The left and triggering by that Peloton commercial.

Liberal women could use that device in comparison to conservative women.
You know this.....how?
View attachment 293972
jhnryxZ.jpg

There are s number of commercials airing in the south Mexifornia market which feature weirdos in faggot and or tranny relationships...I suppose these companies consult with a LefTarded marketing firm that helps them stay with the PC construct....I’m real surprised that Peleton, a Loon York based company didn’t do the same.
It won’t be long before commercials featuring heterosexual relationships fall out of PC bounds.
We should be ashamed of ourselves for empowering the LefTarded filth...it’s time to stop being nutless bitches...Good, moral, REAL Americans must take the wheel back and steer the narrative.

There are s number of commercials airing in the south Mexifornia market which feature weirdos in faggot and or tranny relationships...I suppose these companies consult with a LefTarded marketing firm that helps them stay with the PC construct....I’m real surprised that Peleton, a Loon York based company didn’t do the same.
It won’t be long before commercials featuring heterosexual relationships fall out of PC bounds.
We should be ashamed of ourselves for empowering the LefTarded filth...it’s time to stop being nutless bitches...Good, moral, REAL Americans must take the wheel back and steer the narrative.
The irony about these loser hypocrites on the left is they think the conservatives are the ones that are controlled by corporations and they think corporations control conservatives.

How they are able to get away with calling the republicans as the party of the rich is beyond me. Trust me. The private club I belong to, I would say 80% of them are committed left wingers and trust me. Everyone there is......in the upper crust of society.

I am considered "new money" and so therefore cannot stand me. Don't worry. I can't stand them either. They are all rich as hell, and cheap as hell. Complain the loudest. You know the type.

I suspect most of those Pelotons will wind up unused in the basement or attic before their final trip to the curb.
They make great clothes hangers for damp clothes

They way she was riding that seat with her crotch along with that refreshing satisfied smile on her face, this should be a hot seller for women.

We should have had Rosie O on it

I always hated their commercials because they show this early 20s flat-belly riding her bike and about a 4 year-old wanders in. That woman has NEVER given birth to a child of her own. She probably could not get pregnant anyway because her body fat percentage is way too low and she probably doesn't even menstruate. That kid had to be adopted.
You have never seen Kate Dutchess of Cambridge have you.

I suspect most of those Pelotons will wind up unused in the basement or attic before their final trip to the curb.
They make great clothes hangers for damp clothes

They way she was riding that seat with her crotch along with that refreshing satisfied smile on her face, this should be a hot seller for women.

We should have had Rosie O on it

I always hated their commercials because they show this early 20s flat-belly riding her bike and about a 4 year-old wanders in. That woman has NEVER given birth to a child of her own. She probably could not get pregnant anyway because her body fat percentage is way too low and she probably doesn't even menstruate. That kid had to be adopted.
You have never seen Kate Dutchess of Cambridge have you.

What about her? She does not look like those Peleton women. Notice they never show a mid-forties grandmotherly type on one of those?

Ryan Reynolds pounces on the dumb dumbs on the left.

Hires the actress that the dumb dumbs on the left hate since she is all over the news to sell his gin.

Aviation Gin. Have to try it.

Ahhhh, free market capitalism.

Ryan Reynolds pounces on the dumb dumbs on the left.

Hires the actress that the dumb dumbs on the left hate since she is all over the news to sell his gin.

Aviation Gin. Have to try it.

Ahhhh, free market capitalism.

If you haven't been following Ryan Reynolds' Aviation Gin journey, you've been missing out. There's some seriously funny shit there... I bought a bottle a few weeks back, but have yet to crack the seal. Not a big drinker, but I was compelled to buy because I have been so entertained...

Peloton sells exercise equipment
What is surprising about them suggesting it makes a great Christmas gift?

What surprises me is the women saying they would be outraged if their husband bought them an exercise bike.
Are women really that superficial? You can only buy them jewelry and clothes and other trinkets

If the commercial was about a wife buying a Peleton for her husband, nobody would complain......Does she think he is fat?

Last edited:

I think that girl is pretty hot.

Anyway, the left and their identity politics crap.

I know that Peloton's demographic, what they target is exactly this. Many women this age (through their research) get the bike exactly like this. Married and they put that on their Christmas list etc. Those bikes are not cheap.....

The left are so pathetic.

About that girl, and girls like them. I know a few. All of them are in the gym three times a week. I know dudes like that. I don't get what the big deal is here. Yes, the commercial is fucking dumb. But it's not some fat shaming bull shit. The twattersphere needs to get a fucking life.

If the actress was fat and her husband bought her an exercise bike, they would scream about fat shaming

This actress is thin and is showing how the Peloton got her fit over the year

Last edited:

I know that Peloton's demographic, what they target is exactly this. Many women this age (through their research) get the bike exactly like this. Married and they put that on their Christmas list etc. Those bikes are not cheap.....

About that girl, and girls like them. I know a few. All of them are in the gym three times a week. I know dudes like that. I don't get what the big deal is here. Yes, the commercial is fucking dumb. But it's not some fat shaming bull shit. The twattersphere needs to get a fucking life.

If the actress was fat and her husband bought her an exercise bike, they would scream about fat shaming

But that's life man. I don't know any woman or any dude who is built like that that doesn't spend two hours in the gym every morning. It's a stupid thing to get triggered over especially since the commercial has been out there for ever. It's dumb and wishy washy but just dumb to get pissed over.

No it isn't. It is showing that she wanted to stay in shape and wanted that bike. It was obvious she had asked for it and her husband bought it for her. It is also suggesting that it is not the ordinary exercise bike in that it presents challenges and goals and she met them.

No it isn't. It is showing that she wanted to stay in shape and wanted that bike. It was obvious she had asked for it and her husband bought it for her. It is also suggesting that it is not the ordinary exercise bike in that it presents challenges and goals and she met them.

It was wishy washy but not worthy of all the hoopla. I like her new commercial.

But that's life man. I don't know any woman or any dude who is built like that that doesn't spend two hours in the gym every morning. It's a stupid thing to get triggered over especially since the commercial has been out there for ever. It's dumb and wishy washy but just dumb to get pissed over.

She seemed to be timid about starting an exercise routine and didn’t think she could keep with it
At the end of the year she was proud she had kept it up

Doesn’t seem like something to get all worked up about

Agree

Forum List

Back