your dilemma, not mine.

Negative, I see it all the time, hell I suspect there are a lot more Indian (dot), Asian, and Hispanic folks than blacks in NOtVA.....By a mile. Funny, I never see much advertising featuring those folks though.

All you have to do is watch a local news feed out of DC and every damn commercial is filled with blacks.....and so is the crime blotter when the news comes back on.
Yet there are more whites in prison than blacks, amazing isn't it.

Forum List

Back