The latest PC police victim Hulk Hogan

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He used the N word in a Serius Radio interview with a black dj. Except the dj prompted him to use it in an exchange that can only be described by a rational person as friendly locker room banter.

Thing is McMann, the CEO of the company that fired him has multiple youtube videos of him using the exact same language.

When will this idiocy stop?

My heart bleeds for poor hulk.

Well, not really. Truthfully, I think he's a waste of skin, oxygen, hair dye, and cosmetic surgery.

The comments that got him fired weren't from that radio interview - they were from his sex tape.

The National Enquirer and Radar have reportedly published portions of the transcript, and the audio, which the sites allege is currently still under seal in Florida court, stems from Hogan's ongoing sex tape drama with Gawker Media. In the audio, the sites report that Hogan complains to the woman on the sex tape, Heather Clem, about an unnamed black billionaire man who offered to fund his daughter’s music career. “I mean, I’d rather if she was going to fuck some ******, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall ****** worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!” he reportedly says. “I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking ******.”

Doesn't sound much like "friendly banter" to me.

HH apparently doesnt like his daughter messing with *******. His contract with the WWE was terminated for those comments. I'm in shock. First Dr Seuss now the Hulkster.

Hulk Hogan apologizes for racist rant that got him fired New York Post

“I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f–k some n—-r, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n—-r worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player! I guess we’re all a little racist. F–king n—-r,”

Apology will NOT be accepted. Once a celebrity is run out of town by the liberals, he NEVER returns.

Apology will NOT be accepted. Once a celebrity is run out of town by the liberals, he NEVER returns.
Sometimes there are consequences for your actions. Dont be mad bro.
There appear to be NO consequences to offending Christians.

Put a crucifix in a jar full of urine, call it "Piss Christ" and your "art" is put on display in a museum, and you are federally funded.

By the way, before Hedbo made the mistake of offending Muslims, they printed a cartoon showing the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit involved in three-way anal sex.

No consequences to that, even though French law prohibits attacks on religion.

Put a crucifix in a jar full of urine, call it "Piss Christ" and your "art" is put on display in a museum, and you are federally funded.

By the way, before Hedbo made the mistake of offending Muslims, they printed a cartoon showing the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit involved in three-way anal sex.

Stop whining. A christian can change their religion. Its not something thats even apparent to the naked eye.

So, are you for the 1st amendment, or are you a bitter clinger who wants it rooted out?

Stop whining. A christian can change their religion. Its not something thats even apparent to the naked eye.

Especially based on the behavior we see from many "christians" *cough, cough* here in the hallowed halls of USM of B.

So, are you for the 1st amendment, or are you a bitter clinger who wants it rooted out?
There is no First Amendment in France. Did I forget to mention this cartoon was published in France?

France has a law making it a crime to attack a religion.

And yet, no one got into trouble over this cartoon of God, having a three-way with Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

There is no First Amendment in France. Did I forget to mention this cartoon was published in France?

France has a law making it a crime to attack a religion.

And yet, no one got into trouble over this cartoon of God, having a three-way with Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Yeah, that cartoon would seem to be pretty gross.

Did you survive the shock of it?

It's like Game of Thrones. Anyone who crosses the PC language police are sent to the Black Watch to guard the Ice Wall. No one ever returns.

Forum List

Back