The Leech That Wouldn't Let Go

Clinton nonprofit won't let donor cancel $10.48 monthly contribution: report

Hillary Clinton is pure evil, she would suck the blood out of a stone for a nickel

A Seattle man who recently sought to end his monthly donation to a Hillary Clinton nonprofit group ran into a small roadblock: There was no way to cancel his contribution, according to a report.

Corey Koscielniak, 29, wanted to stop his $10.48 recurring tithe to Onward Together, the politican action organization Clinton formed after her 2016 election defeat, because the group disclosed little information on how it spent the money, he told the Seattle Times.

Clinton nonprofit won't let donor cancel $10.48 monthly contribution: report

Hillary Clinton is pure evil, she would suck the blood out of a stone for a nickel

A Seattle man who recently sought to end his monthly donation to a Hillary Clinton nonprofit group ran into a small roadblock: There was no way to cancel his contribution, according to a report.

Corey Koscielniak, 29, wanted to stop his $10.48 recurring tithe to Onward Together, the politican action organization Clinton formed after her 2016 election defeat, because the group disclosed little information on how it spent the money, he told the Seattle Times.
What no comments or deletions?

Hillary Clinton is ignorant and evil

that's nice, honey.

am i supposed to feel outrage for someone that's stupid enough to give hillary money?

or am i supposed to feel outrage for someone who's too stupid to control his own money?

let me know, otay?

Don't be silly. There might not be a specific button to click on their web site, but there are plenty of ways to contact them and have it stopped. This is just more half truth crap from RWNJs

I don't think anyone here had doubts that giving money to Clinton's is a bad idea.

Stop payment is your friend. More fake news from FOX News.

The OP has been posting alti-left bullshit like this all day long.

Stop payment is your friend. More fake news from FOX News.

The OP has been posting alti-left bullshit like this all day long.

This is one of the few times I agree with you. I've had problems with vendors before, and it's only a phone call to my credit card company and the problem is solved. They not only stop any kind of billing and payment, but put that organization on a black list so they can never bill you in the future.

that's nice, honey.

am i supposed to feel outrage for someone that's stupid enough to give hillary money?

or am i supposed to feel outrage for someone who's too stupid to control his own money?

let me know, otay?
Do you ever post like a mature adult anymore or did Hillary's loss do you in completely mentally?

Forum List

Back